Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:24:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Human's immortality  (Read 556 times)
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:59:52 AM

If we could live forever, there'd not be much point to live in the first place.
Plus, at some point, all life in the universe shall die. Unless we bypass that.

But why, what's the point?
Part of life is death, so better start living!

Here's a really interesting little story

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:28:09 PM

A person becomes immortal only after he first dies, his soul leaves the body, and after that, the body disappears in the surrounding matter, through an unknown time interval, it will be restored and the soul will return to the body. After this, the person will live forever.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

I don't think that science would go far beyond this. I believe that death is somehow inevitable and if it's your then it is. But I'm not saying that it isn't possible. As science continues to become advanced, it is not blurry to see for them to make human immortal. We don't know. Maybe, scientist should more focused in dealing with finding cure in some certain diseases that makes the life of human lesser. I think that through that, scientist can somehow extend the life of many people who suffer on the specific diseases.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
1excel

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

I don't think immortality is achievable, because God in His own wisdom has made it such that He alone lives forever and has made a provision for every human being under the sun  to rest after he/she has spent a number of years earth which could be heaven or hell.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2072
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:55:01 PM

The choice of eternal life is for the one who is happy, but not when it is frustrating. Many have attempted suicide.
Life is dynamic, not always find pleasure.
Perhaps if the way to live eternally is found one day, many people are frustrated because the debt still has to pay some money to end his life. lol

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:16:45 PM

While immortality will remain only a dream for centuries to come no matter how forward the science goes, it cannot be achieved because the human body is made by cells which die with the passing of time. The dying of cells is responsible for a human being ageing,i.e getting old. You cannot produce all the needed cells which are needed to keep a person alive in lab conditions.
Bheb112795

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:29:58 AM

i thought it was immorality ahahh.. as infinite as this universe  Grin
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:14:47 AM

I am actually thinking, what if the scientist really do achieve the formula for the human being to become immortal. Imagine that there would be no death for the rest of the century then sum it up with another billions of birth. Then deduct the current state of the earth's resources (Conclusion: The total earth's resources is not enough and would last for years if not decade)

Therefore, Scientist first should create another place where humans could leave and survive because death provides a balance in the system and that is how it should be in the first place. On the other hand I am very skeptical to this type of topic  Grin
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:24:02 PM

Ray Kurzweil has predicted immortality for human beings already in a few decades, possibly he is hoping to benefit from that himself. Kurzweil is among other things chief of AI researchers of Google.
norther90

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

xCrypt

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:05:20 PM

I think that if a serious extension of life becomes a reality, it will be very expensive. Otherwise, it is necessary to limit the birth rate, or even forbid people to have children.

Not necessarily. If humans can become truly immortal, we could explore the entire galaxy and believe me, we have plenty of planets there to live and spread, we wouldn't need to stop having children at all.

Until mankind invents technologies to explore the entire galaxy,hundreads or thousands of years will past.And if people find out how to become immortal it will be a diaster because of overpopulation,and probably there would be many social conflicts between those who can afford it and those who can't

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
morufu2016

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:59:21 AM

Human Immortality is eternal life, being exempt from death, unending existence.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:04:42 PM

Being immortal is not so much fun for humans who have weaknesses. I do not think it's important for humans to be immortal if they do not have a definite purpose
Windarentawi

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

man will not be eternal, man will meet his death, his death is written before man is born into the world, eternal man is man who is in his own movie story if i think wkwkwkwk, whose name human will surely die, man in this world will surely die on Judgment Day one day.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

Everything in this world is coming to an end and even the world itself. The earth is coming to its destruction. What good will it be for a man if he lives forever but in a decaying and passing world? What kind of life will there be?

Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:32:42 PM

I don't think that there is a way scientist could make people live forever. They have tried to invent something so that our lives would be longer. But still, even now with all these new technologies, they haven't come up with anything. That is because we can't control how long we will live.
And eternal life is pointless. It won't be interesting to live forever.
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:11:37 AM

Yes, it is true that there are a lot talks and studies going on about the future with humans transitioning to a virtual world. The technology is possible, it simple needs time to fully implement it. Awesome, right?
Hairpin

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:21:32 AM

More and more reports nowadays are painting a virtual world in the future where it is possible for human consciousness to be digitized.
sakib12121012

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

I think human's immortality life is impossible.There is no medicine in the world which will make us immortality.To achieve immortality many pursuits and theories are needed.Many have achieved immortality in history,but there is no explanation for this.
LKing

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

Aubrey de Grey has some pretty interesting thoughts on the subject.

De Grey's research focuses on whether regenerative medicine can thwart the aging process. He works on the development of what he calls "Strategies for Engineered Negligible Senescence" (SENS), a collection of proposed techniques to rejuvenate the human body and stop aging. To this end, he has identified seven types of molecular and cellular damage caused by essential metabolic processes. SENS is a proposed panel of therapies designed to repair this damage.

Evan_Smith

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:23:49 PM

I think human's immortality life is impossible.There is no medicine in the world which will make us immortality.To achieve immortality many pursuits and theories are needed.Many have achieved immortality in history,but there is no explanation for this.
Yes, it certainly seems like humans are far too fragile to be immortal. I definitely think that life expectancy will continue to increase, but there must be some limit. Technology is improving very quickly. Modern medicine has allowed us to eliminate many of the diseases that used to kill millions. Even now, there are many cases when people die "of old age". Doctors and coroners are literally unable to determine the cause of death. I'm sure this will still happen, even when we eliminate diseases like cancer.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: