Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It could take 2 years for the market to recover  (Read 9662 times)
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:44:12 AM

That too long, in my opinion in 2 month the market will be back to normal again.  From technical analysis the
price on level support and oversold already, so many investor and trader will buy more crypto. From history chart Bitcoin and Ethereum just need 2 month going up in about 4 to 5 times so the market will be back to new ATH again about in 2 month.

PageDown

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:48:44 AM

how could you say that? you got information on how that will happen?
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.
too long in my opinion for a 2 year period in the recovery market

because crypto market is very fluctuactive and the price very easily change so if in the middle of this year also the price has started to gradually creep up

then at the end of the year also is the peak of soaring prices high

we also no one knows what events will occur in the future
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

That long? How did you know about this?

T he market is sure to pick up soon and how valid is your statement, informations like this should be base on research and with figurative analysis, when a newbie read this kind of info, they get to be confuse
christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:54:16 AM

I wish I was joking but this market will take at least 2 years to recover and build momentum again.

I disagree on you my friend. why did you know that and how did you get that information.. Because I think no body knows when to the price recover. and I think it will not take a year to recover especially when holiday will come. crypto will be pump on that day.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:58:00 AM

Now market in a big crysis, that is fact, but I am sure that crypto will come back to the moon very soon.
There are some reasons for it. First of all, blockchein technology is very powerful, and it will penetrate more and more into different areas of business. And the second reason, we can see that "big players" start to be involved into all this markets, this should help crypto to recover faster.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:01:41 AM

Do you have any source? How can you say that it would take 2 years for the market to recover?

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

I believe that this coming April 2018 will be able to recover Altcoin again. So do not panic in lowering its price because it will return and its prices will be higher. Being patient is the key to success. Just keep in mind that it's not so greedy

#Datarius
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:07:59 AM

I don't think it will take that long because the entire cryptocurrency market is getting recognized.
So I think this bear market doesn't take a long time, maybe half a year is the biggest time.

Josef10

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

I disagree, the market being bearish atm is a recurrent thing happening every year (on a different scale of course).
People jump in around april, some momentum is created during the summer, news start talking about it again around sept/oct, people fomo in nov/dec then new years eve, regulations, insane RSI and it crashes again.
However, now that the word is out and the blockchain is being used on practical cases, cryptocurrencies will rise smoothly in the next months.
And once it's all regulated, we can just sit and enjoy the ride.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:14:18 AM

I don`t think you are right. In the last few days, there has been a positive dynamics in the crypto currency market. Bitcoin successfully overcame another wave of sales and took the path of recovery. Of course, before the summer the market will not recover, but according to my assumptions July will be the month when crypto currency will set new records.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:16:44 AM

What are you basing your assumption on? its pure speculation from your part. Where did you come up with the number 2 years? why not say 1? or 20? You gotta provide facts and draw conclusions from those facts before posting FUD like this.
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:18:09 AM

Happens that the market shoots even quicker, than falls) It is necessary to look, on that what will be, a news background.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:19:41 AM

Can I see your analyze to make sure need at least 2 years?. Market is not mathematics, need more than that to make sure 2 years. Besides that, every day many people come to make money into crypto market. It will make create and built new momentum in different character, so nothing too worry about that. Just stay calm and enjoy the journey.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:20:43 AM

when you talk in a radical forum like this, with plenty of hyperventilate radicals of crypto, occurs what occurs.

You see?? when you say "It could take 2 years for the market to recover!" it's obvious that that's your guess. It's based on nothing but the sensation that everything is going down, that something is terribly wrong in the market and that even if good news appears there is no bull run. But in fact, it's based on more than that. Governments and banks are not helping, hacks everywhere, laws and legislations that are coming are not known and that creates the inhibition from investor parts to stay away until then. More over, taxes and the end of anonymity (which is bound to happen soon), don't help either. So there are actually more arguments, far more arguments to support that this is not gonna recover anytime soon, than the contrary.
But people will tell you "Where did you get that idea? where is your point? share your data with us. They are trying to prove you wrong. Although you have more arguments than them.

But, when this hyperventilate guys, say, with no clue, argument, data, technical analysis or anything to support their views, that this will recover, that at the end of 2018 the market will be on the moon, that it's possible to see ETH at 5000$ and shitty things like this, and you tell them wtf are you talking about, they just yell at you by just saying stupid things like for example, that this is just a correction (when cryptomarket has lost 64% of it's max value and ETH for example has lost 45% of its value in just a month. For this guys that like to manipulate you with lies, this is a "correction".

Reality, that of which these hyperventilate guys are very far away, says that this downtrend has not ended, that as time passes by more and more money leaves crypto at huge rates, that with the current situation is possible to not see ever a recovery, or even the end of this cryptoshit.

These guys need you to hold and lose money, because they want to ruin your life. They want you to invest till the last $ here giving no clue or argument to do that, Just the hype they share about their wet dreams.

DO NOT BELIEVE IN ANYONE THAT TELLS YOU TO BUY  CRYPTO WITH NO EVIDENCE, CLUE, ARGUMENT OR DATA. You´ll be rekt.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:21:35 AM

Cryptocurrency enthusiast never fail to amaze me on their data, speculation and analysis.  How  could someone just picked time from the air and tell us when the market will rise again. It is an open market indeed.

atlantis123 (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

Ask yourself why the market is falling NOW and what will change that?
Markets trade on positive news. The bad news is feeding on itself and I cant see any positive news in the near future.
I think the next big BAD thing to hit the market will be about TETHER.... I hope not but something is in the air and I do not know what it will be.
The Japanese liquidators will not sell at these prices and that will probably drag on.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:27:09 AM

I think it is not possible and market will recover during next months or until the end of the year. Crypto is developing and becomes stronger and stronger.

Magnum Cryptopus

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:27:31 AM

Everyone has an opinion, and it makes no sense to discuss.
Frankly, I think the bitcoin has survived the media campaign very well, and it will recover very soon.
Moon Assist

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

You may be right about market recovery in two years. But in my view up to Dec 2018 market will be at moon. Because most market have one year cycle for fall and recover.

Agree! When looking at historical data from forex and crypto trading you see the cycles, every year it's the same story!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: