Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:32:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which is the best way to updated crypto news..?  (Read 137 times)
bparkash09 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:29:21 AM

How can i update myself regarding latest crypto news...??
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:33:28 AM

So far I always read cointelegraph because they are always up to date, Check here : https://cointelegraph.com/ or you can try some site like coindesk or geekwrapped.

Or you can use google search engine then set tools to last hour or 24 hours after that just type Crypto or those related to crypto.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:52:47 AM

Use twitter - subscribe to news channels is the best way

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

I think this forum is good, besides twitter is useful.
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:11:09 PM

I am using Blockfolio, my one stop phone app for my Crypto Assets and of course crypto news and current events.
There is an icon on Blockfolio that allows you to read the crypto feeds directly without getting out of the app.
Most of the time, I subscribed push notifications so that every time there's new news and articles for that website, my Google Chrome will notify it for me.

Kolokoy

Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:13:45 PM

I think this forum is good, besides twitter is useful.

I don't think this forum could feed you much crypto news and events because not everyone are posting crypto news other than just speculations and asking for other members reactions.
for me, I choose to expose outside of this forum because there you could find better information about Crypto happenings like CCN, Bitcoinnews and other crypto media.

SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:19:49 PM

Follow the crypto news-related social profiles over twitter, facebook, reddit and telegram. There are a lot of telegram channels with latest crypto news and whats going in the market. You can also subscribe to their website feeds as suggested above. But as for me twitter and reddit channels are enough.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

I wrote an article last year on my crypto blog where to get crypto news.

I invite you to check the following article I wrote: https://chesatochi.com/10-best-blogs-follow-about-cryptocurrency/

cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

There are many ways with checking every single news website every time, which is simply not worth it. You can use some alternative ways such as Twitter, many news websites have their twitter account and from the moment they release new articles/news they are going to put the link on twitter with headlines. So what you could do is try to follow every single news website and crypto influences and big names within the crypto world. Another alternative is to try to hunt on forums and even reddit but I do not recommend this option much because you may encounter lots of useless posts/shills etc.
pavank7

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:35:07 PM

Please follow http://www.altcointrend.com for latest updates and trade alerts.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

Bitcointalk is the great source for all kind of crypto related services even for the news.So you can get updater about all news if you can spend time on our forum.You can join on telegram groups which can give us the news about bitcoin and other crypto currencies.On twitter also we can get the tweets about crypto.Then reddit is another source.
cryptohodr

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:59:00 PM

The best way to stay informed on breaking news on anything related to crypto is through twitter but for more in depth you'll have to look around for yourself and take bits and pieces from YouTube, Reddit, Bitcointalk, Medium, Steemit, Discords, Telegrams etc.

Cointelegraph and CoinDesk are like the CNN and Fox News (mainstream) of the crypto space if you just want the headlines.
boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:32:54 AM

lot of online news channels are there, if u search in google you can see many crypto news channels, I am reading cointelegraph,bitcoinmagazine, etc.. and twitter, facebook also sharing news and market situations, and if you can join in telegraph you will get latest ICO details also
dominasikoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:43:55 AM

You can read the latest cryptonews in altcointrend.com and also this thread bitcointalk.org
i also searching the latest news about altcoins when i first joined in cryptospace.
both of them shares the latest news about altcoin
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

Aside from the reading crypto related sites, what I usually do is follow crypto twitter news accounts such as coinarketcal and turn on mobile notification. It is pretty helpful.
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:18:12 AM

There is no need to go here on the forum just a lot of news from this market so ready select what you are interested in and enjoy.
sikko

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:20:10 AM

I think forum and twitter are the perfect choice.I prefer these, I would recommend it to you quite easy ways
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

you should check directly in web address. Because day by day Crypto news are telecaste in different sites if you want to know the all Crypto news you can search directly or if you want to understand some important news you can choose any one crypto news site. But this forum is useful to understand all kind of Crypto news because every second some updation is insert in this forum.

Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:23:52 AM

A whole branch of this forum is dedicated to the news. Here you can read the news and see the comments to it. On the Internet there is a lot of news about cryptocurrencies but you should always remember that there are a lot of fakes. Especially in recent years. I'm not even reading the news right now to save my nervous system. The less you know the better you sleep.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

A whole branch of this forum is dedicated to the news. Here you can read the news and see the comments to it. On the Internet there is a lot of news about cryptocurrencies but you should always remember that there are a lot of fakes. Especially in recent years. I'm not even reading the news right now to save my nervous system. The less you know the better you sleep.

I agree, you can sure see many news here in the Forum but not all are very helpful because there are certain people using these forum site in spreading FUD and yes we can really not trust the internet 100% because of certain negative and very unhelpful things that you can see towards the internet or should we say fake news, I really think research the news first that you may see in the forum and online to verify the legitimacy of it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: