Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking: China May Legalize ICO Soon  (Read 1021 times)
Craigjohnstone

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:57:16 AM

China being the super power they are in the financial world should encourage the crypto market. This is an amazing crowd funding tool like no other. If China legalised the market this would encourage people to develop new applications.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:57:33 AM

Base on china population and the technological development,china has a major determining factor in the development of cryptocurrency.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:05:33 AM

wow it was awsome if in china legalize ico soon so we can work with ico easlly or openlly i am so happy with this news thanks china government
China has a huge market for bitcoin, earlier lot of Chinese were there in the crypto market, once China banned bitcoin users were reduced. Now again we have a news that ICO legalization so it could definitely create positive impact on the market.

I think even if china bans crypto currencies usage there are still people on their country that will continue to use Bitcoin or other forms of crypto currencies. China knows that this technology is one of the best innovations in monetary and payment system and there is no way they can stop this technology from spreading and if they prohibit the usage of crypto currencies people in their country will still find a way to bypass it. Legalization of Bitcoin or crypto currencies to be in general is a smart way of China if they will implement this with rules and regulation of the usage of crypto's and ICO's.  Cool
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:27:22 AM

This is fake news. You all know that in September last year, the Chinese government established a policy to ban ICO. I read links to news sources, but this is only news on unofficial websites in China. In addition, those who utter these words are also low level officials. But they act like that because first of all they accept it, they let Bitcoin and Altcoin run in their country, then in the middle of the year they oppose the entire Cryptocurrancy community. They start banning all exchanges in their country. By the end of 2017, they publish that OTC trading or exchange will be allowed with some limitations.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

this is good news, it could be the media that previously blocked the ICO ads, will start allowing ICO ads again. because if china legalizes ICO, everything will be better. in addition to the crypto world, china is currently also strong in the world's economic sector.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:31:36 AM

I think that the real headline of this should be centering around how China is willing to revisit the ICO into which they may be seeing that it can either be utilized and that the initial kinks and problems that they have seen can be orchestrated into a much more better system that they can use. That also is not a certainty is a welcome news for us because they might have seen positive traits and are willing to look at this with all seriousness
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

China is the second largest populace in the world, which has a lot of impact on the bitcoin market, but I believe their government will be influenced by their citizens and they will soon introduce policies. incentives for bitcoin
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:00:56 AM

China first not believed in bitcoin and ICO's they want to banned in thier country. If the news is true that China will soon Legalized ICO this is a positive because Chinese is one of the biggest investor of Crypto so if it is happen price of ALTCOIN and BITCOIN will rise again.

#TAklimakan
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:27:30 AM

According to https://t.me/oneminute_crypto_news which translated the source from Sina, a Chinese media website, that in a conference held by Chinese official web media, People's Web, a famous scholar Dong Yang released that Chinese SEC is conducting the legal research to legalize the ICO and the ICO will become a legit tool of crowdfunding soon.

I agreed that Dong Yang is not a high-level official and he is a professor at Renmin University who is active in the crypto space. I think the focus of the news should be:

1. The Chinese SEC is revisiting the crowdfunding tool;
2. The so-call legit ICO may actually become a tool with heavy regulation in the cryptocurrency space.

So, please wait and see.

Last September, the Chinese government appointed a ban on ICO, which I think is a fake story. I wouldn't believe it unless the Chinese government issued an official statement confirming that the news was legal.

If the news is true, then it is undoubtedly a great benefit for ICO.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:32:18 AM

I hope it will be truth and this will help to recover crypto market, and will encourage people to buy ICOs.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:34:28 AM

According to https://t.me/oneminute_crypto_news which translated the source from Sina, a Chinese media website, that in a conference held by Chinese official web media, People's Web, a famous scholar Dong Yang released that Chinese SEC is conducting the legal research to legalize the ICO and the ICO will become a legit tool of crowdfunding soon.

I agreed that Dong Yang is not a high-level official and he is a professor at Renmin University who is active in the crypto space. I think the focus of the news should be:

2. The so-call legit ICO may actually become a tool with heavy regulation in the cryptocurrency space.

So, please wait and see.

These are good news, if it is truth it will have positive affect for sure.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

I always asking, how soon is soon ? Yes China is against bitcoin and they are banning cryptocurrencies and ICOs last month and i really doubt if this news is true if they are legalizing AGAIN this so called ICO. If that is the case then there are other scenario of what Chinese government had something to do when they are going to legalize the ICO, maybe they want something that they can control if they are going to allow that. They hate bitcoin but they love NEO and other Chinese-related crypto-project maybe what they want is to blend-in those China made crypto into some ICOs as part of the project.
Meteeray

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:45:54 AM

So, please wait and see.

If this news are true and will be actualize, it's really good new for crypto economy. China, despite the ban on the most powerful player on this market. If the bans are removed, the prices will be affected positively.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:52:18 AM

So, please wait and see.

If this news are true and will be actualize, it's really good new for crypto economy. China, despite the ban on the most powerful player on this market. If the bans are removed, the prices will be affected positively.
It is unlikely. Without policy, everything is false. China has been very cautious about ICO. It doesn't make sense to rely on only a few people.

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

So, please wait and see.

I don't believe that ICO legalization will implemented in a short time in future. There are too many question on the path to full legalization of cryptocurrencies and crypto crowd-funding in particular.
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:37:48 PM

Fake news, this is just some people's imagination! The policy of a country, will not be changed!
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

Their new government said that blockchain is a great tech and that it must be used. They banned ICO for some period of time not forever as I remember right and it would be great news for the crypto world. Neo still working despite all the prohibitions.

jhowww

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

There are still a lot of uncertainties at the moment so I really doubt that this will happen "Soon".
insomnia79

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

I hope it can really happen because I think it will bring good impact to cryptocurrency and it will increasing the price, and it will bring a lot of creative people in china to build project and ICO and I hope chinese will join in good investment in all of ICO Project
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

"China may legalize ICO", my take on this is that legalizing or not legalizing the ICO have nothing to do with the fact that cryptocurrency has come to stay. Despite the Chinese Government cracked down on crypto last year the price of Bitcoin still hit $20.000.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: