Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 05:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Goes Down and Down  (Read 17629 times)
wortifo_a

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:28:11 PM

The market might be down comparing to December 2017 but is it really when you compare to it to the situation of last April? Both Bitcoin and Ethereum's prices are still so much higher than last April. Yes, I'd love to see the market at a stable position at this time which is badly needed to stop people from panicking.

Totally agree with you. We should not panic. To put things in perspective, take a look of the prices one year ago:

BTC: $988
BCH: $233
ETH: $43
LTC: $4

I agree with what happened now and last year and your opinion. hopefully many people will remain calm under these conditions. In fact many people panic because they buy at a high price.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

I am getting tired of waiting. Not only me but also most of the investor getting tired. So what should we do?
There has nothing to do without wait. It’s a only option otherwise sell your coin. Everyone know it’s a volatile market and there has no possibility and no one know when the price rising up? Its really worse because its take more time to recover and that’s the reason many of them feel so tired.

As we don’t know when the Bitocin come back its batter to wait until the comeback. Otherwise, you will getting the depression and that’s harm you potentiality. I don’t know why you feel so bad or tense.
You know you don’t lose the money, today or tomorrow the price will come back because it’s a nature of this currency. So it’s does not matter goes down or something according to my perspective.
DigitalFox

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

I am getting tired of waiting. Not only me but also most of the investor getting tired. So what should we do?
There has nothing to do without wait. It’s a only option otherwise sell your coin. Everyone know it’s a volatile market and there has no possibility and no one know when the price rising up? Its really worse because its take more time to recover and that’s the reason many of them feel so tired.

As we don’t know when the Bitocin come back its batter to wait until the comeback. Otherwise, you will getting the depression and that’s harm you potentiality. I don’t know why you feel so bad or tense.
You know you don’t lose the money, today or tomorrow the price will come back because it’s a nature of this currency. So it’s does not matter goes down or something according to my perspective.

And what exactly are you waiting for? Put your crypto into cold storage and go on with your normal life.

Cengghengmania21

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:39:51 PM

Prices are getting worse every day, many of the worries that most people have. My hope and others should be the same who hope all of this soon increases, and believe that this will not be long.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:43:42 PM

Hey we are on the roller-coaster once again, enjoy the view of your portfolio. I became quite accustomed to this slight ups and greater lows but my portfolio stays still and doesn't grow whenever I add new coins. That is disappointing.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:44:38 PM

I am really afraid of the situation but just for now. I am pretty sure it will go up.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:09:12 PM

The market might be down comparing to December 2017 but is it really when you compare to it to the situation of last April? Both Bitcoin and Ethereum's prices are still so much higher than last April. Yes, I'd love to see the market at a stable position at this time which is badly needed to stop people from panicking.

Totally agree with you. We should not panic. To put things in perspective, take a look of the prices one year ago:

A good illustration of the fact that people very quickly forget past prices and quickly get used to the highs.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:29:46 PM

It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.

Yes you are right, the market prices are really low, maybe this situation will go on for a while more, but I don't think that this situation will continue forever. In my opinion, this is a good chance to buy some coins.
ozgun_a

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:32:51 PM

A good illustration of the fact that people very quickly forget past prices and quickly get used to the highs.

Availability bias. According to the availability bias, people tend to heavily weight their decisions toward more recent information, making any new opinion biased toward that latest news.

Read more: Behavioral Finance: Key Concepts - Overreaction and Availability Bias https://www.investopedia.com/university/behavioral_finance/behavioral10.asp#ixzz5Bk4gDf9D

Buying.com
Decentralized E-Commerce Network
●    PRE-SALE: October 1, 2018    ●
Lina Novach

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

Prices are getting worse every day, many of the worries that most people have. My hope and others should be the same who hope all of this soon increases, and believe that this will not be long.

Hope dies last. It is a pity that everything happens this way. but we must hope for the best. Although it is possible to look for other options in the crypto currency market ?!
bfriedman228

Activity: 406

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

The market looks very sad now. But we should not be upset. I am fully confident that the price will go up. But now we are sinking to the next bottom.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:41:56 PM

Hey we are on the roller-coaster once again, enjoy the view of your portfolio. I became quite accustomed to this slight ups and greater lows but my portfolio stays still and doesn't grow whenever I add new coins. That is disappointing.
Having a lot of coins is not a smart idea. You should have coins that can make you money because not every coin is worth getting.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:52:57 PM

Regarding the topic topic, the question is? What reason should the market have a tendency to always rise and uncorrected? This moment that we are passing can be recognized as bear market and it is natural and sound for an investment market, the great crypto problem is that the volatility is surreal, reaching 200% increase or losing 200% in a single day, being any currency.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:55:15 PM

Smiley Nothing to worry, we are in correction / manipulation... Nothing is done yet we will see a big movement very soon but by the high, we have to wait a massive drop down. Financial institution and big player try to set up a window ( I mean a low price of BTC) to jump on it. After this moment, the market will rise from the dead. We may not return to stage after that.... Wait and see, specially if you want to invest or get back to previous position.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:55:29 PM

indeed today the market has decreased very much almost every day the market price has decreased.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jaicos88

Activity: 215
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:01:14 PM

I think only temporarily the price goes down. because I know that bitcoin in countries is so popular that for them prices will rise again, so they will benefit by holding higher prices.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:41:09 PM

the current condition of coin prices on the market is very detrimental to this coin businessman and I think everyone wants this to end and the coin prices will rise again, many people have done different ways to make the coins better and I do not think they will stop until their efforts succeed

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:45:42 PM

Having a lot of coins is not a smart idea. You should have coins that can make you money because not every coin is worth getting.
Sure mate I learned a lot since January rally, so now just waiting for the pump to drop some of them from my list leaving only perspective or stable ones.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:33:30 AM

Big drop of crypto price was make me loss in some coins, i was bought ETH by price $600, i dont know why the price continue dropped , this is too big crash. But i still believe crypto market has chance to going back to normal and i can recover lose later. $400 is support level of ETH price and from this price will going up in next a few month.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:41:16 AM

It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.
a few weeks ago a lot of coins that have decreased, ranging from Bitcoin to Storj. so many think the market will continue to fall, but in recent weeks a lot of coins are already creeping up. so I hope this hike will keep going and growing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: