Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign paused.  (Read 1538 times)
burebizta

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:34:41 PM

will there be a bounty campaign?

Yes, we are going to host our bounty campaign on April 23rd, the link will be updated on the OP. Stay tuned, we'll going to announce it on all social media channels. So you better be following us Wink

I think they will raise this ammount in no time. The numers are not that high

I just watched their presentation, and i'm confuse by the explanation but interested to find out what this can show in the long run
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
atLASplatform (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:07:39 PM

ANN: Whitepaper is Release!

Hi everyone, i hope you are having a great day!
Today i would like to bring to your attention that our Whitepaper has been released. You can check it out at https://atlaplatform.org/whitepaper Enjoy the read and let us know if you have any further questions.

Is the bounty list complete? i want to join
Projects is interesting lets see what wee are after

The bounty campaign will begin on 23rd. Stay tuned, more informations will be disclosed soon.
petreajs

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

https://i.imgur.com/YiTnlsH.png?3 ANN: Whitepaper is Release!

Hi everyone, i hope you are having a great day!
Today i would like to bring to your attention that our Whitepaper has been released. You can check it out at https://atlaplatform.org/whitepaper Enjoy the read and let us know if you have any further questions.

Is the bounty list complete? i want to join
Projects is interesting lets see what wee are after

The bounty campaign will begin on 23rd. Stay tuned, more informations will be disclosed soon.

In the past few days this project has been mentioned quite often
captcha01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

How is this technological proposal convenient? why does it present interest?
willlmon

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:15:19 AM

Has anyone found information on the bounty? is this the last week or will it continue? judging by the tables the end, but can not the same bounty end sooner than the charges on the idea, it would be strange
petreajs

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:13:23 AM

Well, I would not stop to repost, retit and post without official statements. silent, then continue to work.
atLASplatform (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

Hi, everybody! I haven't found any information on the team of developers!
Still like to know about your experiences in this area?

You can see our team here: https://www.atlasplatform.org/ by clicking the Team link!

As of right now we are relying on 2 full time developers and a bunch of freelancers ready to take on work.  As well as consulting devs recommended by our advisors.

The main motivation for organizing the ICO is to raise development funds and hire more talent.

atLASplatform (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

The tech is extending current the current reach of blockchain technology. Let's say for a second that you have a need for a blockchain development resource but lack the appropriate tools. Atlas can help you in this particular situation, by offering something slick and easy to follow trough.

Cheers
burebizta

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:46:51 PM

When is the bounty campaign ending?
willlmon

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

What will the price for a token be before and during the ico?
petreajs

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

Everything is always tied to the price of ETH. Because the beginning of the main sale price may change slightly.
hugobord

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:19:29 AM

Everything is always tied to the price of ETH. Because the beginning of the main sale price may change slightly.

one ether is one ether. from which the price can change. on a pre-sale, maybe this would be relevant. on ico without a difference.
petreajs

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:04:56 PM

one ether is one ether. from which the price can change. on a pre-sale, maybe this would be relevant. on ico without a difference.

I think this project might present a lot of interest for the big guys
bombard1

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

Hey devs, any updates?
rijktyum

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

This is a good project and should be promoted widely. Is there any bounty campaign?
EvgeniyAtlasPlatform

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

This is a good project and should be promoted widely. Is there any bounty campaign?

Coming soon  Smiley
danfos88

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:27:43 AM

Coming soon  Smiley

i'm interested to this ICO, and what will be rate of the coin in ICO and PRE-ICO
rijktyum

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

i like the concept in this project, global payment solution reach and this will be very easy in doing the transaction. Very interesting to invest in this project.
burebizta

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:44:17 AM

i like the concept in this project, global payment solution reach and this will be very easy in doing the transaction. Very interesting to invest in this project.

rijktyum

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:13:20 AM

I thought it was good, with an advanced and professional team which exists in this project. It will make the project can succeed and get a great investment in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: