Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:24:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's is worst? You don't believe there is god and you die, there is or ...  (Read 88 times)
jacktheking (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:42:32 AM

Which one is worst in your personal opinion?

You don't believe there is god and when you die, a god (from whatever religion) appeared or ...

You believe there is god and when you die, there isn't.

---

I believe that the former one is worst than the latter one.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ololesia

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

I think it is better to believe in God if he doesn't exist. Because if God really exists, the atheist will go to hell. But if a religious people are wrong, they just get nothing except disappointment
tiurminator

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

How about you believe there is God as your religion say but when you die, a God from other religion appear?
SWASIRI

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

I believe god and when I am dying no one appears is worst because my entire life is in vain
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:12:14 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 03:28:40 PM by xtraelv

There is nothing after death. So enjoy this life. Be nice to others and spend the time wisely.

But if you die and you haven't written down your private keys for your next of kin then your bitcoins go to bitcoin heaven and live forever on the blockchain.

I like this answer by  Jason Kramer

What if you woke up tomorrow in Valhalla, the hall of Odin? Would you regret the days you spent NOT training for daily martial combat? Would you repent not having died honorably in glorious battle with songs on your tongue?

No? You wouldn't curse your soft muscles and terrible hatchet skills?

We could take this question seriously….but why? If I met God, I'd ask him why he had to be the boring one… I would return his Bible: “4/10….needs improvement… is this ultimate moral authority or are we still stoning people?”

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Michi_

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

In my opinion, believing that there is a god and then when you die, there isn't actually one is worse. The feeling of betrayal and disappointment is very painful. Also, we can't blame a person if their principle is 'to see is to believe.' Meanwhile, having to not believe and then there is actually a God will actually bring surprise and maybe a chance to repent about not believing and having faith that there is a God.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

I think it is better to believe in God if he doesn't exist. Because if God really exists, the atheist will go to hell. But if a religious people are wrong, they just get nothing except disappointment

Then you should believe in all gods, not just your own.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Alagga

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:08:28 PM

LAILAHAILLALLAH MUHAMMADARRASULULLAH

meaning..

There is only one god (ALLAH) and Muhammad is his prophet.

I believe in god and I believe that me and my god will meet when I die.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: