Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto in everyday life. Is it possible?  (Read 190 times)
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:22:29 PM

I am pretty sure there already someone out there try life with crypto every day, I mean they pay anything with crypto, even I heard in the past there's was someone who married and lived with crypto with their couple in a year without FIAT, but i believe FIAT still more convenience in many parts of the world. it's not gonna change for a while.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:28:15 PM

I would very much like to see how it will be, because now these fiat money is already boring and as soon as they integrate crypto currencies, the price in fiat money will immediately divide, because only in the finacies can it be possible to carry out dark affairs.
Fiat won't get boring to Bankers. Bitcoin is not close to removing fiat, I am pretty sure that Bitcoin won't ever replace Fiat. Fiat will be there just under a different name.
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

It depends on where do you live) If you live in the big city it is possible. But what do we can expect from little villages where are no Internet?)

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

That is just an experession if you asked me,its like life ball,ball is life ! theres nothing to be discussed here of course cryptocurrencies can be your life but if tht happens to me surely i am going to lose my family,because you wont have any good time to make bonds with your own family,if you have children they wont recognize you as a parent.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:43:41 PM

Yes it is possible to work with crypto on daily basis. You can earn huge amount if you work with the full zeal. It is the place where you can also earn without investing any single money by participating in bounty programs.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: