Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:24:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trade Cryptos?  (Read 222 times)
FutureICOs (OP)

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

I was planning to enter trading but my friend advises me not to because I have job to go and I do not watch the graph everytime so he advises mo earn and collect coins to hold sine I do have free time only after work.
Trading do not require such a big time, i think you can you study the market even with your day job, i also have a day job but i still can give good time to crypto trading, in fact you can get a good profit from trading that is not possible from bounties campaign or from any other source of income. therefore i will advise you to start trading even if you have your day job.

This is a very much debatable point. As I feel that if you have years and years of experience, then too it requires you to have focus to set things up. The stuff in the market changes very often, so that’s why you too got to be sharp to catch it before it catches you.

I personally felt it’s too much of ask to do job and trade especially in violate market like Cryptos. If Forex was called a dangerous and violate market, then Cryptos are DADDY thing.

I won’t suggest people to RANDOMLY pick and try trading bots, but this "Gunbot" is different. I think many people ALREADY have used it and I yet to hear anyone call it a failure.
Su_BTC

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

Yes,I trade some week ago but now my balance is Zero Sad
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:34:41 PM

I've seen a lot of people mention GunBot, however, after trying it myself I have found that it's hardly the money making machine that it's advertised to be. It's definitely not something you can just run and check back periodically to see how much money you have made, you need to keep a close eye on it, or it will lose all your money.

I am using it because it is a profitable adventure, but I certainly NEVER used it to do with money making machine. I use it as a good option and brought great profits for me so far. I can't say this about too many trading bots. So to me, GunBot is not exactly a money making machine (I don't think they even claimed that), but it is certainly a wonderful way.
duplo99

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:37:40 PM

I am new to crypto, too. From now on i will also try it.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:40:27 PM

When i was new to cryptocurrencies, i tried to trade. I made some good profit. But this was on the time when bitcoin had his bullrun. So i see that i would made more profit if i just hold my coins. So i stopped trading and just hold. Now i just hink that i should never stopped trading. Because when i continued trading, i would not make such a high loss with my altcoins. So now i have to hold my coins until it starts rising again. But that can go a long time....
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

I have a very limited experience with trading, but even that was enough to notice the presence of bots when specifying a price. For example, within a few seconds of my bid, there's another one outbidding mine by a tiny amount. At first I was puzzled (no human could do that so fast), but it soon became clear to me that it has to be a machine.

Which brings me to the questions: should bots be allowed in the first place?

Of course, they should be. Bots are just used to implement the trading algorithms of humans. They do it faster and in a more accurate manner.
People who are used to seeing trades conducted in a trading pit would feel that people who place orders using a computer should be banned. Bots are just the next step.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

Yes but what is required here is more knowledge about it, holding what you have to sell at a higher price is more profitable.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

At this time i stop trading crypto because of the market is down..when the bull run is come then its the best time to trade any crypto that you pick to trade.
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:45:09 PM

At this time i stop trading crypto because of the market is down..when the bull run is come then its the best time to trade any crypto that you pick to trade.

Everyone have their own views and ways. I will not DARE to argue on with that. But, I believe one of the greatest opportunities comes when market is in such place. As careers are made through such situations for many. And I believe, with this GunBot, IF anyone is using or previously used it, then he will know the biggest opportunity is in situation like it is present.
FutureICOs (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

Yes,I trade some week ago but now my balance is Zero Sad

Please allow me to get this clear. Are you talking about this - https://www.cryptodailytrading.com/index.php/en/gunbot

Did you trade through this? I am using it and I will say this GunBot thing works like a charm!

Joseph R. Cord

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:29:09 AM

I am also using Gunbot. It is quite good but I think there should be some text manual with is. I found it very tough to increase the risk ratio to increase profits. And many face same issue. Overall it is worth using but it will be better if there is text manual that can help people increase/decrease the risk.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:43:54 AM

I have been trading for a while and I have never used any type of Bot usually I am not a fan of bots.I always rely on my analysis but I am always open to try new things.  I do not know how effective bots are but with the feedback from this topic probably I will risk a small amount just to try this one.

Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:19:30 AM

thanks for the information, good for the literature in the world of trading, I am a beginner and still try to understand about trading, but I think when bad market conditions are not a good time to trade. unless a professional trader can set a strategy to take benefit from the crypto market.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: