Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:10:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34576 times)
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405
Merit: 0

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:09:50 PM

The project has some good side obviously but I don't like the idea of KYC system.because not all the country maintain this system so it is difficult to join the sale

We're running KYC on our token sale because we're adhering to regulation. From start to finish this project will be built with longevity in mind and KYC/AML is just one part of that.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

Sorry guy but I dont see why to invest in this ICO. I mean it already raised aprox. 13 millions which is the same as BITTUBE( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2856278.0 ) market cap, which already have a working product online since months, which was not an ICO and no-premine, which have their own chain, which are listed on F***ING Bittrex.

But you can choose to buy this token as an alternative also.

Compared to similar projects such as BitTube, Verasity has more than a few distinguishing factors:

1) Videos on Verasity's system are hosted on the world's largest CDN (Akamai) rather than using unproven decentralized video distribution technology. This ensures that right from the start, users will receive the consistently high-quality experience they've grown accustomed to. Verasity’s video player technology has distributed over 8 Petabytes of data in a month and is already embedded on leading ICO rating sites such as ICO Bench. You can test our player out right now: https://verasity.io/player

It's also worth noting that Verasity is a video platform that's going to have high-quality premium content on it from global broadcasters and media outlets. These publishers will never be on decentralized platforms such as BitTube as they simply won't put their content on platforms that are full of copyright infringing material and illegal content which can't be removed.

2) Decentralized proprietary blockchain - Verasity’s high-performance proprietary blockchain will provide the throughput required to support microtransactions at scale, overcome congestion, and other issues such as users forcing hard forks.

3) Proof-of-View™ (Patent Pending) - Ensures accurate and secure audience metrics, allows for independent auditing, and tackles issues such as ad-fraud and fake/bot views.

4) Spark Marketplace - Think the next evolution of crowdfunding where users will be able to directly fund the growth of content as well as fund projects such as feature films and then receive an on-going share of the success in VERA.

5) Economic Model - Working with Dr. Christian Jaag (founder of the Centre for Cryptoeconomics), Verasity has commissioned one of the most extensive economic analyses ever undertaken on a crypto-economy. The model, which was created off the back of thousands of simulations and stress tests, is designed to create a stable economy with a 3% inflation rate. More information can be found at this link: https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_economics_eng.pdf

6) vDaf - a suite of online video platform products designed for international broadcasters and large media outlets. Verasity's suite of products will allow them to use our video platform, CMS, proprietary player with integrated wallet, analytics, Proof-of-View technology, and last but not least our robust monetization system that allows donations, pay-per-view, monthly subscriptions, and the revolutionary Spark Marketplace.

7) Token Compliance - Verasity is SICOP (Sustainable ICOs Protocol) compliant meaning that Verasity is committed to conducting a safe and secure ICO, maintaining good practice and ethics. Further information is available: http://sicop.tokeny.com/verasity-tokeny-u180301

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

The platform has a complex structure. Many components at different levels. I will be happy to monitor the creation of such a large-scale project on the basis of decentralized network. The team really creates a successful project.
The project is still on progression. We can expect more after they will finally release their updates and developments. Hope they follow and improvement their goals and plans for the project. Will keep following this project until it reach success.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:01:55 PM

The page is very active on Twitter and I see that news is added constantly. This is a good start for the project.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:38:56 PM

The project has some good side obviously but I don't like the idea of KYC system.because not all the country maintain this system so it is difficult to join the sale
Most of the KYCed project can succeed in the future because the true investor was a man who really likes to do KYC on each investment.
It is important to note the fact that the registration of KYC occurs at the last stage of participation of investors in buying tokens. On this, there are no problems that are associated with long term verification.
Ngeustongi

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:47:10 PM

The platform has a complex structure. Many components at different levels. I will be happy to monitor the creation of such a large-scale project on the basis of decentralized network. The team really creates a successful project.
The project is still on progression. We can expect more after they will finally release their updates and developments. Hope they follow and improvement their goals and plans for the project. Will keep following this project until it reach success.
Of course, all investors will monitor. But those parties who invest in the early stages of ICO  will see not only the project with good results, but also receive excellent profits. I am sure that the project will be able to reach the top of their ideas.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

The page is very active on Twitter and I see that news is added constantly. This is a good start for the project.
developers really need to try very hard to get the project to win a large audience of followers. All because the market already has a strong competition. I hope the team will succeed in achieving its goal.
The team has many channels of communication with  community. The number of followers is growing constantly. I'm sure that communication will bring project popularity not only among investors, but also among those participants who will work on the platform. This is a very large audience.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

developers really need to try very hard to get the project to win a large audience of followers. All because the market already has a strong competition. I hope the team will succeed in achieving its goal.
The team has many channels of communication with  community. The number of followers is growing constantly. I'm sure that communication will bring project popularity not only among investors, but also among those participants who will work on the platform. This is a very large audience.
Verasity is having huge connectivity with various inter platforms and it is exploring to the new flexibility taking the best elements from traditional models through advertising.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

Verasity is having huge connectivity with various inter platforms and it is exploring to the new flexibility taking the best elements from traditional models through advertising.
I don't think whether there is a sense to try to untwist new video service because it is possible to tell that youtube now the tough monopolist in this plan, however if to connect him by cooperation, then prospects can be iridescent.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

Yes I agree,  most of the people love watching videos that is why this project is useful. The platform itself is good which we can see  the teams efforts. I am sure this project will reach success soon.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:21:30 PM

I think that this project is planned out properly and is also partially transparent to its users ,and that a good sign.
they are just been honest clearly providing users with all keys in the video streaming business and also securing their payment with much greater percentage than the rest

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:30:58 PM

Verasity is a disruptive next-generation video-sharing platform. Verizable Token Sale is live. Now their tokens are worth the price. i think their tokens will be sale success. They can reach their target of hard cap and soft cap.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:59:33 PM

Yes. A better communication will always leads to success. It can give for a specific project to work well according to the plans especially for this project where the teams are cooperating each other and have background experienced in handling such good platforms. I hope the Verasity project will have a good and quality output in sharing videos in the community.
As Veracity is even highly having an eagle vision on video sharing there was more possibilities to gain huge attention mainly visual methodologies play a key role with the audience.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:12:44 PM

Really? I still have do research about Verasity, actually i hope we have new place for improve video advertising industry.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:35:32 PM

Have any information about Verasity ICO progress? I don't see any raising funds bar or countdown bar at Verasity website.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:37:16 PM

Yes. A better communication will always leads to success. It can give for a specific project to work well according to the plans especially for this project where the teams are cooperating each other and have background experienced in handling such good platforms. I hope the Verasity project will have a good and quality output in sharing videos in the community.
They get to know about all the new information and attributed by actively connecting and they focus on every advertising activity without maintaining a majority block list.
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:44:07 PM

In the last years there were many startup projects for videoplatforms who wanted to use blockchain technology and build a decentralized working videoplatform. Currently I do not hear anything about those platforms anymore after they finished their ICO, raised some million dollar funds.

Why do you think that your startup project is going to be a success ?
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:58:02 PM

I think that this project is planned out properly and is also partially transparent to its users ,and that a good sign.
Through verasity now the participants have more feasibility to easily share their logic in a visual presentation and keep connecting to the business exponential in a better way.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

Through verasity now the participants have more feasibility to easily share their logic in a visual presentation and keep connecting to the business exponential in a better way.

I agree. The project and its team members really have a good motive in developing their features and soon if proper advertising and marketing are implemented we can expect increase in popularity and in profit too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:42:06 AM

I think this project has big potential to attract big investors in the ICO stage. I recently join the airdrop program. Hope for the success of the project.

Since it is going to be a platform for video sharing, I think it will be a good start to build a community hence the airdrop. If we are going to think about it, it's not really free because all the people that make the community are the product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: