Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:05:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Remember Bitcoin Newbies - Never gamble with more than you can afford to lose  (Read 534 times)
IceDiceFox (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 10:34:28 PM

Hello Bitcoiners!

I'm Fox from ice-dice.com , a pretty neat gambling site.

I know it might be a bit weird that someone working for a bitcoin gambling site would say this, but sometimes I think it should be said that Bitcoin Gambling is still gambling, and you should never ever bet more than you can afford to lose.

If you do believe you have a gambling problem, there are places that can help you.

Always be careful, always be safe, and always be responsible. I want you to use ice-dice or any other gambling site so you can have fun and so I can make a bit of money, or so you can make some money. I do not want you to lose all you own on ice-dice or any other gambling site.

I don't help run a gambling site so I can take everything from you.

I urge you bitcoin gamblers to be responsible, and if you think you need help, you should get it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bktrembath

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:54:36 PM

Good advice. I've been looking into Bitcoin gambling and wondered how it's impacting player money management strategies. Sounds like lots of people are losing track while getting used to new denominations. Is that what you're running into?
jawnzer

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:19:26 AM

Cool, having some fun with the referral bonus Smiley

But whole heartedly agree on this, and it's nice to see a representative from a company saying this.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 02:30:06 AM

One should not invest more than are able to lose financially or emotionally.

Golden rule ^

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: