Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:23:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Goes Down and Down  (Read 17618 times)
palermofc

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.
It seems going down same times with older years. My prediction is that the market will go back to bullish in summer starting from May.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:37:25 PM

Yes, market keep going down and down. The downward spin look coordinated. Let's hope this is the last series of down prices of cryptocurrency. If this is the last, second quarter might usher in stability and by 3rd, 4th quarter we might see upward rise in price.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:50:01 PM

It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.
Yes, everyone in tension. When market will up, everybody thinking about this.
But not actual times to recover the market.
This situation of market in red signal. But I thought again up in 7-8 months.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Maxson

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

The times are becoming more of reconfirming the digital currency to more countries even to the participated countries.at the verge of some withdrawal or announcement bases, it affects the bitcoin down and up trend moves within the period.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:10:02 PM

a lot of buyers are waiting for the market to turn. as soon as this happens, wild growth will begin. only at what point will the U-turn ?? 6k $ or lower ....
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:17:17 PM

HOLD when you are actuall trapped already with these altcoins because you could lose everything if you are not going to hold your coins,it is just another market manipulations trust me this is what these big people are trying to do,create panic at the market so that they can have more bitcoins with these manipulations

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

All previous statistics show us lightly future  Tongue Anyway there are too much positive news last week and alts started to rise up even without bitcoins movements, so I guess later April will be the time of glory :0
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:22:26 PM

Yes it is,compare to the last year's coins prices it still considerable incredible more massive than last years and those people who bought cheap altcoins last year would definitely made a lot of money if he/she is holding his coins upto now! the market is growing rapidly so we need to know which ones would give us a lot of gains this year!

lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:23:43 PM

Yes! You are right, I think that this is noticed by everyone, now the market is getting cheaper and very quickly, I think that now the situation on the market is not clear at all, and it's very hard for me to talk about something forward, I think that the situation will only worsen
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

And I am sure that you are not the one who are very worried seeing the market really struggling to get up in the last couple of months or so. The bears still rule the market sad to say. And there are no news that will push the price to at least $10K. And many are also doing shorting, buy in dips and when the price goes up a bit and then see profit, they immediately jump on the opportunity to take it.

That's how the market works right now, but hey its not the end and I firmly believed that we can't go like this forever, there will be a time, probably mid to end of the year that bitcoin will make a massive bull run so don't lose hope at this time.

It's true, the market may be struggling right now because many assets are not doing good. However, I think, like many others, that this happening is a normal part of how the market works. No market is perfect, and sometimes, even the best coins in the market could still succumb to the negative impact of some trends like what's happening to Bitcoin right now due to the banning of advertisement of some social media platforms with contents related to the cryptocurrency market.

Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:47:18 PM

That's just a big game. You will see! I know, that we have some correlation between market crash and bad news. But we can see market crash for Twitter, Facebook and Google too. That's all because they banned crypto advertisement Smiley

Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:48:52 PM

All previous statistics show us lightly future  Tongue Anyway there are too much positive news last week and alts started to rise up even without bitcoins movements, so I guess later April will be the time of glory :0
I also think so. Now in April will grow only altcoins and bitcoin I think will start to grow only closer to summer.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:49:09 PM

That's just a big game. You will see! I know, that we have some correlation between market crash and bad news. But we can see market crash for Twitter, Facebook and Google too. That's all because they banned crypto advertisement Smiley
We just need to wait and then after some time we will see moon again even much more than ever before. Just remember dot com bubble

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:51:22 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 08:18:51 PM by Sarastiche

The market is sure to pump  soon,it just for a while,sure the  moon, season will come soon.
With adequate knowledge you will not panic, you will be at peace and watch you portfolio rise soon
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

Of course it will go down? what do you expect to the market ? will do good the whole year? it needs sometime to cool down because these bulls are trying to push the market up but it doesnt make sense because the big players doesnt want the market to be more massive because they arent yet finished buying cheap bitcoins.

xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:07:34 PM

During this current market situation just don't concentrate on the market a lot otherwise you're gonna make a hasty decision which you'll regret a few weeks later, just keep on holding your bags and wait for a few weeks to let the market recover from this dip.

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:12:08 PM

If you pay much attention to price charts without knowing whats happening in the crypto circles you just might panic sell!
For eth those who have been reading the news know that there was a huge sell of eth coins which end of affected the price but with more ICOs demand will be on the rise and as for bitcoin this is all because of the new regulation talks but price we for sure go up anytime from now!
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:12:17 PM

Yes it is going down deeply, so it means you need to buy more cheaper altcoins because it opens good oppotunity to get those solid coins in cheaper rates.I am personally buying a lot of altcoins whenever these bloodbaths happened because i do believed buying from the dips and hold it until the market has recovered could give you enough gains more than enough gains that you will get in the normal market conditions.

Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:17:57 PM

The market is going have a recovery very soon since there is people posting questions on the price of the coin that they've invested in. Don't sell any coins if the price is not what you wanted.

I will sell my coins only when I am sure, that I have a better place for money. But now I don't have any better place than blockchain. It's better than give my money to bank or lost money when government security agencies will come for me

Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:20:12 PM

You are ahead of events, there is no guarantee that the ETH will fall by another 12 percent. Now the price is quite comfortable for everyone - $ 450.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: