Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $1000 what is best option to invest..???  (Read 171 times)
bparkash09 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:24:27 AM

I want to invest $1000
What is the best option so that i can do this 5X 10X.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:37:44 AM

I have a friend, he also trades in Forex, and he takes the money into management.
If you want, I can give him the coordinates.

And to invest in any coin is useless now.
Since tokens with ICO do not cost 20% of the declared prices and bitcoin does not grow.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

JuanDrake

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:40:41 AM

I think CMT would be a wise choice Kiss
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:45:39 AM

I think you should invest in ICO, because $1000 is a small number, so I suggest you participate in ICO.
Because ICO can get a bigger payoff.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:50:47 AM

The best is to buy coins that are already in the market, I will suggest you buy any of these, Travelflex coin, eChat, Lend, Lisk, BNB. Its my humble suggestion anyway, you can do your own findings before you invest.
Ulanisohon

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:00:41 AM

Today it is difficult to predict the cryptomarket unambiguously. There are so many different factors from different fronts. A significantly probable prospect is that in the next 3-5 months there will be a new bullish trend. In this case, it is now quite reasonable to buy the first top 10 coinmarketcap (for example, btc, eth, xrp, bch, eos ada ant etc).
If we talk about the growth of x5-x10, then this will require some distance of HODL. Maybe 6-12 months.
Of course, qualitative ICO can bring this growth many times faster. However, this is not so predictable, and for this it is necessary to have a high level of knowledge in the cryptoproject market.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:28:14 AM

Today I see the price of Ethereum is declining. Price up to $ 450, If you believe that ETH price will go up then I suggest to invest it in ETH. You can see the price renewal here https://coinmarketcap.com/
MakiHasegawa

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:29:58 AM

5x or 10x? It's little bit hard. But for now the best choice i think it's BTC and ETH, Just my opinion. Good luck!
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:40:23 AM

I want to invest $1000
your capital a little so do not try coin carelessly in the investment. with your capital better just buy bitcoin because bitcoin is a very good selling point. do not let you buy coin wrong if you do not want your capital run out and lose.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

To make such a profit it is necessary to invest for a very long time, and also investing in risky altcoins can bring such profit but again it is very risky!
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:02:19 PM

Maybe oyster pearl because of the shell snapshot coming up on 04/06. Currently just under $1, expect the price to continue to go up as the snapshot date nears and expect a huge selloff after the snapshot. I will hodl my oyster pearls and shell tokens because I think it's a great project. Do your own research before you decide to invest your $1k. This is a bear market so 5x to 10x is not that easy.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Lock00Live

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:06:45 PM

I think you should choose CMT, although they are small coins now, but in the future they will probably grow. Because they have the technology Blockchain developed, have a fast transaction time and extremely low costs. CMT Blockchain can be compatible with smart ETH contracts. Therefore, CMT is the most potential coin today. In the future they will explode

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:13:35 PM

I want to invest $1000
I think the way to earn profit in that king amount is to invest what is on the market or ICO because even all are now in a down time on the market is good time to buy cheap coin that have potential to grow someday just research first before you invest.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

If you want multiple your money I suggest you to join an ICO project. It's possible if you want get profit until 500%, but you must know about the risk for every investment

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:48:26 PM

Come on my friend. If anyone new which coin could do 5x without doubt they would  sell their house and buy that coin. You can not which one will do it. You just  research coins which you believe is good investment. But don't trust with one word. Try to research with your own logic. I also offer you to research for AION also
PS: don't invest all $1000 if you not ok loosing it. It's high risk to invest any crypto

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

I have a friend, he also trades in Forex, and he takes the money into management.
If you want, I can give him the coordinates.

And to invest in any coin is useless now.
Since tokens with ICO do not cost 20% of the declared prices and bitcoin does not grow.

It is true that an appropriate strategy in forex can lead to yields well above what is offered on average by institutional banking investments, however throughout my ten years of experience in forex I can affirm to you that no good trader can guarantee a consistent return over 15-20% in a monthly basis.

In fact, I have met quite a lot of the best traders in the world, and they feel quite satisfied getting 3% per month. Therefore, it does not seem appropriate for me that you sell illusions to someone who is just begining in this.

And I can affirm OP that the best investment you can make in your initial stage as a trader is in your education. Search well on the internet and you will find good courses to learn the basics of this business and firmly start this promising career.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

$1000 is a good capital to start off and currently btc and altcoin markets both are down so its an best opportunity for you to buy altcoins at very cheap price and you should consider of investing some money in Ethereum as it has gone below $500 now so its an very good time to invest in it as we know the potential of Ethereum and its price will increase once again in future and rest of the money you can diversify in different cheap altcoins.
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:06:27 PM

In my opinion, at a time of current 5x or 10x drop is something complicated, investing in Ethereum may be a good option and we know of the great possibility of resuming their high prices, but will depend on whether it is the short, medium and long term. However the top 100 is also where we can get a return of at least 2x.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:07:04 PM

I want to invest $1000
You should probably have a look at Coinseed, they have a very good offer and i am sure that is exactly what you need.
Find details from below;
https://www.ico.coinseed.co/

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

I want to invest $1000
Think again before following others advice about ICO's. Buy bitcoin now and just HODL you can make that 5x 10x or even 20x soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀