Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the markets are being manipulated right now?  (Read 794 times)
CriptoNata

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:35:32 AM

I think that yes, there is a place for manipulation, a lot of negativity is on simple news that turns out to be a fake.
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

Yep! I believe every market is manipulated and cryptocurrency is no exception.
What we can do is promote our projects, and try and be appealing to them, and try to influence them with product.
So that the market manipulator will be on our side.
kakajones25

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:24:38 PM

Yes, I am sure the market is manipulated right now because those who are holding most of the coins dictate the market
MashaVik

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:37:01 PM

In one way or another, but a certain manipulation is naturally present. Foreign policy and domestic policy play a role here. Banks, currencies, markets..everything has a connection, hence the manipulation.
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:47:59 PM

Yes, I am sure the market is manipulated right now because those who are holding most of the coins dictate the market
I agree with you. I consider that the last months happen manipulations in the market. Such big falling is favorable to someone. But I hope that the situation will improve in the nearest future. Today is good time for buy and holding them. After such falling there has to be growth!
Misiak4

Activity: 183
Merit: 12

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:54:12 PM

Of course, the market is manipulated, now when the crypto currency is not official in many countries of the world, it does not yet have a global value - it's just the manipulation of large players. While these manipulations happen you can earn good money and no longer work at your life. Invite all your friends take part at this big "party" while we have time

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

Why? Why not

I've heard both sides of the argument and to a certain extent, they both make sense more or less.

Thoughts?
I think its manipulated of some whales that have a huge amount of coin it's easy to them to manipulate the market. And also market are manipulated if exchanges that we use.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Taltic

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:57:58 PM

Do you know any market that is not manipulated lol?
Crypto is ideal for manipulations.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:06:43 PM

I agree with you. I consider that the last months happen manipulations in the market. Such big falling is favorable to someone. But I hope that the situation will improve in the nearest future. Today is good time for buy and holding them. After such falling there has to be growth!

but the possibility of this manipulation makes the price affordable for new investors / whales, so there is a strong trigger for them to buy more, although it seems to hurt us, but the effect is the possibility of bitcoin rising higher in a shorter time, I believe the positive symptoms will start at in April because the bagholder also began to saturate with the situation continues to stagnate downwards.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
JFry83

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

Of course they are manipulated, but that is the case 90% of the time. The probability of this is so through the roof, especially with the hype that crypto has gained for the last year.
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:45:43 PM

The market is manipulated not only through speculation but also through marketing mechanisms. The "war with the crypto" that unleashed the whales of social media is also one of the factors
Midcrypto

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:53:04 PM

The most obvious example of market manipulation is Bitmain's influence and movements. It becomes very obvious if you watch the movements of wallet holdings and addresses associated with Bitmain.
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:40:07 PM

Why? Why not

I've heard both sides of the argument and to a certain extent, they both make sense more or less.

Thoughts?

I am thinking that crypto market cannot be manipulated by the few of individuals or even groups or organizations so therefore some articles were trying to prove that there is a possibility that the crypto market were being manipulated in so many ways until today.
And Yes, I do believe there are some players somewhere in between each points.
I don't think they're trying to sell into lower value intentionally but they could manipulate the crypto market by exploiting the investors reactions through FUDs, like publishing fake news just recently India is banning Crypto Exchange while they're actually not.
situations like that is also an act of market manipulation, I believe.

parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:43:46 PM

The market is manipulated not only through speculation but also through marketing mechanisms. The "war with the crypto" that unleashed the whales of social media is also one of the factors

the majority of the crypto investors are more sensitive in most cases just like exploiting the reactions of dropping Bitcoin's price value through publishing fake news and articles on mainstream websites where people subscribed the most.
recently, they published that India is banning Crypto Exchanges while they're actually not so days before the correct publication - Bitcoin had dropped dramatically and today Bitcoin struggles to get back up as it's lying on around $7,000 for more than 6 weeks now.

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:00:19 PM

Why? Why not

Thoughts?

Cryptocurrency is so volatile that every factor and aspect plays a role in the movement of the values of its assets. At the same time, it also controls the trends and movements of the market. So, it is hard to actually if there are people or entities behind the market that controls, although I think every market has those people who has the capacity to control the market because of the amount of asset they hold, I think that it's a different case for this market because it can't be controlled by only a few like in some markets. So even if it is being controlled, I think a majority of it is still being affected by other things that is out of one's control even if he has a large amount of coins or even money at his disposal.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: