Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐲🐲🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Digital Scarcity Game  (Read 4717 times)
sofia.lips

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

Will you have your own cryptocurrency? Is it based on the ERC - 20 standard ?

I think that you should read the White Paper. It contains all the necessary information: https://dragonereum.io/dragonereum-whitepaper.pdf
^^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
svombergen

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:38:25 PM

What do you think about bounty? Will you run something to attract more customers? Plus, this is additional marketing Smiley
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:01:36 PM

What do you think about bounty? Will you run something to attract more customers? Plus, this is additional marketing Smiley
Now bounty is not like before. I think you understand. Bountists are no longer taking the quality, but by the number of accounts. Accordingly, the result is worse.
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:08:58 PM

Now bounty is not like before. I think you understand. Bountists are no longer taking the quality, but by the number of accounts. Accordingly, the result is worse.

Sometimes it seems to me that now people think, if a project has a lot of money, then it will be successful, not always the case, the idea is one of the main aspects
XiMiK1

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:25:11 AM

The project has an unusual positioning, there are no dragons in the cryptocurrency yet. This is very exciting!

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

At the moment, almost no project is complete without a bounty campaign; this is already a kind of tradition. It will be good if DRAGONEREUM conducts a bounty campaign and I will definitely participate in it.
h3llo

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:00:53 AM

The project has an unusual positioning, there are no dragons in the cryptocurrency yet. This is very exciting!

Yes, but all the same, there have not yet been games on the blockchain with the dragon theme!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

The important point is to enter the international arena. To which countries are you going to display your product?

Obviously, this is China and Japan! After all, it is here that a huge number of gamers live. And everyone wants to outdo each other)))

This is in their blood. The desire to play on the best computer or consoles, to have the most pumped characters ... We do not understand))

Well, why, I believe that in Europe a large number of gamers. It's just not so developed.

So that you understand everything, the gaming industry ranks first among other sports in terms of paying for winning championships
The game industry has its own Championships and a huge army of fans! There their sponsors and their prizes.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:43:18 AM

In any case, the release version will be further developed, so that in the future the game will be even better.
Of course, I would like the project to not stop there and develop further. It would be amazing! Maybe someday this game will become the most popular!
In the future, let them make applications on a mobile phone, it will be a completely new level.
Mobile phone application is a very important component of the development of this project! I think that the project will become particularly popular when it releases the mobile version!
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:57:20 AM

Yes, but all the same, there have not yet been games on the blockchain with the dragon theme!

That's just the dragons from this just is not easier. They as there was in the real world did not increase. The population is not growing)))
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:09:53 AM

That's just the dragons from this just is not easier. They as there was in the real world did not increase. The population is not growing)))

But in the game the population of dragons will grow. And who knows, maybe over time this game inspires some kind of genetics to create a dragon))
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

The important point is to enter the international arena. To which countries are you going to display your product?

Obviously, this is China and Japan! After all, it is here that a huge number of gamers live. And everyone wants to outdo each other)))

This is in their blood. The desire to play on the best computer or consoles, to have the most pumped characters ... We do not understand))

Most gamers are game fans. They do not see anything except games and do not notice anything. They just live games and the game world.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

In any case, the release version will be further developed, so that in the future the game will be even better.
Of course, I would like the project to not stop there and develop further. It would be amazing! Maybe someday this game will become the most popular!
In the future, let them make applications on a mobile phone, it will be a completely new level.
Now it’s too early to talk about it, the project is still in beta testing, in the future it may be necessary to make applications, but this is a friend’s story
Hope to see the mobile app in the near future! I think that in the case of the possibility of playing on a mobile, this game has gained immense popularity!
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

I wish the developers to quickly show the finished product to the community. Because time is money Smiley Yes, and I myself look forward to the release Smiley

Everyone is waiting for the full launch of the finished product. The idea of the guys is very interesting and everyone wants to learn more about the project and try it out!
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

Now it’s too early to talk about it, the project is still in beta testing, in the future it may be necessary to make applications, but this is a friend’s story
Hope to see the mobile app in the near future! I think that in the case of the possibility of playing on a mobile, this game has gained immense popularity!
Perhaps you are right, but then you need a very strong advertising to make it very popular
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

Perhaps you are right, but then you need a very strong advertising to make it very popular
It seems to me that you need to conduct a bounty company. This is a very good way to make the project recognizable and popular!
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:38:28 PM

Will you have your own cryptocurrency? Is it based on the ERC - 20 standard ?

I understand that the project will have its own coin. Although the developers have stated that they plan to make a profit from the sale of Donat, but most likely the payment will be in their own tokens.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

By the way, I am also interested in the question - will there be a domestic currency or not? For example, how will dornat be purchased? for your tokens or for Ethereum?
Urakeavan

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

It seems to me that you need to conduct a bounty company. This is a very good way to make the project recognizable and popular!
If the team decides to make a bounty, then it will tell us that, as long as there is no need.
mcneLubB

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:55:20 PM

I wish the developers to quickly show the finished product to the community. Because time is money Smiley Yes, and I myself look forward to the release Smiley

You are not alone. I think there is already a line behind the dragon eggs. Everybody wants to get a lot of eggs!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: