Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico  (Read 446023 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:38:01 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2017, 06:11:58 PM by tevasu

OMG! there's a rumbling in the hills!! is that an earthquake? no... its tek awakening!
I feel a huge pump on the horizon! last chance to stock up  on really cheap coin!! OBVIOUSLY!!!
alts are on the rise in case you folks didn't notice, (hint, hint) and
 I have inside information from Captain Obvious. as my post history clearly illustrates.
 has anyone caught on to the OBVIOUS  incoming pump? ha ha!! nope, didnt think so!
dont say i didnt warn you........... this post will self destruct in 10 hours!
tek is the king of every staking shitcoin out there baby! OBVIOUSLY!!!  (hint ,hint!)

I feel a huge pump upcoming too!!  Are we telepathically linked, or is it just my UTI flaring up again.

Either way, good things to come for those who hold their TEK (or their liquor).

Yes, good things to come for those who hold their TEK. I think time will bear out the truth that TEK,TRK,HYP, high interest pos coins our dev group has been involved with will prove to be some of the best investment vehicles in the crypto world. Contrary to the belief that TEK is an inflationary coin in fact it can be demonstrated that it is the opposite. Just take a look at the rich list and study the block chain. The vast majority of TEK,TRK,HYP went into principle building stake hold, i.e. the coins become part of the virtual mining/staking machinery and for all extensive purposes taken off the market. Ordinary pow investment logic should not be applied to high interest pos coins.The very nature of high pos coins is that they make possible the hoped for, dreamt for, long term yield minus having to be jacked around by pumpers and dumpers and the volatility of bitcoin itself. It makes it possible to actually build significant principle that can be tailored to ones cash flow needs. If you want more yield buy more TEK, let the principle keep staking while selling of enough yield to keep liquidity in the exchanges. My final words; load up on cheap TEK while you have the chance!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kjadB

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:01:33 AM

Yes, good things to come for those who hold their TEK. I think time well bear out the truth that TEK,TRK,HYP, high interest pos coins our dev group has been involved with will prove to be some of the best investment vehicles in the crypto world. Contrary to the belief that TEK is an inflationary coin in fact it can be demonstrated that it is the opposite. Just take a look at the rich list and study the block chain. The vast majority of TEK,TRK,HYP went into principle building stake hold, i.e. the coins become part of the virtual mining/staking machinery and for all extensive purposes taken off the market. Ordinary pow investment logic should not be applied to high interest pos coins.The very nature of high pos coins is that they make possible the hoped for, dreamt for, long term yield minus having to be jacked around by pumpers and dumpers and the volatility of bitcoin itself. It makes it possible to actually build significant principle that can be tailored to ones cash flow needs. If you want more yield buy more TEK, let the principle keep staking while selling of enough yield to keep liquidity in the exchanges. My final words; load up on cheap TEK while you have the chance!

The theory of high interest PoS coin stacks acting as a low cost mining rig, locking coins up off of exchanges similar to masternodes is sound, but unfortunately what we've seen so far in practice is a nose dive into obscurity. If you're saying TEK has something going on behind the curtain that's about to make theory and practice come together, cool ... but I'm skeptical, but hodling my TEK all the same.
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:16:21 AM

OMG! there's a rumbling in the hills!! is that an earthquake? no... its tek awakening!
I feel a huge pump on the horizon! last chance to stock up  on really cheap coin!! OBVIOUSLY!!!
 I have inside information from Captain Obvious. as my post history clearly illustrates.
 has anyone caught on to the OBVIOUS  incoming pump? ha ha!! nope, didnt think so!
tek is the king of every staking shitcoin out there baby! OBVIOUSLY!!!  (hint ,hint!)

I feel a huge pump upcoming too!!  Are we telepathically linked, or is it just my UTI flaring up again.

Yes, good things to come for those who hold their TEK. I think time well bear out the truth that TEK,TRK,HYP, high interest pos coins our dev group has been involved with will prove to be some of the best investment vehicles in the crypto world. Contrary to the belief that TEK is an inflationary coin in fact it can be demonstrated that it is the opposite. Just take a look at the rich list and study the block chain. The vast majority of TEK,TRK,HYP went into principle building stake hold, i.e. the coins become part of the virtual mining/staking machinery and for all extensive purposes taken off the market. Ordinary pow investment logic should not be applied to high interest pos coins.The very nature of high pos coins is that they make possible the hoped for, dreamt for, long term yield minus having to be jacked around by pumpers and dumpers and the volatility of bitcoin itself. It makes it possible to actually build significant principle that can be tailored to ones cash flow needs. If you want more yield buy more TEK, let the principle keep staking while selling of enough yield to keep liquidity in the exchanges. My final words; load up on cheap TEK while you have the chance!

Excellent analysis! This is exactly what is happening and why TEK will surprise the skeptics. The days of cheap TEK may very well soon be over.

Ramone Estavez

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 01:19:53 AM

Excellent analysis! This is exactly what is happening and why TEK will surprise the skeptics. The days of cheap TEK may very well soon be over.

Yes it makes sense, but this coin has no dev ....
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:06:27 PM

My new proposition for TEK all files is ready Smiley

new Wallet

New logo

tevasu

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:39:47 AM

new Wallet

New logo

Excellent. Nice look! Can you say more about the proposition or any proposed plans, anyone else you are working with or communicating with?

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:17:45 AM

Nice new designs! Well done Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
AnDroidWallet

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:54:15 AM

Cool , clean design Smiley
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:39:52 AM

new Wallet

New logo

great job my friend !
Captain Obvious  approves ..obviously .
incoming price spike. get em while they're cheap folks, alts are on the rise.
and tek is the original staker

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
tevasu

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:37:37 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2017, 08:54:46 PM by tevasu

Yes, good things to come for those who hold their TEK. I think time will bear out the truth that TEK,TRK,HYP, high interest pos coins our dev group has been involved with will prove to be some of the best investment vehicles in the crypto world. Contrary to the belief that TEK is an inflationary coin in fact it can be demonstrated that it is the opposite. Just take a look at the rich list and study the block chain. The vast majority of TEK,TRK,HYP went into principle building stake hold, i.e. the coins become part of the virtual mining/staking machinery and for all extensive purposes taken off the market. Ordinary pow investment logic should not be applied to high interest pos coins.The very nature of high pos coins is that they make possible the hoped for, dreamt for, long term yield minus having to be jacked around by pumpers and dumpers and the volatility of bitcoin itself. It makes it possible to actually build significant principle that can be tailored to ones cash flow needs. If you want more yield buy more TEK, let the principle keep staking while selling of enough yield to keep liquidity in the exchanges. My final words; load up on cheap TEK while you have the chance!

This new look is synchronistic with what will soon be happening to TEK. An example of that is whats happening to TRK(TRUCKCOIN) another pos coin connected with the original TEK development team that went from high to low and is on a powerful upward swing. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TRK
This is why I am buying big into TEK because these well coded, seasoned, high interest pos coins, imho, are going to become a new super wave of crypto profits.
brazilman37

Activity: 399

onwards and upwards

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:02:34 AM

This new look is synchronistic with what will soon be happening to TEK. An example of that is whats happening to TRK(TRUCKCOIN) another pos coin connected with the original TEK development team that went from high to low and is on a powerful upward swing. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TRK
This is why I am buying big into TEK because these well coded, seasoned, high interest pos coins, imho, are going to become a new super wave of crypto profits.

Hi,

I am new to Tekcoin but not these high stake coins. I love this thread it looks promising and I am jumping in head first. I have a question. I downloaded the wallet from the original site and it is in sync mode. Should i keep this and keep adding coin to stake there? or should i wait for new wallet. I also am pointing my s5 miner at http://mining.securepayment.cc/pools/tekcoin im noticing alot of orphan blocks from not only me but other miners as well. I didnt see any other places to mine Tek. Any advice?
Keep up the great work and love the new design.

Brazilman37BTC

G A L L E O N [/b] COIN - Empowering Your Voyage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Read Our Whitepaper    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
tevasu

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:11:51 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2017, 03:16:53 AM by tevasu

Hi,

I am new to Tekcoin but not these high stake coins. I love this thread it looks promising and I am jumping in head first. I have a question. I downloaded the wallet from the original site and it is in sync mode. Should i keep this and keep adding coin to stake there? or should i wait for new wallet. I also am pointing my s5 miner at http://mining.securepayment.cc/pools/tekcoin im noticing alot of orphan blocks from not only me but other miners as well. I didnt see any other places to mine Tek. Any advice?

Brazilman37BTC
I would keep your current wallet, don't wait on anything unless someone is giving a firm date on the new wallet. It takes 30 days ,give or take a day or 2, for TEK to start staking. My staking is at 40% currently, every 30 days. I am not a miner so can't help with other pools or number of orphans. Good luck and welcome to the ever expanding, refreshed, rejuvenated, and reorientated to a better understanding on how to utilize a powerful, high interest, time tested , pos coin, TEK community. Proper use, imho, is to build a massive principal utilized in the creation of a  bitcoin generating machine and not a quick buck pump and dump scheme. If the community builds healthy principals and keeps the principal growing, only shedding, liquidating enough to keep adequate liquidity in the market then the inflation potential is neutralized and actually TEK would become deflationary with ever higher market value.
brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 02:42:26 AM

Hi,

Brazilman37BTC
I would keep your current wallet, don't wait on anything unless someone is giving a firm date on the new wallet. It takes 30 days ,give or take a day or 2, for TEK to start staking. My staking is at 40% currently. I am not a miner so can't help with other pools or number of orphans. Good luck and welcome to the ever expanding, refreshed, rejuvenated, and reorientated to a better understanding on how to utilize a powerful, high interest, time tested , pos coin, TEK community. Proper use, imho, is to build a massive principal utilized in the creation of a  bitcoin generating machine and not a quick buck pump and dump scheme. If the community builds healthy principals and keeps the principal growing, only shedding, liquidating enough to keep adequate liquidity in the marke
then the inflation potential is neutralized and actually TEK would become deflationary with ever higher market value.

I like the way you think, well put. I feel exactly the same way. if we play it smart we can all build a nice main stash and only utilize a small controlled sell so the coin is allowed to grow. I have seen alot of coins that had potential turn to ash in less then a year.
I left that pool and am now trying out the polish mining pool. i dont like pools that dont show stats, thereby not holding them accountable. Too many thieves in all aspects of life and this is no exception.
I have the bootstrap loaded and gonna be a bit longer but should be done soon.
Have a great evening to all and happy staking/mining,

Brazilman37BTC

johan11

Activity: 480

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:23:27 AM

TEK pool http://sha256d.ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=tek&id=84    Grin
brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:52:40 PM

Thanks,
I will make it a point to check them out in a bit.

Brazilman37BTC

JPred

Activity: 392

my magic is growing strong[er]

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:43:29 PM

greetings tekees and all crypto believers!!

are you ready for the monthly brain teaser treats?
are you ready for tons of tek  ...totally? tek-nakly?

Ahh shoot, I missed March's monthly brain teaser. Oh well, I'll make sure I'm ready for April's. I'm so happy spontaneity is part and parcel of the TEK community.  Cheesy

FREEDOM
tevasu

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:20:38 PM

greetings tekees and all crypto believers!!

are you ready for the monthly brain teaser treats?
are you ready for tons of tek  ...totally? tek-nakly?

Ahh shoot, I missed March's monthly brain teaser. Oh well, I'll make sure I'm ready for April's. I'm so happy spontaneity is part and parcel of the TEK community.  Cheesy

Me too. You know the TEK community is going to prove something to the critics and skeptics , experts and all the armchair crypto generals of the world and that is that value has nothing to do with inflation and deflation in the long term but is determined and maintained by the shared goals of the community.

Here is a suggested first goal:Everyone stop selling off TEK every time the price jumps a satoshi. It would be better to do a reset to 100 plus satoshi and make the market come to that price. Then potential investors will see that the coin and the community aim to support the coin.
Even an incremental price rise but continuous would work to create momentum. Anybody have a good trading bot?
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:29:45 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 12:06:56 AM by sirazimuth

Hi,

Brazilman37BTC

mining tek eh?  Well just so you know (and I  don't mean to piss on your parade as I'm a tek fan) and tbh.....

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=320404.msg17064825#msg17064825

you will make more tek in this months Captain Obvious contest coming soon!!  (post your addy mate.. I'll send you a little tek stipend)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:04:20 PM

How is this coin going to rise if there is now dev and no new tech? high pos so many coins have that? If I remember correctly tek was worth something back in the day. What happend why did the developer left?
sinabu

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 11:46:53 PM

Anyone know how long it takes coins to mature to stake? Had TEK coin wallet going for several weeks now and no staking. Just says the coins aren't mature yet.

Shared, Dedicated and Cloud Hosting Available. We accept BTC, TOK, Paypal
https://www.anubianhost.com
Pages: « 1 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 [311] 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: