Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:46:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $1000 what is best option to invest..???  (Read 172 times)
WakinXXX

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:13:13 PM

If you want invest and hold - try NEO or Stratis. you will not to be  lose
If you want trading - buy same coins or ETH, BTC. Another way - trade on Forex in USD
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:18:05 PM

Why don’t you just support a cool project that cares about environment and nature- NagriCoin
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:39:01 PM

find a coin with a very cheap market cap and very high potential, a coint like xvg, trx, or linda, they could x 20,000% at any time,

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:40:32 PM

or possibly invest in an ico iiot.tel has a great coin and very great potential, they are .10 usd right now and if you hurry until march 30th they are going to have a 305 bonus!!!!! just follow my signature link!!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:55:55 PM

I want to invest $1000
What is the best option so that i can do this 5X 10X.
I think the best option is to buy ethereum at this current situation where the price has been lower than the peak price. A sure profits when the price will bounce back in due time. Although it can't give you a 5x profits but the risk is much lower than a undervalued coins.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
crypto2k180

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

If you decide to buy coins for 1000, then I advise you not to take the whole amount of 1-2 coins. Take 7-8 pieces and so it will be correct. If one falls the other will grow =)

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
Cristinh0

Activity: 67
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:32:32 AM

with 1000 i invest all on NULS !!!

For me the best project and plataform for this year Smiley
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

It is true that an appropriate strategy in forex can lead to yields well above what is offered on average by institutional banking investments, however throughout my ten years of experience in forex I can affirm to you that no good trader can guarantee a consistent return over 15-20% in a monthly basis.

In fact, I have met quite a lot of the best traders in the world, and they feel quite satisfied getting 3% per month. Therefore, it does not seem appropriate for me that you sell illusions to someone who is just begining in this.

And I can affirm OP that the best investment you can make in your initial stage as a trader is in your education. Search well on the internet and you will find good courses to learn the basics of this business and firmly start this promising career.

I do not argue with this)
Personally, I, after 5 years of self-study, can earn up to 100% per month.
A novice can choose two ways: either to study for a long time, or to give money to management.

I will not hide that this is a difficult job, and not so many actually earning traders.
I just suggested, and the author of the topic let him decide what is best for him.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

CryptoLifeP

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:33:01 PM

I want to invest $1000
What is the best option so that i can do this 5X 10X.

According to analysis tokens of exchanges give good gains. For example there is lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: