Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:28:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think
invest - 25 (54.3%)
sell - 21 (45.7%)
Total Voters: 46

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think  (Read 2297 times)
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

Now the common crypto-currency market has fallen dramatically and therefore even very good and promising coins will fall in value as soon as they enter the exchange. Therefore, given that I try to select promising ICO projects, I have not yet received any coins I have received. This will definitely be a loss. When the market recovers, then it will be necessary to give them an assessment. Now such an assessment will be distorted in connection with this market condition.

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:24:59 PM

I always do a research on coins, especially the ones I get. Even then it's hard to decide what to do. I wouldn't recommend selling. Only if particular coin got pumped and it will lose some value later. But you need to track the development and forum. Holding is the best option because you can get better value later for received coins.
There is not a stock answer that we can give for every single case, so you need to make a research if the coin you got is any good then it could be a pretty good idea to keep holding your coins for as long as you can but if it seems that the coin is not doing any good after the ico it may be a good idea to sell before the price crashes to zero.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:18:42 AM

the token of the ICO or bounty? If most of your token after ICO will decline since majority simultaneously sells his coins. so just hold or invest in some time to soar if it is indeed a potential coin.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:27:40 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 06:51:52 AM by A.SanchezNo7

As my thinking, you can sell your tokens if you see the price is high and get ETH. After that you can hold ETH and waite.
tak bisa

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

If a token has great potential in the future, you'd better hold it first. But according to your needs, if it is good to sell and we need money, we better sell it.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:47:53 PM

For selling or holding of tokens depend on the individual and how you believe in the future success of the project you had the coin from.This is solely an individual's point of view but for me,I will always reserve some coins so that in future when the project is enjoying more successes then I will never be left out of it.Th e coin can appreciate within the shortest possible time than you imagine.No one can predict the market curve with any certainty.S0 the choice solely yours.

Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:10:09 PM

If you received your tokens by participating in the ICO generosity campaigns, by this time you should already know what to do with it because you must already thoroughly research this ICO project and already know whether it will be promising or not. Everything depends on the prospects of the ICO project and the prospects for development and growth in the price of its token. If the ICO project seems to be quite promising, then of course, its token should be kept at least until the ICO project is fully disclosed and the token reaches after this maximum price value. If you doubt the project and its released token, then it should be sold immediately and exchanged for more promising coins.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:56:55 PM

It depends on you believing in it why you want to hold or sell go with your heart if the coin worth keeping why not and if it is otherwise sell off & move on.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

I dont know this token you receiving from ICO investor Bounty/Airdrop.
Depend on the price and quanlity of this token you have. If when selling the value >100 $, you can sell but if less than you should to hold it and waiting for the price increasing.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:05:50 PM

If you think that project good and had potential you should hold your tokens, if not and you need money go sell it.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:13:58 PM

Once I received HAT token and sold for 20$. After 1 month it cost like 600$. So after this case I split my tokens and sell part of them immediately, another part keep for long term and also fix some profit after 100-200% increase
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

Once I received HAT token and sold for 20$. After 1 month it cost like 600$. So after this case I split my tokens and sell part of them immediately, another part keep for long term and also fix some profit after 100-200% increase
Good allocation and a good luck too which that project did able to succeed ad gained value.Sometimes holding out token for long term or for sometime do need some luck but generally It does need a proper research because we can able to presume things when we do able to see its potential.This is why having a research is always suggested if you do like to earn money then better to be wise in all sort of things.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:55:36 PM

Continuously hold token regardless of what it do unless they are not from shitty trick tokens,at slightest sooner or later its cost will rise then you can pitch to increase great cash then expected.and in the event that it is a potential token at that point never go for offer unless you are truly needing money,their cost can take off a decent tallness amid buildup period or on guide finish.
this is what i sensible man and intelligent would do.
am i right?
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:18:11 PM

I think you should keep it if the price has not risen dramatically, if you sell at a low price maybe you will get regret, but if the price goes up, usually the price goes up the first 3 weeks selling time, and you have to sell it quickly.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

Good allocation and a good luck too which that project did able to succeed ad gained value.Sometimes holding out token for long term or for sometime do need some luck but generally It does need a proper research because we can able to presume things when we do able to see its potential.This is why having a research is always suggested if you do like to earn money then better to be wise in all sort of things.

I agree with you, but I am confused how to know that an ICO has great potential. ?

CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:32:11 AM

It's said before, but it depends on your believe in the token.
If you don't believe it is going to gain value, you should sell.
If you do believe it will become more valuable and you hold it, then you should set sell targets. (2x? 5x? 10X? etc).

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:16:04 PM

I do not know what time you sold it. If there are words you should sell also if the loss is retained. If this time bitcoin is down that you sell, then sell should not hold because the market is much unsettled ahead.
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

If you received your tokens by doing bounty then its up to u to sell or hold for long term if u seek to gain a huge profit. But in other case if you buy your tokens during ICO then you can probably sell it to the exhanger in return of( x5-×10) profits. Still you are still the one can determine wether to sell or hold.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

I ask for your advice in invested or held up?
What token are you talking about? It is very difficult to give an advice when you do not say what token you got, but as a rule if you have a token that you think it has the potential to go up in the long term then keep it, but if you think that the coin is going to be dumped immediately in the markets as soon as it hits the exchanges then it is a good idea to sell it as fast as you can.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

I ask for your advice in invested or held up?
Always hold the new token for some time, it's more likely to increase in price at the beginning. Then you can sell with more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: