Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think
invest - 25 (54.3%)
sell - 21 (45.7%)
Total Voters: 46

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think  (Read 2290 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:17:46 PM

I ask for your advice in invested or held up?
What token is that? If the token that you recently recieve has the potential to grew up well then it is better to hold it cause it might give you bigger profits as reward for hodling it.
The question is how do you know coins that have potential to grow? None of those coins ever came out to profess inability to grow, it just didnt work for them. Except in few cases can you predict such and that,s one in a thousand. It is better to invest in coin that has been on the top ten for over a year if you plan to hold for a longer period.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Adedbum

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:20:05 PM

If you received token and you are confused to sell so what is going to happened is to save it and hold till you are ready to sell it.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:19:42 PM

If you think that your tokens will increase the value then much better to hold it first before you sell to get a good return from your hard work. I experienced before when i received my first reward tokens ,i sold it immediately then after a month the value of my tokens increase three time the amount during i sold it,i felt regret that's why i learned that after you receive your tokens don't sell immediately if you know that it has a tendency to increase it's value in the future.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

I don't know what kind of confusion are you talking about, however if mean what will gonna do after receiving token. I think it is depends of your own decision it you want to sell it look for the availability of the token if where exchange it is being listed. Or you can hold it when you are still trusting the potential if your token to increase its price in near future.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 02:07:53 AM

You are responsible for whatever decision you choose to make. I personally am more inclined towards holding and my inclination is based on the potential capital gains on holding but there is always a risk side to it, hence whatever decision you make will be based on your risk threshold.
Dobriy 4el

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:16:21 PM

everything depends on a token which you have received if it has a good team, development of the project, various partnership and news from developers is visible, then you shouldn't sell a coin as she has a potential! and if on the contrary that it is better to sell everything at once
creat!ve

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

Hold  token for a couple of months, until its listed on the major exchanges. Very often, the biggest exchanges are reluctant to list token immediately after the ICO, so everything happens gradually and in a growing way: first, smaller exchanges, and then larger ones.
ozanaksoy

Activity: 82
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:53:08 PM

after that we can see the potential potential that can happen for the sustainability of the future of the token itself? whether there will be a price increase or vice versa, if it is currently experiencing a deterioration in the price wait until the token you have it experienced a price jump or increase usually I see it through the number of candles or vector on the screen. Good luck Wink
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

The most common advice here would be sell already because most of these new tokens after they released it, the developers and the investors would dump it already. So that they could the hyped price already while leaving the hodlers minimum price left. But if the token has a great potentials upon looking through to their ANN/sites, it would be the best to just hold it for a while because it has a bigger chance that it would pump.

ximenzi

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

I don't understand what you mean, what kind of question do you want to ask? If you want to ask if your coin can't be sold? This shows that it is fake and has no value!
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:02:36 AM

if you have a token of some bounty or airdrop there and you confuse the token for what it depends on you, when you are in need of money then you should be able to sell the tokens you have while if you are not too need money then you can sell it.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:26:23 AM

It depends on the project, if it is a good project then you can hold the tokens for a long term, Or to be on the safe side, you can sell off half and hold half of the tokens so that you will be in the middle in-case of moon or dip.
RobinGood

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:57:34 AM

I would advise you to sell half and leave the second half possible if you wait for the price to grow
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:46:27 AM

I think if you get a token and you are in need of money very much and very important then you can sell your tokens do not regret when after you sell the token suddenly prices soar high.

natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

I think if you get a token and you are in need of money very much and very important then you can sell your tokens do not regret when after you sell the token suddenly prices soar high.
Only if the market is restored, then the prices for the crypto currency will go up. But in any case, there is a strong binding of prices for crypto currency to the rate of bitcoin. Therefore, we need to wait for an increase in the price of Bitcoin and then we will wait for higher prices for our coins.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:15:55 AM

Wait for it to hit in an exchange, if the price is lower than the ico price might be better to hold and wait for the time till it pumps.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:55:09 PM
Merited by Mrengage (1)

The problem I'm having with this your question is that you're really confused on your own, firstly you said "invested""held" and you didn't mention the coin you're talking about. You see, investing or holding a coin depend on the potential of the coin so you can't just ask a general question about all project.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 03:06:25 PM

As per my opinion, you have to hold your coins till the launch of the full roadmap as described in their thread, If you hold till then you get the maximum profits from your holdings.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

What do you think that you want to do. Because really the decision is entirely up to you. you are going to get really good, but different suggestions from this thread, and at the end of the day, it is really left for you to decide. if you are not so comfortable hodling the tokens then you should sell, otherwise, it is best that you hodl them.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:56:38 AM

Depends on the token project.

If the future project is good then you better HODL.
But if the vision and mission are not good then SELL is the best way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: