Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:41:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you love Bitcoin?  (Read 4446 times)
bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

I love bitcoin because its the crypto currency and its the king of the crypto.
It hasa lot of use cases.
I can exchange it to any other crypto.

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

I love bitcoin volatile cryptocurrency risky and excitement to monitor the price value everyday single day specially have more knowledge i can get using bitcoin as new decentralized currency.

I also love bitcoin to use trading buy and sell altcoins easy to use using computer technology as virtual cryptocurrency and i earn money more i earn in my real job.

cobaahyuk

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

I like bitcoin because bitcoin is very profitable and I can make extra money from bitcoin, bitcoin really helps my economic problems
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:42:48 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

I love bitcoin volatile cryptocurrency risky and excitement to monitor the price value everyday single day specially have more knowledge i can get using bitcoin as new decentralized currency.

I also love bitcoin to use trading buy and sell altcoins easy to use using computer technology as virtual cryptocurrency and i earn money more i earn in my real job.
as for what i have been taking for i am thankful for my friends that this currency he taught me about this and now i am having this for so i feel so good and now i am part of this so many things that i have been experience for why i love bitcoin.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
marjoree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

One of the reasons why I love bitcoin was because it can be earned and cashed out. I know it is not really easy to earn bitcoin but I am really glad that there's a way in order to earn. I love bitcoin because it becomes more expensive  as the time pass by.Another good thing about bitcoin is that it can be used for transactions.

prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

Why do i love bitcoin! ilove bitcoin because it can help us in the way  many profit are we can get from here .bitcoin is the king of all coin the value of crypto currency is high and high .
The bitcoin is your future
Why do I love bitcoin, it give me happiness when I earn high profit, it help me a lot in my financial problem it change my life from poor to riches. I love bitcoin cause my investment it grow high profit it is a big big help for me and my family. I love bitcoin it is the only coin that give high profit and give happiness to all his investors.

I strongly agree and also love bitcoin because it gives me also happiness when I earn high profit, it help me a lot in my financial problem it change my life from poor to riches and I love bitcoin cause my investment it grow high profit it is a big big help for me and my family. In addition, I love how it is super easy to use and very convenient when it come to transactions, but the thing I love most about bitcoin is, it is for a long term investment meaning if I invested in it, my future will be quite secured. On the other hand, I love bitcoin because it gives me a chance or a way to earn money and can sustain all my needs and wants though im still new in here but trying real hard to earn bitcoin and the first time my friend introduced bitcoin in me is I can say that im really intrested in it.
quirman77

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

because for me, bitcoin is a very profitable asset, so from that I am very interested to invest in bitcoin for my future.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

I really love bitcoin because bitcoin can change one's economy to be much better. with the presence of digital currency everyone is enthusiastic to get coins that can help increase income and reduce unemployment.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

Why love bitcoin?
I love bitcoin because it is making money.
I love bitcoin because it can support everybody who use bitcoin for their daily expenses after they earn here.
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

I love bitcoin because it can help to us About investment or something.  Bitcoin has many advantages to you to earn money for your life.  And it also have a cypto currency

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

I so much love bitcoin because it makes one rich- everyone loves money and with financial stress is reduced. And when one is able to meet up with daily needs and make the family comfortable. Good percentage of ones problem is solved. Moreso, it has so much helped to reduce the rate on unemployment. Even though bitcoin is not precisely a job,it solves the purpose of a job. And reduced the pressure of relying on government.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

I love the bitcoin ,because it gave me a lot of profit.Whenever I got money from my business as a profit.I will inverse that money in bitcoin,because I know in bitcoin I will get profit.So I will get double profit. Grin Grin
Even I will get this profit in very short time.This is the reason for I had choose the bitcoin to inverse my money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:32:17 PM

.bitcoin is the king of all coin the value of crypto currency is high and high .Another good thing about bitcoin is that it can be used for transactions,It helps us in building a better future by just learning and embracing bitcoin. Bitcoin helps to many people to become rich.it has a good intention to everyone. so I love Bitcoin.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

I love Bitcoin because it is absolutely a blessing to me. I am looking for an extra income in order for my family to live a comfortable life and thank God, a friend of mine introduced to me the Bitcoin world. It was totally a strange thing for me at first, but, due to my desire to learn it and may able to earn from it, I really read a lot and understand things.
danniwide1234

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:37:52 PM

Everyone who is an active participant in the world of cryptocurrency will definitely love bitcoin and I am no exception. Bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency pave way for other cryptocurrency to thrive. Cryptocurrency is growing in popularity because bitcoin laid a good foundation for this to happen. I also love bitcoin it has liberate many financially. As long as cryptocurrency exist I will always love bitcoin because it has change my life for good.

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

Lot of reasons why do I love bitcoin. One of it is that it gives an opportunity to the user to make lives better and happier because of what they earn from bitcoin. Another is the profit you will earn for just a short period of time when you are engage in trading and investing. The learning that will really help you a better person and a good investor and a trader out from the topics in the forum. A reason why everybody loves bitcoin and continue to do so because of the opportunity that it brings to the people that is truly amazing.
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

i like bitcoin because it can help my financial needs, btc help me to expand my business
and the price game on the btc market it trains my foresight in investing btc
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

One of the reasons why I love bitcoin was because it can be earned and cashed out. I know it is not really easy to earn bitcoin but I am really glad that there's a way in order to earn. I love bitcoin because it becomes more expensive  as the time pass by.Another good thing about bitcoin is that it can be used for transactions.
One of my main reason why I do really loved bitcoin is because of the profit that I get from it. Well maybe I am some sort of greedy but to be honest that's what people primary need today in order to purchase daily needs like foods. And I guess I do have the same reason with you too guys and I do hope that you too are enjoying it.
CryptoFello

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

i love because i earn much money with it)) i buy and sell on exante.eu with 100% liquidity.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

I am interested in bitcoin because bitcoin provides benefits, safe in transactions that can be used anywhere and anytime. Bitcoin is a new innovation for convenience as well as for profit.

penikmatsenja

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

I like bitcoin because investing places are not subject to government taxes in my country, bitcoin becomes the most expensive digital currency.

thx
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: