Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking: China May Legalize ICO Soon  (Read 1021 times)
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:42:03 AM

Lolz.

China has made themselves look like clown. (No offence at all). But they are acting like one because first they accepted it, they let the bitcoin and altcoin run in their country, then in the mid year they stood up against the whole crypto community. They started banning all the exchanges in their country. By the year end 2017 they published that OTC trading or exchanges will be allowed with some limits. Then again at the year start their were FUD's that china is going to legalise few of the exchanger by having them on verified list by analysis their legal documents and blah blah. Now again we are ta the point where news is coming that they are going to legalise the bitcoin. What the heck is this.  Tongue

I do not think that China is acting stupidly. I am sure that the Chinese government is thus analyzing possible ways of developing the crypto-currency sphere. The main task of China is to regulate crypto-currencies. So far, they don`t know how to do this better, so they try empirically the possible options - complete prohibition, partial control, absolute legalization. For us their actions may seem illogical, but the Chinese are not fools at all and they know what they are doing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

I wonder china government reduced more than 30% crypto supporters last year  by banning the exchanges in their locality, so how it is possible they change their decision and move forward a step in allowing ICOs ?
Seems you are really spreading fake reports to gain subscribers to to your telegram group
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:36:02 AM
Merited by dsaijz03 (1)

According to https://t.me/oneminute_crypto_news which translated the source from Sina, a Chinese media website, that in a conference held by Chinese official web media, People's Web, a famous scholar Dong Yang released that Chinese SEC is conducting the legal research to legalize the ICO and the ICO will become a legit tool of crowdfunding soon.

I agreed that Dong Yang is not a high-level official and he is a professor at Renmin University who is active in the crypto space. I think the focus of the news should be:

1. The Chinese SEC is revisiting the crowdfunding tool;
2. The so-call legit ICO may actually become a tool with heavy regulation in the cryptocurrency space.

So, please wait and see.

i think this is a fake news, i research and found this article in the web https://www.investopedia.com/news/bitcoin-banned-china/
this is the most recent update in china where they restrict and ban the cryptocurrency in their country, so better you give some link in what you are saying mate so that you have some proof on what you say, if do have some proof of this its kind of a good news in the crypto world.
ATN.io

Activity: 41
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:42:41 AM

This article is probably the closest to the truth that you are actually going to get: https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-provides-freedom-says-new-pboc-chief-as-china-opens-doors-to-27-trillion-payments-market/, and it says nothing about legalizing ICOs. It just notes that the newly appointed central bank head is a fan of bitcoin.

Twitter: @atn_io
Telegram: http://t.me/ATN_Blockchain_EN
uiyh687

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

I think this may be a false news. Now that the market is still chaotic, I still believe that one day, China will declare legal ico. This is good news for bitcoin. We will see Bitcoin rising to 20,000 US dollars. China will At one time, Bitcoin became the first country in terms of trading volume!
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

According to https://t.me/oneminute_crypto_news which translated the source from Sina, a Chinese media website, that in a conference held by Chinese official web media, People's Web, a famous scholar Dong Yang released that Chinese SEC is conducting the legal research to legalize the ICO and the ICO will become a legit tool of crowdfunding soon.

I agreed that Dong Yang is not a high-level official and he is a professor at Renmin University who is active in the crypto space. I think the focus of the news should be:

2. The so-call legit ICO may actually become a tool with heavy regulation in the cryptocurrency space.

So, please wait and see.

I still doubt the intention of Chinese officials when it comes to cryptos. China has already listed themselves as a crypto haters country by closing and cracking down all crypto related operations. But if it happens, we will see a huge influx of Chinese money in to the crypto space again as well as we will see an influx of Chinese hackers and extortionist groups. While the incoming money will be healthy for the crypto market, but they have a tendency to claim monopoly on almost everything, so I don't know how good it will be in future.

JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:11:51 PM

If this news is confirmed by Chinese officials, then we should expect explosive growth of the Bitcoin and the entire crypto-currency market.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

Yes, China is a stupid country.
They first banned ICO and crypto-currency markets, so if they could tax them in the future, they would be able to reopen the exchange.
They are worried when they got nothing profit from it Smiley
We are talking about currencies technology, many ico's has been convert into success project, impact that has invites many investor from around the world, when any country are banning this, it should be worried there citizen are will becoming rich Cheesy
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

This is really great for all of us. China was the reason for the big breakdown of the cryptocurrencies. And for it to legalize ICO, this would be a major uptrend for all. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

This whole thing with China banning and legalizing bitcoin is confusing and people dont know what to belive
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:14:35 PM

Though I am not sure,if chaina take this decision,it will add some value in the economy of china. Economy in Chaina is growing. So by approving ICO legal, Chinese companies can manage more crowdfund for investing and earn more as well.
AudreyAllison

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:35:12 PM

I can’t find any news on the link you have given. To my knowledge, the News that you have shared is highly unlikely right now. Last time I checked, china had a strong stance against Crypto. But if the News is true then its a great news indeed. Hope for the best and let’s wait for official announcement.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:36:14 PM

It is going to be a very effective for crypto users and newbies. Hope people will attract towards bitcoin more through this. It is also a motivation for the crypto people.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:58:43 PM

If this news is true then it is good to spread. China has the biggest number of population, it is the populous nation in East Asia and has a huge number of investors. Maybe they are already conducted studies about crypto and found out the advantages and good impact of crypto that's why they are now make it legal anď the ICO.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:00:36 PM

They first banned ICO and crypto-currency markets, so if they could tax them in the future, they would be able to reopen the exchange.
Do you think that they were ignorant about taxing the users before hand, what kind of world are you living in , do you know the amount of volume and manipulation coming out during the period when China was having a huge volume in terms of trading and they could single handedly shift the price and these bans actually helped bitcoin in my opinion . Strict regulation is required to counter scam projects and i do hope every country will come up with good regulations and so does China.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:17:47 PM

It seems right,  maybe at this time they are just imposing some technical policies that might control all ICO's coming out in their country.  Is that they aiming for, that's why they just ban it at first and they know how much they might get if they imposed tax on it.
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:40:26 PM

China is totally a government of vast contrasts.They have never stayed with their words even for a small time concerning crypto regulation.Anyone who want to decide his investing strategy based on China's move would totally get confused.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:48:15 PM

I hope this may be true, but I do not believe that much, since China has acted and is acting against the crypto world.
Anyway let's hope for this and keep our fingers crossed.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

Doesn't China ban crypto-currency last year? Then how come it is moving towards the oppositise direction accepting ICO? This is completely a fake news!
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:52:39 PM

So, please wait and see.

As far as I know, the Chinese government banned ico and bitcoins in China in September, and the Chinese government shut down all of China's encrypted currency exchanges. I don't think the Chinese government will accept bitcoin and ico again so soon, how fickle they are.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: