Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34581 times)
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405
Merit: 0

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 08:42:56 AM

The benefits of all parties are obvious. The user who now has the choice to watch or not to watch advertising is happy, and there is also the opportunity to earn some money, the content creator who can receive income for his work to the full without intermediaries, is happy with the advertiser who gets the right audience thanks to the Verasity platform

There are a lot of reasons for a platform like Verasity. It will support individuals to monetize their very own content and get the biggest share for that. It's a rip-off how much other platforms cash in with the content of other people.

Our whole ecosystem is set up to try and keep as much value within the community as possible.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

I saw that their bounty was ended because ico is paused. I totally understand that it is because of the bear market however the thing is if they ended the campaign and then continue with sale there's no campaigns and promotions chances are it will fail anyway. How about just continue with the bounty and just add some amount in the pool. This project is cool anyway it just need more exposure from the public.

It's up to them I think if they thought about it they have their reasons for deciding it the way they did.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

What's Next For Verasity: https://medium.com/verasity/whats-next-for-verasity-part-1-11c9e684862e

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

Glad to see the development of this project, but i'm little confused about KYC for bounty participants. I already sign up and i just insert my wallet because i don't know how the next step without buy token.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:13:37 PM

The benefits of all parties are obvious. The user who now has the choice to watch or not to watch advertising is happy, and there is also the opportunity to earn some money, the content creator who can receive income for his work to the full without intermediaries, is happy with the advertiser who gets the right audience thanks to the Verasity platform

There are a lot of reasons for a platform like Verasity. It will support individuals to monetize their very own content and get the biggest share for that. It's a rip-off how much other platforms cash in with the content of other people.

Our whole ecosystem is set up to try and keep as much value within the community as possible.

And this is the reason why Verasity deserves to be successful. We need projects that are truly user focussed not only in terms of utility, but also in terms of monetization.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:20:15 AM

Glad to see the development of this project, but i'm little confused about KYC for bounty participants. I already sign up and i just insert my wallet because i don't know how the next step without buy token.

KYC isn't open for airdrop or bounty participants yet - hang fire and we'll update everyone once paid tokens have been distributed.

wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

KYC isn't open for airdrop or bounty participants yet - hang fire and we'll update everyone once paid tokens have been distributed.
Thanks for your confirmation, i'm happy joining in your project. I hope the project will succesful and will hit in any exchange after the distribution completed.
notderossi

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:13:19 PM

I hope verasity will be different from the other video sharing platforms that has already been running for a while now. I liked your idea of creating Spark Market. Users will receive additional earnings, and authors will be able to get the development of channels.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:33:41 AM

I hope verasity will be different from the other video sharing platforms that has already been running for a while now. I liked your idea of creating Spark Market. Users will receive additional earnings, and authors will be able to get the development of channels.
Its totally different from the way that video sharing or streaming platform until that were running until now. The uniqueness of verasity along with adbank will create a huge change once the platform is fully working. Take a look and be one of the early users of the platform, i'm so glad that i knew this best version of new video sharing platform.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

Its totally different from the way that video sharing or streaming platform until that were running until now. The uniqueness of verasity along with adbank will create a huge change once the platform is fully working. Take a look and be one of the early users of the platform, i'm so glad that i knew this best version of new video sharing platform.
It dose sure have some good tech but will it fare to some established video streaming platform, the marketing is also good nearly every site i visit saw some verasity banner on it. 
alexzoxyl

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:06:52 AM

a question... once Vera tokes is distributed, and platform will be completed... where we can keep the tokens or Vera tokens? Will keep in RC20 ? I mean, can we use physical wallets ?
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:11:28 AM

I join the question: bounty participants need to go through the KYC procedure, but I have not found a clear explanation of how to do it. The form on the website for the sale of tokens is no longer active, after the step of entering the wallet number, the next step is not performed. But I did not buy tokens before, what should I do now!
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:18:33 AM

a question... once Vera tokes is distributed, and platform will be completed... where we can keep the tokens or Vera tokens? Will keep in RC20 ? I mean, can we use physical wallets ?
In the future, developers will create their own proof of Stake Blockchain. According to roadmap in Q3 ERC20 token will be convert at Verasity blockchain. In Q4 release beta of VeraPay.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 08:48:18 AM

I join the question: bounty participants need to go through the KYC procedure, but I have not found a clear explanation of how to do it. The form on the website for the sale of tokens is no longer active, after the step of entering the wallet number, the next step is not performed. But I did not buy tokens before, what should I do now!

KYC is happening in phases. At the moment we're doing people who bought tokens and then we'll go through airdrop and bounty. So hang tight and we'll announce when airdrop and bounty people need to do it  Smiley

mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:19:40 PM

sofhcap reached and why sell paused  Huh Verasity uses proven, scalable and high-quality video streaming technology that ensures the best experience for Creators and their fans and I hope the team can explain the details of why token sales are paused  Huh and when sales are resumed  Huh
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

sofhcap reached and why sell paused  Huh Verasity uses proven, scalable and high-quality video streaming technology that ensures the best experience for Creators and their fans and I hope the team can explain the details of why token sales are paused  Huh and when sales are resumed  Huh

logic answer of course because we on bad situation right now,
like u now,or we know,
market very fluctuactive ,
it's very dangerious for long term.
i mean for the verasity price
like they say on their medium "However, since the start of the token sale, the price of Ethereum has dropped over 40% and market sentiment is down"
for more "https://medium.com/verasity/update-on-the-verasity-token-sale-64c750ee81fb"

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
ineedbdolar

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:47:01 PM

It's a good thing that there is now Verasity. As what their goal is, for the video creators to liberate and help the viewers find the content they really want to watch.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:53:26 AM

Hi there, please see this blog post: https://medium.com/verasity/update-on-the-verasity-token-sale-64c750ee81fb

mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

logic answer of course because we on bad situation right now,
like u now,or we know,
market very fluctuactive ,
it's very dangerious for long term.
i mean for the verasity price
like they say on their medium "However, since the start of the token sale, the price of Ethereum has dropped over 40% and market sentiment is down"
for more "https://medium.com/verasity/update-on-the-verasity-token-sale-64c750ee81fb"
thanks info and me waiting few weeks to at Verasity with large announcements including our partnership with Amazon Web Services, being featured in Forbes as one of the top 5 companies rebuilding the internet, announcing our first exchange listing, and fresh off the press, our partnership with DADI.cloud.   Wink I hope this news will come true
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:33:03 PM

Find out about all the exciting things you can expect to watch on Verasity: https://medium.com/verasity/what-can-you-expect-to-watch-on-verasity-75fe7cb8b217

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: