Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:33:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think
invest - 25 (54.3%)
sell - 21 (45.7%)
Total Voters: 46

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think  (Read 2295 times)
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

It depends on exact token you hold. Tell me a name of your coin and I will try to make analysis.
It impossible to give you any advice without additional information about ICO or airdrop you participated in,you have to clarify your question

BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:41:09 PM

My opinion is to sell, I have already voted, because the lion's share of all these projects will go into a long drawer, and when you need it in your life is unknown, and the top 10 currencies will always be so better to invest in them)

Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:51:27 PM

My opinion is to sell, I have already voted, because the lion's share of all these projects will go into a long drawer, and when you need it in your life is unknown, and the top 10 currencies will always be so better to invest in them)

in general, initially you need to know all about the prospects of the project, to subsequently determine its value after the sale of the tokens and also after some time. Then you can determine how to proceed.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:19:01 PM

in general, initially you need to know all about the prospects of the project, to subsequently determine its value after the sale of the tokens and also after some time. Then you can determine how to proceed.

Yes, it all depends on the prospects of the project! If the project does not have good prospects, then you better merge everything as soon as the token enters the market, since after entering the market the price will begin to fall sharply. Perhaps you will have time to sell everything at the price of ICO!
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:55:25 PM

I ask for your advice in invested or held up?

In my opinion that is depends on you and in a kind of token that you have. If you think that your token has a potential to grow then hold it first because I already experience that i sell immediately when i received my reward token then after a month the token price increased,i felt regret because since then i know that the token i have has a potential to grow. So,don't sell your tokens quickly so that you will not regret if the price goes up.
warrenbuffet786a

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

I would sell any free token and invest in either BTC or ETH which have very good potential of increasing your $ value . Most of the tokens or coins in crypto world follow the king BTC -- If BTC falls all coins/tokens dump if BTC rises all coins/tokens fall  Grin . So invest wisely .
Fatman861

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

I always sell all the tokens, and buy Ether or Bitcoin! I prefer to keep investments in something reliable. In most cases, all little-known tokens turn into emptiness, that can not be said about the Etherium!
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:16:03 PM

I am a bounty hunter accustomed to getting token without having to buy it (although it can not be said as a free token) but I always sell my tokens when I first enter the market, especially if they directly reach the price of ICO. after the token turns to ethereum or bitcoin I do hold on eth or bitcoin

pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

How many? I dont even ask what token is it cos now it's silly to sell any erc20 while market is in "trouble". Keep it safe at least for several months as we all do..

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:45:35 PM

How many? I dont even ask what token is it cos now it's silly to sell any erc20 while market is in "trouble". Keep it safe at least for several months as we all do..
I understand that you are 100% sure that all coins that are created by the etherium protocol will raise their price in the future? I think that everything will depend on the prospects and relevance of the project in the future.
Gecol46

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:03:43 PM

if you have a lot of tokens and you plan not to sell in the near future, then my suggestion is better you hold first until the product of the token is release, because the price will be fitting price of ICO or more
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:24:42 AM

If you wanna get advices so at first you should let other people which token you're asking about Smiley. Sell or hold depend on potential of each token so how other people can give you advice if they don't know what it is? But I think a guy like you, whom can't think by your own brain, should sell everything immediately Smiley.

Mohondoa

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:35:25 AM

I think all token from bounty just for invest and holding. So you can waiting news from dev about that token / always follow news about that token, to decide what next step for that token. If  i am, i always invest it or hold it about 6 month at least , and looking for exchange's news who want except that token. Or maybe you can covert it to other coin, if you want to short terms.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

You didn't indicate what token you receive. But I advice you to look into the market if it is profitable for you if you will sell the token that you received. If not I suggest that you hold that token and wait for its value to go up.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:48:59 PM

I think you better sell it as soon as possible because the price of altcoin and token prices are not too good project will only get the loss so should be sold as soon as possible not until you sell when the price is low .

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

Live and learn.No one can give you a final 100% guaranteed answer.Draw your own conclusions and do not rely on anyone.Start growing up finally.Look at the project roadmap and compare it with what the team is doing.If the guys are working and moving to the target, then in any case, do not sell their tokens.
wsps941031

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

my advice is check the price of the token in the market and roughly go through the price chart and keep hold or sell it by analyse the chart.
boh1215

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

You can check on the market if someone has your token listed there, if there is one please monitor the price, if good you may sell, but if you can hold low to invest with long term system with better price.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:19:54 PM

I ask for your advice in invested or held up?

If you think the token will grow in value don't sell it (or maybe just sell a part of your holdings), otherwise, you could regret it later!
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:53:51 PM

You can not directly give an answer what to do with the free tokens received from participation in the ICO signature campaign. The adoption of such a decision depends on how promising a token is expected for growth in price, that is, it depends on the prospects of the ICO project. It's silly to sell tokens at once, which can grow several times in a few months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: