Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:06:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO. Buy or not?  (Read 181317 times)
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:23:31 PM

Buy them. The altcoins are very cheap and it is so tempting. Just make sure that you know what you are doing. Invest what you can afford to lose. Just the same with gambling, because literally we are like gambling here with a different system. There is always a risk involve here. But the same with every investments. NEO is also in the top 20 most valuable coins right now.

Don't buy them. Actually, you can buy if there is an actual sign of trend reversal. This is usually altcoin-wide changes in trend. Ethereum or Litecoin or even Dogecoin might lead the actual trend reversal for all altcoins - from bear to bull markets - happy times again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:37:11 PM

Buy them. The altcoins are very cheap and it is so tempting. Just make sure that you know what you are doing. Invest what you can afford to lose. Just the same with gambling, because literally we are like gambling here with a different system. There is always a risk involve here. But the same with every investments. NEO is also in the top 20 most valuable coins right now.

Don't buy them. Actually, you can buy if there is an actual sign of trend reversal. This is usually altcoin-wide changes in trend. Ethereum or Litecoin or even Dogecoin might lead the actual trend reversal for all altcoins - from bear to bull markets - happy times again.

For the meantime, altcoins are actually in green today. Haven't hopped in yet?

When somebody says buy it, it doesn't meant that you will buy it as soon as possible. Indicators are there to help you the best possible entry. But still there is nothing guaranteed.   

Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 04:45:34 PM

I have these coins, but I did not buy them, I received them in the bounty or airdrop. I hold them in the hope that they will shoot. But to be honest, I don’t really believe in them.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 05:29:47 PM

If you want to invest then it is ok to Buy NEO. But as profit concern it might not give you profit as a huge rise but long term holding then you must carry NEO without any doubt !

Thanks

yes that's what we have to do, choose to buy altcoin which we think will be able to grow quickly in the future, we must make a moment and opportunity when prices are in a state of turmoil like now, buy and save in the long run, we must be optimistic about investing in whatever coins we think will be able to produce the big returns we expect in the future.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 01:04:29 AM

I have these coins, but I did not buy them, I received them in the bounty or airdrop. I hold them in the hope that they will shoot. But to be honest, I don’t really believe in them.
But it looks like your coin worth a lot of money and why don't you just sell them all when you are not having a lot of faith with your NEO coins? I have been loosing all of my hopes and move to the another platform. it looks good to see some people are still also believing in this one too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 04:33:48 PM

I agree with you that there no signal that bear market is gone, but i think this is great time if we decide to buy Neo. Neo still cheap and also a top altcoin with many project using its tech. I think Neo is an altcoin we should have in each investors portfolio.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 314

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 05:20:51 AM

If the current price of NEO is down so it does not hurt to invest in this coin, because the NEO coin is a coin that has followed another altcoin line that already has the potential so that it has a great possibility to grow back and use This opportunity is as good as possible in order to be able to get a big profit, and later will be equal to ethereum and other coins that already have the potential.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:55:28 AM

If you want to invest then it is ok to Buy NEO. But as profit concern it might not give you profit as a huge rise but long term holding then you must carry NEO without any doubt !

Thanks

One of the long-term investments that must be prepared for the next few years, but don't focus on just one type of Altcoin because all Altcoin has great potential even if it's just a hope.
not sure about when you are seeing the same platform which has been offering a better potential than NEO. I will stick for that altcoin and leave NEO.

If the current price of NEO is down so it does not hurt to invest in this coin, because the NEO coin is a coin that has followed another altcoin line that already has the potential so that it has a great possibility to grow back and use This opportunity is as good as possible in order to be able to get a big profit, and later will be equal to ethereum and other coins that already have the potential.
how is it possible to happen? When the price is going down and that means the trust from the traders and buyers have gone as the volume in the market is also getting decreased too.
That will hurt those people and think for a twice to invest in this coin again. I could not agree with your opinion about this.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 02:45:08 PM

You are overestimating NEO, it can come back strongly not because of the potential it possesses, it just comes back as a puppet of big investors, they use it to create pumps but perhaps as we have seen, this will take a lot of time when the market is in crisis, a lot of things need to be improved and remedied. Besides, the value of bitcoin does not carry an uptrend, so buying NEO at the moment is not positive, a lot of other altcoins own a nice scheme for price increases, NEO needs more time

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 02:56:39 PM

Why do you doubt? You can get up to 0.03411 Gas per year by holding 100 Neo in your wallet. in my opinion this is an added benefit, of course if you are investing in Neo. So my suggestion is better Buy. Smiley

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 12:13:10 PM

In any case, NEO will have very good results only if really promising projects will use this platform and these projects will have good results in terms of the cryptocurrency market.  Based on this, I am most interested in the future of the coins that I have and they are in NEO wallets.  If the teams of many projects still use the NEO platform, this indicates interest in NEO.
StevenKeshi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 02:48:13 PM

I
In any case, NEO will have very good results only if really promising projects will use this platform and these projects will have good results in terms of the cryptocurrency market.  Based on this, I am most interested in the future of the coins that I have and they are in NEO wallets.  If the teams of many projects still use the NEO platform, this indicates interest in NEO.

Good points you got here
nakata121

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 06:46:56 PM

In recent days there have been a trend of Neo price increases and according to the analysis of some media Cryptocurrency, Neo bullish trend will continue to occur in a few weeks, my advice is better you buy Neo at this time and save it for the next few days, I think it would not hurt if we try to invest Neo and save it for long-term investment assets other than BTC or ETH.

██ 1 x B itu . com | BIG 5 | ██
5 LIGA 5 BITCOIN
██ 75 PEMENANG DIGAMBAR BULANAN ██
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:11:03 PM

I have been supporting neo from long time now but the market is turning towards it. There are very few projects who are thinking of the neo blockchain and after the creation of binance chain, there were projects who shifted to it from NEO. It's a hard time for many alts right now, if the team does something out of the box then we may see some investors coming back.
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 11:52:15 PM

Yes, you can buy it. Neo have a good platform. It is possible to make a good profit from recover the market. Currently there are many ICO on NEO platforms. Make a much better way in front of it.
IamL

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 02:32:09 AM

Neo has potential, but heard their creator is working with Ontology now.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 09:09:10 AM

I am sure that the NEO platform has very great prospects and the NEO coin has already shown good results when it entered the top ten of the top cryptocurrency market ratings.  In addition, neo is very often called oriental or Chinese ethereum, which in my opinion fully justifies this name.  and neo deserves special attention not only because of high-tech contracts with other sectors of the economy, but also cooperation with many cryptocurrency platforms and international corporations such as Alibaba or microsoft deserves special attention.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 12:37:39 PM

NEO is one of the best platforms which we need to grab the neo when the price of NEO was around 6$, which we are seeing some active implementation in the smart contract platform. This year we might new roadmap built by the company which has a higher chance to increase its price. I strongly recommend holding the NEO coin for the long term.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:45:19 AM

Yes, you can buy it. Neo have a good platform. It is possible to make a good profit from recover the market. Currently there are many ICO on NEO platforms. Make a much better way in front of it.
agree with the colleague's opinion above, if really want to make NEO purchases no one can deny that NEO is one of the reliable altcoins in the future. the development is also quite good and can be seen from the past movements of NEO, including those that can move up quickly and reliably, because it had almost penetrated $ 200. compared to when it began to be marketed NEO prices never dropped below the initial price, indicating NEO can be relied on in the future if want to be used as an investment.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 12:01:39 PM

Your choice is very good by choosing investments in NEO, because NEO is a popular coin with high volume. This proves NEO including
profitable coins. Now the price of NEO is at $ 9.8. This means that the price of NEO is already cheap, if you want to buy it now. In a few
hours bitcoin halving will occur, hopefully the price of NEO can pump.I predict NEO prices can rise to $ 40 this year.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: