Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking: China May Legalize ICO Soon  (Read 1021 times)
chikucrypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

China may legalize ico soon because china is a creative country. and crypto market is growing day by day higher.it is a great news for crypto world . this thing will left a great impact in blockchain market
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:35:05 PM

China is so admirable when it comes in making money I be they are one of the reason why btc is in bad condition because they want to have it as much as they can. And after gathering btc they will again withdraw their former negative announcement against cryptos.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

I'm too tired because of news related to cryptocurrency from China. Yesterday they banned ICO and cryptocurrency but right the next day they say that they're going to legalize ICO and cryptocurrency in their country and they're supporting for NEO, China ETH. A lot of news come from China but it's not real, they published these news to make other people feel panic so I don't trust cryptocurrency news come from China anymore Smiley

bulgar_84

Activity: 779
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

China government wont do anything to crypto world, everybody must be relax, they are saying something like prohibition and panic sellers selling everything, but anytime they didnt ban anything.

'
WSPX.
║║
║║
[/b]
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬

'   WSPX         .
║║
║║
█[/b]   
WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence Solutions
▬▬ ● W ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● S ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● P ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● X ● ▬▬
ANN Thread ► Whitepaper ► Github ► Twitter ►  YouTube ► Reddit ► Medium

.SALE ..01 JAN 2019.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

wow if china is really indeeed opening ico´s, i think you should go in fast in promising icos Grin. And aswell i would recommend considering an invstement in neo. Its due to the fact that neo devs have good connections to china

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
link0221

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:43:50 PM

Good evening, it would be a very good progress for the crypto community as the legislative consolidation will attract a large number of investors, which will positively affect the market capitalization of the altcoins
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:09:28 PM

It has long been clear to everyone that it is not constructive to ignore the growing market of cryptocurrency. You either seek solutions or you remain an outsider. In this case, this is good news. And finding solutions is always better than banning. A legal solution is not easy, but promising.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

It would be excellent news! News perfectly would help market growth if it was confirmed. China plays huge value in the cryptocurrency market! Toughenings to cryptocurrency in China one of the reasons market falling recently. I will hope that this news will turn out to be true!
gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:38:14 PM

Fake news, this is just some people's imagination! The policy of a country, will not be changed!

No body should take this news serious or discredit it. And if people are talking about a move towards legalization of ICOs, then it's positive news.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:48:37 PM

If this news is true it will be great for the crypto world.but I am not sure China ban ico and crypto and they took some step.And again reverse them I just can't believe it, But hopefully if its true it will be the best news for us.So lets see what happen.China is a big country and there are a lot of crypto enthusiastic there so it will be a great news for them also.Lets wait and hope for some good news Smiley

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

Don’t know if that’s going to happen  for sure, but if it does happen it will be a very good thing for the crypto community. Chinese who quit crypto investment due to it was declared illegal will get back to it again and that will drive the price to a very higher rate.

Not just only Chinese, there are people who even quit because they heard China is out, so these will also come back, and even people who haven’t been into this before will be convinced.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

In my opinion, the behavior of the Chinese government is consistent. China is a former dictatorial country still very rigid in economic management. It is normal that China first forbid ICOs and then once the system is understood, it regulates and allows it.

China is on to something, I think they may have a strategy on this. They might know something that a lot doesn't
even know. If they allow and legalize ICOs, altcoins that originated there would surely have better and bigger results
and prices when it all goes well. Still I think it's fascinating news, China will certainly have a major role and influence
in the market if it goes all the way with cryptocurrency. It's gonna change the game around here.
Masik2018
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:58:26 PM

However, China is one of the main popularizers of the crypt. I am glad that Asia sees it as a perspective and works in this direction.
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

According to https://t.me/oneminute_crypto_news which translated the source from Sina, a Chinese media website, that in a conference held by Chinese official web media, People's Web, a famous scholar Dong Yang released that Chinese SEC is conducting the legal research to legalize the ICO and the ICO will become a legit tool of crowdfunding soon.

I agreed that Dong Yang is not a high-level official and he is a professor at Renmin University who is active in the crypto space. I think the focus of the news should be:

1. The Chinese SEC is revisiting the crowdfunding tool;
2. The so-call legit ICO may actually become a tool with heavy regulation in the cryptocurrency space.

So, please wait and see.

Actually i am not afraid anymore if china will ban ico or will make it legalize because the price of bitcoins still recover before 2017 ends but still there's a lot of drama in the market and that is the best time to invest since the prices are decreasing, thankfully everything ends on a happy ending.
LesterD

Activity: 665
Merit: 114

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:14:02 PM

china is toying with crypto. they think any suspicions about cryptocurrency before, but now they are going to legalize it on their country?
but its good to the part of cryptocurrency, because there are so many big whales on china, it might boost the value of crypto again.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

So far as I know is China the country with the most blockchain patents. I think that they will legalize ICOs and bring clear rules for token sales and participants. If this happens it will be very good for the whole cryptoworld, because China is an important country for the blockchain.

J Sykes

Activity: 60
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

I think newly elected head of the PBOC is currently trying to appease the far right of the communist party. I think crypto in general will again find a home in china. Yi Gang has expressed his love for crypto in the past so I think he is just playing politics at the moment with the recent crack down.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/chinas-new-central-bank-head-is-pro-market-could-it-impact-cryptocurrency-industry

He is an American trained economist and very modern in his view of the worlds so I have no doubt they will re enter the cryptocurrency scene
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

I think they will simply regulate it as it should be. This will be great for crypto to remove all those scam ICOs and ones with no chance of success. China is a big market with a lot of interest, the government will not want to miss out on all those taxes.

Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:59:19 PM

I hope it can be realize, because if this situation is happening in the future, the cryptocurrency price will be rocket to the 7th sky. The price will increasing because the high demand from it after chinese join cryptocurrency. We need to support it and pray so that hope will come true
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

According to https://t.me/oneminute_crypto_news which translated the source from Sina, a Chinese media website, that in a conference held by Chinese official web media, People's Web, a famous scholar Dong Yang released that Chinese SEC is conducting the legal research to legalize the ICO and the ICO will become a legit tool of crowdfunding soon.

I agreed that Dong Yang is not a high-level official and he is a professor at Renmin University who is active in the crypto space. I think the focus of the news should be:

1. The Chinese SEC is revisiting the crowdfunding tool;
2. The so-call legit ICO may actually become a tool with heavy regulation in the cryptocurrency space.

So, please wait and see.

This might not be happening in the near future,as we all know china has illegalized bitcoin from the last year that is why it wont going to happen not unless theres some good reason why would they legalize it,we should see bitcoin's adoption in other countries when this is going to happen as china has the biggest mining farms in the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: