Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐲🐲🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Digital Scarcity Game  (Read 4717 times)
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

I am sure that these mythical creatures  will attract many people. This is inevitable))

Yes, the appearance of dragons is funny and cute) But I do not think that they will be more popular than kittens) There is a similar project - Monsterbit, but dragons look no worse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
undisclosed

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:52:07 PM

I am sure that these mythical creatures  will attract many people. This is inevitable))

Well, of course, people have always been attracted by mythical animals, especially dragons. I think the platform has a future.

And what is there to think about, the future has every project where there is a good team. I think that the guys have all this))
dragonereum (OP)

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:52:57 PM

Yes, the appearance of dragons is funny and cute) But I do not think that they will be more popular than kittens) There is a similar project - Monsterbit, but dragons look no worse.
No game has all the features, which Dragonereum does)
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:50:58 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 07:08:39 PM by Caliesnat

I am sure that these mythical creatures  will attract many people. This is inevitable))

Game themes will always be relevant in our world, you just know that you enjoy the game and of course money as a nice bonus.
tabbac

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

I am sure that these mythical creatures  will attract many people. This is inevitable))

Game themes will always be relevant in our world, you just know that you enjoy the game and of course money as a nice bonus.
Games are becoming an integral part of our life)) And so it has already happened that everyone can play games, both adults and children))
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

Games are becoming an integral part of our life)) And so it has already happened that everyone can play games, both adults and children))
Every adult in the shower is still a child and games are a very fun and integral part of our life.
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:18:32 PM

Every adult in the shower is still a child and games are a very fun and integral part of our life.
I really like the idea of the project, you can go after work and spend your evening quietly playing dragons
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:11:48 AM

And unless the MonsterBit have already released your game? They have been preparing a release for about a year. So it seems to me that the niche is free!
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:30:22 AM

Well, of course, people have always been attracted by mythical animals, especially dragons. I think the platform has a future.

And what is there to think about, the future has every project where there is a good team. I think that the guys have all this))

The guys have a great idea! And considering that there really are practically no competitors on the market for such games, then they have many chances to become successful!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

just today's adults are children of yesterday. everyone likes to play games, but here, besides the game, there is an opportunity to earn money!
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:58:04 AM

Well said! Most adults are really children at heart. I myself often feel when I am in a good mood and remember how I was a child and I want to do something funny and carefree!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

I really like the idea of the project, you can go after work and spend your evening quietly playing dragons
Well, here even the word play is not entirely correct. This is a kind of electronic pet. As before my childhood was a toy "Tamagotchi".
Discovery2017

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:01:36 AM

A huge plus is that you can play always and everywhere. The game process does not require stress and constant attention.
DiscoMan

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:31:40 AM

Well, here even the word play is not entirely correct. This is a kind of electronic pet. As before my childhood was a toy "Tamagotchi".
I remember Tamagotchi! I had a few pieces. I remember those times. You have found a very good comparison. It really looks like!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

Is the game free for download? the game is free and the dragons are free. Question: Will it always be or only at the beginning of the launch of the game?
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:51:36 AM

A huge plus is that you can play always and everywhere. The game process does not require stress and constant attention.
This project is created for fun simply to say, so that a person can relax after work while playing on his phone.
PAMPT

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:02:51 AM

And unless the MonsterBit have already released your game? They have been preparing a release for about a year. So it seems to me that the niche is free!

What game are we talking about? Get into the shower and spank genitals against the legs. Or is there more to it? I imagine the picture where the face of unsettled bystander widens out and becomes smirky as he, hellostander, shoots the bathroom, where u sit, on a cheap chinese photocamera. U try to withstand the trolling coming onto ur head and fail miserably.
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

What game are we talking about? Get into the shower and spank genitals against the legs. Or is there more to it? I imagine the picture where the face of unsettled bystander widens out and becomes smirky as he, hellostander, shoots the bathroom, where u sit, on a cheap chinese photocamera. U try to withstand the trolling coming onto ur head and fail miserably.
Nothing is clear from what you wrote, a set of words, but as I understand it, you like the idea and the development of the team Cheesy
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:55:11 AM

Is the game free for download? the game is free and the dragons are free. Question: Will it always be or only at the beginning of the launch of the game?
I think in the future it is worth the project to introduce a donate so that you can speed up the process of pumping your dragon for example
Jonnicarri

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

I remember Tamagotchi, such nostalgia at once, she was very popular, for modern children this project should be replaced
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: