Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:05:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34588 times)
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:26:39 PM

Bounty campaign is temporarily closed, too? As during this period you'll maintain interest in your project? I'd rather not make investors activity around you stopped.
Since this is a temporary delay in sales, I think investors will not be diverted from their participation in the project. The part that has already participated in ICO certainly will follow. Well, the  bounty campaign is likely to be  opened together with the second round of sales of tokens.

Looking forward to their new game plan. Complex situation for many ICO companies, but as long as they reach soft cap they can get started.
hueannhien91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:46:11 PM

Viewers are rewarded to view and share content in VERA, the idea is very good, it will attract users to participate in verasity.
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

Bounty campaign is temporarily closed, too? As during this period you'll maintain interest in your project? I'd rather not make investors activity around you stopped.

It is strange why the team suspended the Bounty campaign. Are there some problems? as they explained it.

Camaldemonib

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

It is strange why the team suspended the Bounty campaign. Are there some problems? as they explained it.

I only have official information from the Bounty branch. I think the team was logical for this situation.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3736175.msg36961868#msg36961868
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

Since this is a temporary delay in sales, I think investors will not be diverted from their participation in the project. The part that has already participated in ICO certainly will follow. Well, the  bounty campaign is likely to be  opened together with the second round of sales of tokens.

Looking forward to their new game plan. Complex situation for many ICO companies, but as long as they reach soft cap they can get started.
Soft cap has been reached. On this I think we should wait for the continuation of the sales. I would like to hope that the team keeps  situation  under control.
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

Soft cap has been reached. On this I think we should wait for the continuation of the sales. I would like to hope that the team keeps  situation  under control.
Now the team has little influence in terms of stabilizing the crypto currency market. We have to wait for the development of the project, which will be held within the framework of the collected funds.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:52:54 PM

Now the team has little influence in terms of stabilizing the crypto currency market. We have to wait for the development of the project, which will be held within the framework of the collected funds.
I have not seen any deviation from the development, which is indicated in the road map. This gives me hope for the timely implementation of all stages of work.
Albettazarya

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

I have some doubts that the second round of ICO will be able to start soon. But I keep looking for the latest news about development. I wish the team good luck.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:44:02 PM

I have some doubts that the second round of ICO will be able to start soon. But I keep looking for the latest news about development. I wish the team good luck.
The team immediately provides its community with all its new steps. Of course, we're all waiting for news. I would love to support the project in the second round of ICO sales.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

I have not seen any deviation from the development, which is indicated in the road map. This gives me hope for the timely implementation of all stages of work.
I think that the project should continue to search for new investors or partners that will help to pass these stages within the set deadlines.
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:23:59 PM

In the future, an application can be a worthy replacement for some outdated video platforms. With the support of large partners, who have already paid attention to the development, everything can be obtained.
Theoctopuspro

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

Nice project. What sets this one apart from the other video sharing platforms is its economic model. It puts the viewer first but allows creators to benefit as well.
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:32:59 PM

Nice project. What sets this one apart from the other video sharing platforms is its economic model. It puts the viewer first but allows creators to benefit as well.
I also saw that the developers paid a lot of attention to the audience. But I think it's logical. After all without them there will be neither views of advertising, nor support of the favorite author.  I'm glad to know that Verasity paid attention to this.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:23:31 PM

In the future, an application can be a worthy replacement for some outdated video platforms. With the support of large partners, who have already paid attention to the development, everything can be obtained.

I also don't see any limits concerning the opportunities of a decentralized video sharing platform, but the fight against the incumbents will be hard.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

I also don't see any limits concerning the opportunities of a decentralized video sharing platform, but the fight against the incumbents will be hard.
Without a fight the big participants will not give up their positions. But I think that with the availability of quality services, the team will be able to get support from users. This will be the main definition of the platform quality.
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:59:39 AM

The project was able to gather around itself good partners and a large number of followers. I hope that the team will give them more confidence in their new steps in the work.
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

It won't happen overnight but we believe that the incumbents are locked into a model that they can't break out of. They're so based around the advertising-based fixed monetization model that they can't move away from it.

This provides us with the perfect opportunity as viewers, creators and advertisers are all getting frustrated with the existing system and it's ready to be disrupted.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

It won't happen overnight but we believe that the incumbents are locked into a model that they can't break out of. They're so based around the advertising-based fixed monetization model that they can't move away from it.

This provides us with the perfect opportunity as viewers, creators and advertisers are all getting frustrated with the existing system and it's ready to be disrupted.
I will wait for your platform to be released not only because I have invested in development, but also as an interested participant of the platform itself. Your suggestions are interesting to me. Success.
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:40:50 AM

I will wait for your platform to be released not only because I have invested in development, but also as an interested participant of the platform itself. Your suggestions are interesting to me. Success.

You'll be able to try out our beta products towards the end of the year  Smiley

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

Video hosting is a huge business. Cisco estimated that in 2021, 82% of the buyer's movement will be engaged in video. This figure was 73%, starting in 2016. Alone, YouTube has an expected amount of over $ 75 billion. Indeed, even with all these things, it is believed that there are several defects inside the video sharing organizations, and this is what Verasity is planning to achieve. Similarly, in a proposal to pay the developer of their content, a video stream, for example, YouTube relies on the revenue that they receive from advertising. This affects sponsors in order to have a transcendence over the content. It was believed that in the sample of extraneous earnings, which includes, supports the recording and gifts of the crowd in the light of the "end of the world" YouTube. This made observers monitor the content, which does not move in the neighborhood. What Verasity is trying to do is change these circumstances, and thereby make the views essential and maintain an ideal financial model simultaneously.good luck team
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: