Bitcoin Forum
August 25, 2024, 02:14:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Goes Down and Down  (Read 17636 times)
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:54:10 AM

It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.

And I am sure that you are not the one who are very worried seeing the market really struggling to get up in the last couple of months or so. The bears still rule the market sad to say. And there are no news that will push the price to at least $10K. And many are also doing shorting, buy in dips and when the price goes up a bit and then see profit, they immediately jump on the opportunity to take it.

That's how the market works right now, but hey its not the end and I firmly believed that we can't go like this forever, there will be a time, probably mid to end of the year that bitcoin will make a massive bull run so don't lose hope at this time.

Definitely there's no need to worry I can say that because I have faith that after all the struggle happened in the market there comes a better profit that we can earn.  Patiently waiting is virtue to reach a success. It's really full of risk but we need to conquer it and have a strong foundation of trust and belief that this technology will lead us the way to reaching better life in the future.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1358
Merit: 259

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:56:15 AM

the situation is getting out of control, a lot of bad news circulating starting from twitter does not support by removing ads about crypto. and this really made the situation really bad .

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1666
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.

It is extremely unreasonable to look at such situations as bad according to my opinion. I have a lot of investments in many subcategories, especially bitcoin and ethereum, and if I want to cash in, I will seriously damage everything. But I prefer to look at the positive side of new buying opportunities rather than the negative ones. For this reason, I have been making new investments without introducing myself.
Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

early 2018 really messed up, the price bitcoin and altcoin down drastic .. my own not sure bitcoin will be back to $ 15k.hopefully dipertengahan year bitcoin going to $ 15k.

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:50:33 AM

Yes, I agree with you mate right now the cryptocurrency market is facing some bad time where there is no coin with demand can be seen, whether it is Bitcoin or Ethereum all are under pressure by the oversupply. I think we need to make some plan when to trade and when not to trade, and right now this market conditions tells us to sit idle and i think we need to think and apply this strategy soon because i think it is better to gain nothing than losing something, just think on it.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Cryptus Vincit

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:51:57 AM

All markets go up and down, this is precisely the characteristic of each market. Obviously, the crypto market is more unstable than the others.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:54:00 AM

to be honest when bitcoin prices drop very sharply this is very sad and make many investors yan stuck at high prices, we can do just wait for the price back up if you sell bitcoin loss you have then you will only make the assets you have reduced even lost very much.
fatirborju

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

Yes it is currently the price in the international market is experiencing a decline, but sometimes also increased and I think things like this are common in international markets whose prices are always up and down within 5 minutes ...
radeone

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

If anyone thought that the market would just continue going up without any breaks then you are gambling and not investing.

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:05:36 AM

This year so far has been abysmal where crypto market capitalization is concerned because since the 13th January it has been shrinking and shrinking and when you think there might be a bull run and things might start to improve, the next day, the markets bleeds and any small profit is squeezed out of the market. I do not think we will see any real significant up turn any time soon and at the moment I personally just feel it will slowly diminish and one day be very very insignificant. I think if something does not happen soon to bring in new capital, the market will surely die.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
TreXzar

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 11:06:49 AM

ups and downs are healthy for any market. with such a crash hot run last december, it needed this bubble to burst before it can go on another bull run. just set and forget about it and come back in 6 months, it'll be a whole different story Smiley

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
kevingreen

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

Actually for the past two months now the market has been bleeding, this is so because bear is in charge. One should also remember that before now bull has been ruling the market, so is a natural thing in any market . It is not always a bad omen to experience the down side in any market especially in the cryptocurrency market.
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

Few weeks ago the market rise back up by a small percentage i was thinking the bear had lose its strength to continue its trend but now i think i was wrong the market drop down again and my portfolio full of red again.

Lyd

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:41:16 AM

It is indeed a struggling time for the cryptocurrency but I personally think this is just a phase and it will recover soon
Agaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:53:05 AM

It is a nature movement of crypto business that sometimes price going down and down, but to all crypto enthusiasts, when price down it is a big opportunity to invest a large capital, because it has a multiple profits returns when price back to higher level. Because we all know that even price rapidly going down but for the next few days or months it would back again.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:55:52 AM

the situation is getting out of control, a lot of bad news circulating starting from twitter does not support by removing ads about crypto. and this really made the situation really bad .

Maybe a lot of games and on twitter those who have names and followers may also be a big influence why now prices are down too. they should be able to convince people of bitcoin
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:56:27 AM

It is a nature movement of crypto business that sometimes price going down and down, but to all crypto enthusiasts, when price down it is a big opportunity to invest a large capital, because it has a multiple profits returns when price back to higher level. Because we all know that even price rapidly going down but for the next few days or months it would back again.
Yes, it is a very familiar cycle for traders. But the market has gone down too far, we can not do anything better. Although we can predict the crypto market will go up quickly, but how much recovery? That is a very difficult question and we can not answer because the crypto market is always led by the sharks. So investing in crypto is always a high risk.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:57:33 AM

for me the occurrence of a decline in a market activity that is common, crowded or sluggish market of the ordinary things do not need to worry too much and do not panic, the market is lethargic or crowded it is common but we should need to observe and know more about what the prediction of the coin which will appear to re-enliven the market, and what coins have a potential price that doubled from the current price? it is very important if we want to get a chance or profit from the situation and the weak conditions, the sluggishness of a market today,
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

2018 is the worst year for all crypto market. Looks like we are not at bottom right now.
Market looking for bottom and everyday we are falling down. Lets wait until we hit the bottom.

Sorry but this year is not thhe worst year comparing with year before so we dont need to be panic with the situation.
We need more power to stay strong in this situation and we can make huge income after.
We need more good news to lead the price up.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 12:03:39 PM

There is a drop in the market. But this decline is not good to panic. I'm sure the market will rise again
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: