Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will China ban bitcoin completely? opinions  (Read 440 times)
Rossi$

Activity: 326
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:48:50 AM

I think that the Chinese government wants to control the crypto-currency economy on the one hand, and on the other hand, to remain the leaders in the industry of ISO, crypto-trading. Perhaps, China also wants to have a national crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:00:23 AM

Cryptocurrency ban in China is one of the most discussed topics in the community.
The truth is that bitcoin thrives in the country, despite the restraining policy of the local government.

If the Chinese government wanted and could prohibit the crypto currency, it would have done so for a long time. Or there is no desire for the government to do this, or there is no real opportunity to ensure implementation of the decision. The Chinese government has been looking for ways to solve the problem with the crypto currency for too long, and apparently it has not come up with the best solutions. Recently there was information that China plans to authorize the ICO, but under the regulation of state bodies. This is already a good solution, which shows that China will recognize the crypto currency in the future.

Just the government is afraid of mass repressions on the part of the holders of the cryptocurrency, especially whales! After all, without a doubt, large whales cryptocurrency holders are also among the authorities! Therefore, they can not find a good solution! But I think that all of these, they are not banned! Perhaps they will take under strong control. And pay more attention to their national cryptocurrency!
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

That is absolute bullshit, at the same time they are going to launch own crypto. What is that, double standarts? Also I heard there are some changes in government,new leader is more loyal to crypto
danniwide1234

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:21:02 PM

Bitcoin was ban in China by the government because of reasons like; inability to control the activities of cryptocurrency, could easily be use as a platform for fraud, money laundering etc. The questions is can bitcoin be completely  banned in China? I will say it is possible since China is an independent countries and can do so if they deem fit, however I am more interested is will a complete ban actually be effective. I believe because of the decentralized nature of cryptocurrency world banning bitcoin completely will not be effective because the Chinese government lack full control.

JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:45:43 PM

Cryptocurrency ban in China is one of the most discussed topics in the community.
The truth is that bitcoin thrives in the country, despite the restraining policy of the local government.

The Chinese authorities are suspicious of crypto and bitcoin because they can not control and control all this.
I think it's all because of this.

Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:06:18 AM

I think he's doing the wrong move. I think the state is not satisfied with this development. they will return from many countries of the world. I hope they change their minds and legalize Bitcoin
farooqarahim

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:12:03 AM

you never know..
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:54:44 AM

china can not completely ban bitcoin users.
while they have some big market exchange in it.
it may be true that their government always refrains but it certainly will not be able to withstand the crypto world.

MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:11:30 AM

That is absolute bullshit, at the same time they are going to launch own crypto. What is that, double standarts? Also I heard there are some changes in government,new leader is more loyal to crypto

Take it easy bro. Don't worry China will not totally ban Cryptocurrency on their country maybe right now they are studying to implement about the laws on cryptocurrency but one thing for sure they will come and join again cryptocurrency because I know they really believe technology behind of it and if that happens all of us will be happy.
richardeames

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:11:52 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 03:50:31 AM by richardeames

IMO maybe cryptocurrency will be more heavily regulated (currently trading is forbidden but holding crypto is still allowed by the gov, maybe in the near future people of China will need to register their wallets with their government-issued IDs otherwise the possession of crypto is illegal) to protect their currency value & prevent illicit activities such as money laundering/ terrorism funding.

They are in the process of researching blockchain technology (and possibly creating their own cryptocurrency?) to win the Fintech supremacy race between superpower countries.

Sweden is currently seeking the opportunity to launch their cryptocurrency (e krona) based on iota platform
(source : https://ethereumworldnews.com/iota-based-e-krona-cryptocurrency-to-be-launched-by-sweden/ ,
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/09/26/cashless-society-is-this-what-an-e-krona-in-sweden-could-look-like/#25290e4e165e).

Imagine the next war between countries would be the war between their cryptocurrency prices on exchanges, a war which each of us can participate.
jerimarsella

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:29:17 AM

Perhaps State policy they could declare it, but I think their system will not be and are not so strong against it is still circulating in their countries.
GVanelly

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:41:37 AM

China is a very smart country. They never take harsh action. Most likely they are waiting for what will happen in the other large countries and follow their trends.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

Till now directly or indirectly they didn't mention anything about the bitcoin banning. We have to understand the present situation because they don't want to ban the bitcoin because already they know the potential about bitcoin.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:16:22 AM

In fact, BTC has not got any development in China, and the government's related policies have restricted the development of BTC!

With the development of the block chain technology, I think China will open the BTC transaction in the future, provided that China has set up the regulation and tax policy!
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

I do not see any reason why would china ban bitcoin, since it isna legit digital currency, what they are trying to do is to regulate digital currencies and get rid of scam ICOs, since there are a lot of chinese who can easily create a digital currency of their own and just ran away once they get enough profit from it. As of now, there is no proof that china will ban bitcoin.
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:41:47 AM

This has been discussed in the forum since last year and I don't think that they actually ban crypto's but they are regulating ICO's but it's unclear on what's really the situation their in China. But what I'm sure of is that there's no existing ban in bitcoin there.
I do not see any reason why would china ban bitcoin
You may not see any reason and even I but they have their own reason to do the ban or regulating cryptocurrencies in their own jurisdiction.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

I think if China really ban bitcoin it will hit very hard at its price. As one day, China caused a price increase, so it may collapse.
kkerrex

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:16:01 PM

What a joke, they won't ever ban crypto, as long as they create own blockchain and also they have some changes in government, so new crypto loyal managers have come
asupria

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

Menurut saya negara cina tidak mungkin melarang sepenuh nya ada nya bitcoin ,  pertumbuhan bitcoin di suatu negara semakin maju . saya pikir negara cina melarang ada nya bitcoin itu tindakan yang kurang pas. Karena setiap warga terbantu ada nya bitcoin itu sendiri. Jadi, selagi bisa menghasilkan uang atau pendapatan apah boleh buat.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

The Chinese authorities are suspicious of crypto and bitcoin because they can not control and control all this.
I think it's all because of this.
maybe if only the Chinese government want to learn the blockchain system and try to be able to control the movement will be better than forbid it while technological progress in the future will surely grow rapidly and it would also need instant financial transactions as well to offset all that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: