Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:29:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter banned advertising crypto currency  (Read 525 times)
bitcoinforus

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:41:21 AM

The rules really got tougher on Twitter. I advertised several different ISO and blocked me without the possibility of recovery. And a lot of people who participate in the bounty also block, although this is not paid advertising.

My account is also blocked! There were 3100 followers. Yours is not restored? Did you contact support?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

I doubt anything big will come out of this. After all, nothing major came out of the FB ban. And the same goes for the Google ban probably.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

I can see this affecting bounties in a positive way for people who participate in the signature or facebook/telegram ones.  Now that Twitter has banned active ICO bounty-hunting users I think we'll start seeing bounties being handled differently or with a slightly larger split for the other media types.
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

The rules really got tougher on Twitter. I advertised several different ISO and blocked me without the possibility of recovery. And a lot of people who participate in the bounty also block, although this is not paid advertising.

My account is also blocked! There were 3100 followers. Yours is not restored? Did you contact support?

Yes, I write in support. They write that I'm was delete for multiple violations of twitter rules. I am create a new account. All my bounty Campaning they were wasted, they were gone.
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

I doubt anything big will come out of this. After all, nothing major came out of the FB ban. And the same goes for the Google ban probably.
A growing number of internet companies are banning cryptocurrency advertising, fearing reputational damage if their users are duped or left penniless, even as regulators struggle to get to grips with the fast-emerging industry. Once restricted to small online chatrooms for early bitcoin backers, cryptocurrencies have since exploded in popularity and the industry has grown rapidly. Considering the regulators for their lose control of data privacy, they probably would not ban advertising from cryptos. And for that, i think we should accept it.
Griegura

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

This is a bad thing.Although annoying is really annoying because most of the advertising projects it is a Scam

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
radar19

Activity: 434
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

then we will make another community) they cannot stop progress. anyway, after those rules appear bounty hunters should start thinking again about having atother sourse of money.
Chazaki

Activity: 181

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:21:42 PM

This does not affect the work of cryptocurrencies so I think that this is the most useless action in fact and it would be better not to

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:25:13 PM

This banned official advertising in Twitter. In my personal accounts, everything remains the same. You can advertise projects. Therefore for us with you nothing has changed much. If you do not take into account the frequent bans of Twitter accounts.
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

It's one of the bad news i read.. But we have to accept the fact if ever it will happen someday. Just get another options if ever they going to banned the twitter in advertising crypto currency.
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

Twitter’s new policies are designed to discourage opportunities for fraud and deception. They have a point, most of the current ads are a scam and are making 0% positive effects in the Blockchain community. Anyway, this will just help to create more decentralized solutions to the world. The Twitter ban doesn't matter much I think, because most people inside crypto find what they need without ads on Twitter. I think it's positive, it's forcing people to find information elsewhere instead of being pulled into different scams that are advertising regarding there ICO's.
ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

This does not affect the work of cryptocurrencies so I think that this is the most useless action in fact and it would be better not to
Why is that? For them it seems like a good thing, they won't be associated with scam projects any more.

orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:44:57 PM

I can see this affecting bounties in a positive way for people who participate in the signature or facebook/telegram ones.  Now that Twitter has banned active ICO bounty-hunting users I think we'll start seeing bounties being handled differently or with a slightly larger split for the other media types.

That’s if the other social media platforms don’t choose to ban ICO ads as well. This is goig to affect ICOs because their range is going to lessen since they won’t be able to reach twitter. It’s not the end of the world for them however since there are many other ways for them to advertise other than through twitter. I imagine that twitter has done this out of the concern of their users and to prevent any other from getting scammed.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

Its positive thing, a good projects doesn't need a big advertisement, people are spreading news about them themselves. All that hell lot of advertisements were needed by scammers who can't sold their projects in other way
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

There are many fake ICOs for fraud in Twitter. Twitter only wants to protect users.
I am not angry with Twitter because when it comes time they will remove this ban.

gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

This is not a good news for all of us. Why there are people trying to do some bad habits to earn. Its a widely developmwnt for twitter to get involved with this issue. Let just be wiser enough to those who are fake twitter campaigns.
andishmes

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

Ye and not only twitter but other social media banned crypto, but i still see in my feed some icos and crypto spam, hope it will end someday.
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:06:08 PM

very far indeed.I think it's to some extent will reduce the number of investors and participants in the bounty I am absolutely sure of
dz roknroll27

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

Twitter made that decision to prevent and minimize the growing problems of fraud in cryptocurrency industry, t makes harder for scammers to take money from noobs.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

Twitter have banned advertising of crypto and ico project, they have allow the other social media like facebook social media and instagram have banned advertising of crypto befor. It will be the hard situation for the dev of ico and the community of bitcoin, it will be have great effect for the bitcoin price it self, where the crypto and bitcoin have low price becuase this effect of banned the advertising of crypto by twitter inc. Will be some day the twitter inc will be removed banned the crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: