Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO. Buy or not?  (Read 181317 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 01:46:30 PM

I'm going to buy NEO now, look at the current NEO price of only $ 10, I'm sure the increase in NEO in Altcoin Season could be $ 50 - $ 100,
because NEO has the potential project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 02:32:49 PM

Now I am thinking of buying NEO, what do you think about this? Am I waiting or buying?
NEO is a good product, according to my opinion, why do I mention if NEO is a good product ?? because a coin has a good product, it will survive even though it has long been established

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 11:47:19 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2020, 09:41:40 AM by StephenJH

Now I am thinking of buying NEO, what do you think about this? Am I waiting or buying?
NEO is a good product, according to my opinion, why do I mention if NEO is a good product ?? because a coin has a good product, it will survive even though it has long been established
NEO is just one of the best, which has really great volume, it will be really worthwhile to collect NEO. We can just realize that price of NEO is so low and it is the best time to buy NEO. In my humble opinion after the halving, we will see a higher price of altcoin included NEO than right now. Maybe it can happen faster than expected. I will just invest no more than 5% of my investment to this coin because putting all eggs in a single basket will lead to bad consequences.

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 07:42:34 AM

I'm going to buy NEO now, look at the current NEO price of only $ 10, I'm sure the increase in NEO in Altcoin Season could be $ 50 - $ 100,
because NEO has the potential project
maybe what the colleague said above could have happened with what NEO has done so far, whose achievements have never dropped below the first marketed price is something that is very reliable.
currently in the range of $ 10 and to be able to go up to $ 50 and above is certainly not an easy job. NEO also benefits from increasing the price of bitcoin so it is jacked up. if for more than $ 50 which is $ 100, it is likely to be rather difficult for NEO to need more extra work.
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 07:56:04 AM

its been long since Neo becomes popular and now it seems that the government is pushing them down?
i did not even invested a single cent in this Currency but i remember when i was new here this coin is very popular and i always saw this in each thread being advertised as Chinese Ethereum if i am not mistaken.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 09:17:12 AM

its been long since Neo becomes popular and now it seems that the government is pushing them down?
i did not even invested a single cent in this Currency but i remember when i was new here this coin is very popular and i always saw this in each thread being advertised as Chinese Ethereum if i am not mistaken.

Exactly, many whales considered NEO as Chinese Ethereum because it is creating a reputation in China. The Platform seems to be very mature because every year they are updating their new roadmap and it seems it is a very good chance to keep grabbing the NEO coins at the current value. NEO has been always a long term project which we need to consider it.

lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 10:46:58 AM

Exactly, many whales considered NEO as Chinese Ethereum because it is creating a reputation in China. The Platform seems to be very mature because every year they are updating their new roadmap and it seems it is a very good chance to keep grabbing the NEO coins at the current value. NEO has been always a long term project which we need to consider it.

NEO still remains the target of investors because it is considered very stable, it does not look NEO has decreased very sharply even maybe below the initial price. the graph seen from NEO's movements always leads to rapid improvement. agree with the colleague above that NEO is very suitable as a long-term investment because of the stability that is always maintained.
but indeed at this time all movements of altcoin are being influenced by bitcoin which continues to experience a direction of improvement, although sometimes down.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 03:36:33 PM

If NEO is supported by the Chinese government, it will make everyone surprised, even Ethereum will also be surprised, we know the crypto project is still like a 3 year old child, there is still room to grow

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 10:13:49 PM

If NEO is supported by the Chinese government, it will make everyone surprised, even Ethereum will also be surprised, we know the crypto project is still like a 3 year old child, there is still room to grow

When I bought my first NEO coins that was the story, NEO is the Chinese platform, that will be used
across Asia, while Ethereum will be used by the rest of the world. In the meantime that story vanished
and it seems like it was marketing, or maybe not!
   I have NEO, I have GAS I get from holding NEO in wallet, and I wanted to have it. I have my money
in Ethereum and NEO, and probably these two will be the leading platforms. I have Tezos, Stellar, and
other platform coins, some of them will get to the top, it's just a question which ones.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 12:48:34 PM

Everyone is eagerly waiting for the altcoins to recover their prices hugely but NEO one of their targets because still, people have a very huge expectation about the NEO, in the short term we don't see much improvement in terms of NEO but once Chinese government declares that they support NEO as a payment option then the price of NEO will surely hit the high target.
holden.commodore

Activity: 287

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 05:27:23 PM

What happened to the chinese projects and coins like NEO? They use to be awesome.
BDbounty2020

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 05:36:16 PM

I want to thank you first.Because I could not see the market for a few days due to some problems.Now I am very surprised to see the NEO market.I will buy some NEO now And I think you gave the right news at the right time.I want to tell you, you buy NEO now.I believe it will increase in price a lot this year because NEO Idea, team competence, achieved results, partnership very well.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 06:39:11 AM

I think you should buy NEO if you have a chance. Its price is not too high and you can buy an amount to hold in the near future. I think the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic will still have a huge impact on the economy so it takes time to recover. I am looking forward to NEO later this year. How about you?

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 10:14:36 AM

I strongly recommend NEO for long-term investment..  NEO is different from other cryptocurrencies, this is my strong reason why NEO is profitable in the future..

What Is NEO?
NEO was founded as AntShares by Da Hongfei and Erik Zhan in China in 2014 and was rebranded "NEO" in June 2017. It is a blockchain-based platform that supports its own cryptocurrency and enables the development of digital assets and smart contracts.
Users are able to record, buy, sell, exchange or circulate various kinds of assets. The NEO platform allows for linking the physical asset with an equivalent and unique digital avatar on its network. NEO also supports the protection of assets. Those assets registered on its platform have a validated digital identity and are protected by law.
source: https://www.investopedia.com/tech/china-neo-cryptocurrency/

kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 10:58:35 AM

I think you should buy NEO if you have a chance. Its price is not too high and you can buy an amount to hold in the near future. I think the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic will still have a huge impact on the economy so it takes time to recover. I am looking forward to NEO later this year. How about you?
NEO is a very good investment, but it only increases when there is a news related to China because this coin usually depends on investors from this country. Also, some other coin are also good for you to hold for you now and may consider investing more Qtum if you like. However, it is necessary to see the market situation to buy at the best price.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 01:25:00 PM

You should analysis when NEO price go to low and might be right time now, because i have checking today has price stage $10 so maybe you're lucky now. Especially since there was larger investors market even it also clearly a promising project.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:23:47 AM

You should analysis when NEO price go to low and might be right time now, because i have checking today has price stage $10 so maybe you're lucky now. Especially since there was larger investors market even it also clearly a promising project.

if the movement of bitcoin continues to increase after halving, I feel that what the colleague said above is acceptable that it's time to buy NEO. we can be sure NEO will carry over to the top too, seeing the trends that occurred in the past it seems NEO will also increase. actually NEO was very promising when it first began to be marketed but with the passage of time the movements that occurred were not very convincing.
Denamen

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 02:41:00 AM

if the movement of bitcoin continues to increase after halving, I feel that what the colleague said above is acceptable that it's time to buy NEO. we can be sure NEO will carry over to the top too, seeing the trends that occurred in the past it seems NEO will also increase. actually NEO was very promising when it first began to be marketed but with the passage of time the movements that occurred were not very convincing.
I think NEO is a very good long-term investment, but usually this coin only goes up when there is big news because many Chinese investors often buy NEO. Of course, in my portfolio, NEO has always been my favorite coin because it is easy to analyze and has helped me to make a lot of profits. Besides, you can also buy more Qtum because both these coins often increase prices together.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 11:09:37 AM

Just like Ethereum Neo is a safe coin for long term investment. For almost 1.5 year the price of NEO has been at a very low point. NEO's peak was $190 in 2018.
That's the past, and at this point, NEO is only trading at $11. I think this coin is old, and very few investors choose to buy, so instead of buying NEO, I would choose a better investment. The 2017 time period was the best time for all investors because all altcoins at that time increased, and some coins helped a lot of investors get rich. However, after that period of time, the market continues to correct, and the bear market is staying with us.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2020, 11:34:07 AM

I think based on what is happening, NEO is definitely a very interesting investment in the long term, and you should consider investing if possible.

In my opinion, the price of NEO will soon reach $20 by the end of this year, and this is the price that will surely satisfy all investors. Be cautious, however, because the crypto market is often very volatile, and any investor's predictions can be wrong.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: