Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think
invest - 25 (54.3%)
sell - 21 (45.7%)
Total Voters: 46

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think  (Read 2297 times)
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:52:38 AM

I ask for your advice in invested or held up?
In my opinion, It's depend on what token you get, how many token you get? you should consider careful price status of it on coin market. One thing you should know that at now, the market still not come back green strongly. If your tokens are high value and you want to get money, maybe you can hold a part of them for the future...
Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:23:34 AM

Hello! In order not to create a new topic i'll ask a question in this. At me just the same situation! I got the first, in my career bounty hunter, payment from the company Egretia,  and now I do not know what to do with them!
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:26:29 AM

Hello friend. What token do you mean?
I think you sell it for a high price. If the price is still low, you save it. We recommend to see the price of the token at the beginning.
Claudyah

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:06:41 AM

What token is that? If the token that you recently recieve has the potential to grew up well then it is better to hold it cause it might give you bigger profits as reward for hodling it.
depending on the token you have if it is a token that will really potential for long time I suggest to you invest but jia indeed you are need it in your life yes better you sell for your other needs.
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:05:19 PM

I think that it will be better to invest further, you can buy top coins and expand their list, I think the profit will soon be big with this.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:56:26 PM

If this token is from a good and promising project, then it should be kept until the moment when the market begins to grow and wait for pump.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:53:42 PM

In my opinion, even if you want to sell your coins, it will not work, because the tokens come out at best on the idex and their price drops 5 times. There is no way out for this, we have to wait for a more favorable time for sale.
vespa86

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:09:40 AM

if you want to get more profit, you should keep the tokens in a long period of time, because usually tokens obtained from a bounty campaign after entering the market price will go down and takes a long time so that the price can rise
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:28:29 AM

If you are confused what you should do with your tokens,first of all before you make a decision study the project if it has a big potential and you should look it's price in the market whether you earn or you should keep it because there is a possibility that each price will increase.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:46:52 AM

How much is it? And did the ICO hit their hardcap? If the ICO did not even hit their softcap then I would sell it right away. I would also sell it is $300 and below in value. And also considering the factor of the market's condition, I would also sell it before it drops more.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:23:17 AM

To be honest, I do not understand your question. Where did you get the token?
1) bought on ICO or PreICO
2) received as a reward for the bounty
3) air drops

If you bought tokens, then you have a purchase price. Let's say 0,1$? if at the moment the price of the token entered the exchange with the price of $ 0.2 and you are 100% satisfied with the income, then you can safely sell, this is a good profit. If the price is lower, wait for the price to rise.
If you received these tokens as a reward, I always recommend all bounty hunters to keep these coins. When the price of the coin increases, you can sell 25% and keep the rest in the hold.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:30:42 AM

What name of the token did you recieved? If the token you recieved was potential you can hold it if you want but better to make sure that is safe because instead of getting good money now if you sell it maybe it will down in the future.  Make a research first to kniw what better to do with your token.
iamsk

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:54:48 AM

When I was new in crypto field same happend with me but now all things are going well you know you can hold that coin if that have good potential and sell in parts like when you get 2000 coins at the price of 10 cents and coin price hike up then you can sell 1000 coins on 20 cents and 1000 on 30 cents with this trick you can profit more. Ignore my bad english. Hope you gt your answer.
aleksnutis

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

I think it's about tokens from the bounty. In this market there is no point in selling something. I think the only correct decision is hold. This is in general terms.
Clemente18

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:34:46 AM

It is better to wait if tokens have the small price. Always there is a small chance that they will grow up. If they fall to a bottom and will die, then there is no need to grieve. To put only in reasonable projects
catubayjhon

Activity: 560
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:41:30 AM

You have to think twice if the token has really have potential if that so.you must to hold it. dont confuse to trade or invest because when you hold it you can have much profit on it.
badiako88

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:33:17 AM

If you think you are satisfied with the value of your tokens then you could sell it, then if you think that the price would still go rise then you could hold it for a little bit of time. It all depends on the potential of the tokens and of course it all depends in your needs.
Sungeb_Gali

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:48:20 AM

What token to know? Token price in the market how much $? I think if you just sell this token you sell everything just why let you more spirit again work bounty bounty the other, sell token with high price and get high money can make you more enthusiasm and spirit like I said before, I have long been here and I was disappointed with my own because I found a token that is not worth any one price and even then low, while if you ever trade token you set aside aja token means you sell token part and part you save anymore who knows later the day the price will explode
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:16:57 PM

Do not be confused to sell your token, you just need to study and check for the value of it so that you will gain a good profit. In selling your coin you just need to look for the reviews of it and the rating of the coin, you can all read some threads here in bitcointalk to know if it is good to sell already. But if not you can hodl it and wait for the good value of the coin so that you will gain profit but if the coin is in your wallet for about 2 - 3 months then maybe the quantity of the coin is few maybe because only few who have invested or it is not known yet in the market. You just need to patient to have the coin a good profit. Like me some of the coins that I got in the airdrops has no value yet and some have but I still patiently waiting for the price to pump.
golovach.2018@mail.ru

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

If this token is from a good and promising project, then it should be kept until the moment when the market begins to grow and wait for pump.
I agree. You do not need to immediately sell. Better watch the growth or fall of the coin for a while. The coin can grow in price several times. And you will get a good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: