Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:29:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐲🐲🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Digital Scarcity Game  (Read 4717 times)
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

I wish the developers to quickly show the finished product to the community. Because time is money Smiley Yes, and I myself look forward to the release Smiley

You are not alone. I think there is already a line behind the dragon eggs. Everybody wants to get a lot of eggs!

To get a lot of eggs, you need to pump your dragons and play to sit, pay in time to the game)
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

Perhaps you are right, but then you need a very strong advertising to make it very popular
It seems to me that you need to conduct a bounty company. This is a very good way to make the project recognizable and popular!
If the team decides to make a bounty, then it will tell us that, as long as there is no need.
The generosity company has always created information noise around the project. It attracted and attracts the majority of investors in the project. So I think holding a bounty would benefit DRAGONEREUM!
tabbac

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:07:08 PM

I wish the developers to quickly show the finished product to the community. Because time is money Smiley Yes, and I myself look forward to the release Smiley

You are not alone. I think there is already a line behind the dragon eggs. Everybody wants to get a lot of eggs!

Eggs do not happen much, it is obvious that there will be a demand in the future for new players. This will earn those who came first.
svombergen

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

Eggs do not happen much, it is obvious that there will be a demand in the future for new players. This will earn those who came first.

If it already allows  to earn a lot of money, then the flow of willing will be huge. The question is - is it enough for all the eggs?
Jonnicarri

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:30:07 PM

If it already allows  to earn a lot of money, then the flow of willing will be huge. The question is - is it enough for all the eggs?

Why, the development of the project in the future will be better, because they add more eggs and everything else, because they understand it
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

I think if there is a need to add eggs, the game developers will do it, I see no problems
Endemicc

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

The gaming industry has grown considerably and this project will give new meaning to digital acting.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:00:17 PM

The gaming industry has grown considerably and this project will give new meaning to digital acting.
Games have always been popular, at any time of the year, you just need to properly develop this thread.
jimmyle

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

If I understand correctly, the game will be desktop. That is, it is designed for a limited number of users.
_Anonimus_

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:29:16 PM

If I understand correctly, the game will be desktop. That is, it is designed for a limited number of users.

Yes, I think that the mobile version is very necessary, because people love to spend their free time on the phone.
XiMiK1

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:50:18 PM

Yes, I think that the mobile version is very necessary, because people love to spend their free time on the phone.

Everyone has mobile phones now. And with large screens, which are asked to install the game. I myself love to play))

*Image Removed*

WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

We are looking for 100 participants to join our high paying signature campaign
50 Hero/Legendary Member
30 Sr Member
20 Full Member

Rules
Maximum 20 posts weekly and 5 post per day.
Minimum 50 posts during the month.
English and constructive posts only. Prohibited: spammy bullshit, bumps, 1 liner junk, bounty reports.
Participants that receive negative trust or get banned during campaign will be disqualified.
Members with neg trust can't participate in this campaign.
We accept posts in Bitcoin, Alternate cryptocurrencies, Economy sections(except off topic section, games and rounds,investor based games, and micro earnings sections).

Rewards per 1 post in BTC
Legendary: 2$
Hero Member: 1.5$
Sr Member: 1$
Full Member: 0.7$

Signatures
*Image Removed*

*Image Removed*
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:06:00 PM

Everyone has mobile phones now. And with large screens, which are asked to install the game. I myself love to play))

Now the world of technology, everyone has a mobile phone, and the game on a mobile phone is very convenient.
undisclosed

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:14:08 PM

I think that in the future team will decide how they should better act in these circumstances. After all, the development of a good application is money!
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:22:17 PM

I think that in the future team will decide how they should better act in these circumstances. After all, the development of a good application is money!

But you need to take into account the fact that applications can’t live without an internal donate, except for advertising other projects
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:47:59 PM

But you need to take into account the fact that applications can’t live without an internal donate, except for advertising other projects
I read that the representative of the project stated that the project is just going to earn at the expense of donation and within the gaming purchases.
DipDare11

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:50:30 PM

Good testers are not cheap, this is true. But I think that the guys will be able to find reliable guys, because the development of a working product is at stake!
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:13:30 PM

I would say that this is a lot of money. After all, you need to first think about security. Now often hack applications.

Security really needs to be at the level so that many eggs are not cracked and have not made themselves; then the project will lose value.
jimmyle

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

Good testers are not cheap, this is true. But I think that the guys will be able to find reliable guys, because the development of a working product is at stake!

Yes, you calm down, they are not going to develop a mobile application. Have you seen announcements in social networks? I have not seen ... So there is nothing in the plans ...

Just guys have deep imagination. This happens when you play too much video games))

The main thing that the dragons did not dream then. Or maybe a dragon will come to you in a dream and breathe fire to the ass))

Well, maybe the other way around will be a dream that a little sweet little dragon flies in and brings snickers with Coca Cola Smiley I think that this is the dream of every teenager))
_Anonimus_

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:30:40 PM

Of course, I don’t quite understand why developing games on the blockchain, if it is designed for completely different needs?
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

Of course, I don’t quite understand why developing games on the blockchain, if it is designed for completely different needs?
Because blockchain is a secure system, it will always come first
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: