Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think
invest - 25 (54.3%)
sell - 21 (45.7%)
Total Voters: 46

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think  (Read 2295 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

The answer is unknown.
I will tell you my experience about one of my bounty token. I have received a token which was only worth $0.0001, it's just a shit token, right? With such low price like that, i'd prefer to hold it. 6 months later, i sold all my token because the price reached $0.001 (10 times higher) and got some nice profit, but you know what happened in the next month? This token reached it's ATH at $0.1 and i regretting to sell my token too early
This is why it can be very difficult to give and advice on what to do, I have seen coins that I think are very good to remain flat for a very long time, and I have seen coins that are very clearly scams or that have nothing going on for them to skyrocket incredibly fast, so it is a very difficult choice but if it was up to me and I got some tokens I will probably hold them just in case the coins skyrockets and I earn a fortune that way.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

depends on ur belief in the coin's prospects. if it's a good project, or if it's not worth too much now, u can consider keeping it for now.
Mrjenong

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

It seems to me better to invest than sell it, the price will surely fall at the beginning of the coins out dimarket, better resistant to wait a few months because it could just be the coins will be very expensive in the market. I've invested cash coin coins project bounty, I focus instead of selling his coin mrngumpulkan
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:48:21 AM

The answer is unknown.
I will tell you my experience about one of my bounty token. I have received a token which was only worth $0.0001, it's just a shit token, right? With such low price like that, i'd prefer to hold it. 6 months later, i sold all my token because the price reached $0.001 (10 times higher) and got some nice profit, but you know what happened in the next month? This token reached it's ATH at $0.1 and i regretting to sell my token too early
This is why it can be very difficult to give and advice on what to do, I have seen coins that I think are very good to remain flat for a very long time, and I have seen coins that are very clearly scams or that have nothing going on for them to skyrocket incredibly fast, so it is a very difficult choice but if it was up to me and I got some tokens I will probably hold them just in case the coins skyrockets and I earn a fortune that way.
I also have the same experience. When i choose to sell some altcoin then the price increase very crazy.
And what happen when i decide to hold? All the orice are stricly down and down again. I feel the coin is promising but why its just crashed? Headache
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

The answer is unknown.

If I was a rich person, I would spend a month to select good tokens and coins, spend another month to choose an ICO or two to invest in,,,, do all of that in month three. Set sell order targets for whichever he wants to,,, And then just continue doing my work and life, and come back only after one year, and do that every time. I would bet most people who held would eventually make it big, ride out all the red charts, the bear markets, the FUD, and claim all the profits for being patient.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

It seems to me better to invest than sell it, the price will surely fall at the beginning of the coins out dimarket, better resistant to wait a few months because it could just be the coins will be very expensive in the market. I've invested cash coin coins project bounty, I focus instead of selling his coin mrngumpulkan
How can you say that when we don't have any idea what coin this OP have right now, the best thing to do if you can read everything about the said
token, it will guide you in what particular action to take, if that project have a good progress and also a good plan ahead, then keeping it on hold might
be a good plan forget about it first and try to check it back after some months or years.
Alex Melkov

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

If the token you received has potential for growth, it is certainly better to hold this token to a higher price.
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

it depends on the token you hold, i think it's better to sell if you if you feel you have got your profit and hold if and hold if not yet get a profit.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Quidat

Activity: 2604
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:53:03 PM

How can you say that when we don't have any idea what coin this OP have right now, the best thing to do if you can read everything about the said
token, it will guide you in what particular action to take, if that project have a good progress and also a good plan ahead, then keeping it on hold might
be a good plan forget about it first and try to check it back after some months or years.
People are saying things without even thinking on the words do come out from their mouths.You said was just right were we can able to find sufficient informations on what coin is being mentioned.Anything is on internet. The thing here is that if you dont able to see any reasons for you to hold this coin then what are you waiting for? Just sell them on any price to secure out profits.
xiaomianao

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

Now that you've received the token, and then you've raised it in anticipation, you can sell it. You can try to sell half the token and make a profit. The rest of the preservation, in case of a rise in the sale is not too late.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:29:00 AM

I ask for your advice in invested or held up?

can you be more specific? what kind of token do you have? and where did you get it? we cannot help you with your post, Edit your post and add some information about what coin did you receive.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

It is very difficult to answer this question unambiguously. I always sell half after entering the stock exchange and keep half for a long time.
vachellie

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

I'm very interested to invest cash coin coins that I got from some project, I chose to invest within a two-year year lamab can. I strongly believe that in one day the coins will be worth a big
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

I think it depends what token you get. if the token you get has a very good potential it will be better you just hold it. but if the token you hold is less potential, then you better sell it 50% and hold it 50%. this way you will not be worried if the token you hold has a very far decrease in the future.
Where did you get the token mate? Its should be different threat then. If the token from airdrop, then just sell it straight away.
But if you join the token sale in any ico, better to hold it since the token that you buy of course you feel it the best. With the best coin then it can increase value in the future.
Mardoker135

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:34:15 PM

Firstly, I think you should to learn about its stability and if you think that it will rise then hold, but if i had a token now I would invest it
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

I get a lot of tokens for the bounty, but I don't sell them right away. My plan is to keep all tokens for at least six months, and then draw conclusions whether to sell or not Huh
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

At first you need to check to know that project behind this token is good or not Smiley. If it's a good project I think the best option is holding. Beside no need to know there is a good project behind this token or not but selling right after you received is the worst idea ever Smiley. Don't ever do that if you're a bounty hunter Smiley

erominer

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:52:34 PM

try to estimate its value by understanding its usage or project... you can compare it to other coins similar to it by algo or projects...
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:52:29 PM

If your token has a good value. Sell it if you gain a good income. Be practical because tokens always tend to fall after it was release in the market.

ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:25:13 AM

Now you should not sell the token you received for the bounty! Better be distracted and invest in some other coins! Now is the time to invest!  HOLD YOUR TOKENS TO THE BEST OF THE MARKET!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: