Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:57:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you love Bitcoin?  (Read 4442 times)
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

I love bitcoin because its the crypto currency and its the king of the crypto.
It hasa lot of use cases.
I can exchange it to any other crypto.

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

In my case, I love Bitcoin because of what I can have or get from it in a way that its benefits go through me whenever I do hardwork of gaining and earning crypto coins especially Bitcoin that was coined to be the most beneficial crypto among the other existing ones. Since I have already experienced the wonder of Bitcoin, I have the reason to love it more not just because of its price and what it can give to me, but all things that are good and even bad from other people's perception, I truly love because Bitcoin now serves us my comfort in anytime from its existence.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:45:37 PM

I like bitcoin primarily as a currency. I can buy what I want, from whom I want and where I want absolutely anonymously. You can also make good money on the currency market.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:49:08 PM

I like bitcoin because bitcoin is the reason why I have now better life! Bitcoin is the reason why I have now desktop, smartphone and also a car. I know that I can get more benefitss from the bitcoin if I will keep supporting bitcoins.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

I love bitcoin because it teaches me what I should learn about cryptocurrencies. Also, it helps the people to earn money for them to supply their needs. And bitcoin is a product of technology so that means our technology develops through time and it is a good news because bitcoin can develop more of its content and be known worldwide.

Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

I like bitcoin because bitcoin is the reason why I have now better life! Bitcoin is the reason why I have now desktop, smartphone and also a car. I know that I can get more benefitss from the bitcoin if I will keep supporting bitcoins.
I do agree with your statement. Bitcoin definitely helps us to have a better life. It really helps us particularly to solve financial issues that is why I love bitcoin.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

Because it oldest and most secured and not inflated due to causes of centralised governments and it is non hackable. Control or right to use it for any purpose is within the hands of owners of Private keys.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

I am impressed with Bitcoin because its ability to transact values across the globe in lowest time and cost. It is based on the blockchain technology which relies on decentralization principle that takes away power from the centralized authorities and passing it to the users and it is fundamentally transforming the way we live especially in the financial sector. We are able to trust a group of unknown people more than the familiar faces due to this technology and it is something that is happening for the first time in the history of mankind.
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

I really love bitcoin because It gives a lot of opportunity to earn money through a little profit. I think it is possible to earn better profits than to wait patiently. Bitcoin technology as well as the excellent. Bitcoin helps many people to be rich and today most people are trading as their jobs.
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

I love bitcoin because it is the first coin of digital currency . And many internet companies and bank support bitcoins. Bitcoins transactions are really fast and secure.. The important thing is i can earn huge money by it  Grin And its price increase faster than other coins .
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

I do love Bitcoin because it gave me many profits. Well, actually I thank bitcoin because it becomes a great development of technology. Because of Bitcoin, now many other cryptocurrencies emerge. It makes me happy because I can make an investment, profits from bounty from cryptocurrencies. I also love bitcoin because of the great technology and the price, even it is still unstable. This coin can help me to make my future brighter with the long investment of bitcoin.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

I love bitcoin with out any reason but it works like money and every one are using money so if in the case of bitcoin this is good to buy things over the internet and if you are a risk lover then you can also utilize the investment opportunity of bitcoin and i love it because it is improving people life standard while for the future the today entry is a good decision so for me the bitcoin is the ever time currency and i love it because it will make me successful in the present and the future as well.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

Bitcoin is so beneficial, It open up opportunities to meet my financial goal in life, that is seems to be impossible in my current salary on my regular job. Price hike every where on almost every thing, cost of living is continuously rising, Bitcoin is my savior on all of these. Truly this technology, makes wonder if done properly.
bitcoin is a life changing currency and its price is very high then any other currency because a lot of people they are taking advantage of it its now available in any where its also very safe and sound to invest.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

I love bitcoin because it helps me to have a better life. I also loves it because if its benefits. Because of its benefits, it changes the life of its people. And I am thinking that soon it will help the country in reducing the rate of unemployment as well as poverty. Also, bitcoin proves that our technology becomes more enhanced and developed.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

What makes me interested in bitcoin is safe for transactions, and bitcoin can survive in the long run, as well as the most popular crypto coins.

Mokter

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

I love bitcoin because it helps us to many people.and it is the king for of all coin.it has a lot of use cases and the value of crypto currency is high and high.the cost is too low so that I really love with bitcoin.
I love bitcoin due to to the following reasons:
1. Overwhelming demand
2. Block chain technology
3. Increasing value
4. Future potential
5. Good investment
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

I love bitcoin because it has a good intention to everyone. It makes our life stable financially and it does make everything hard for everyone who wants earn. It helps us in building a better future by just learning and embracing bitcoin. Bitcoin is really the king of cryptocurrency and I can't imagine my life being financially stable without bitcoin because I get financial assistance from bitcoin. I love not only the money but also the knowledge that bitcoin teaches to everyone.
I love bitcoin due to it's unique features. It uses block chain technology, leader of crypto currency, has huge demand, market price is high and ever increasing. Besides, it can be used in a number of ways smoothly. It can generate profit and a great mode of investment.Since it uses block chain technology that is on fire, so bitcoin has a stunning future prospect indeed.
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:39:16 PM

bitcoin is very useful for being a currency and that was the good point
even if the price are not high people still like the fast transaction that bitcoin provide for us and also it decentralized systmen it in and about how it work

MLBBPLG

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:40:04 PM

yes I really love bitcoin as an asset for the greatest digital money to date
very good to invest there
is also very good as a container for earning a living (that's my opinion)
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

I love bitcoin because they gave me a big profit and he help people for their financial problems. I love bitcoin becaue of his greatest digital money. Bitcoin loves people because of there asset and easy or safety transaction.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:46:42 PM

I love Bitcoin, because it is my preferred crypto currency, and it is helping me to resolve some financial problems, since I get an additional income from trading this coin, and some other altcoins. Also after starting with Bitcoin's world, I started reading more about blockchain technology and crypto coins, and this is very useful for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: