Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:30:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34608 times)
Leighton129

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

I might have wandered off to the wrong side of Internet, because all I found was statements along the lines of "e’re going to provide advertisers with a far greater return on investment"
But no details
as we all know the Devil is in the details
menruou

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:25:37 AM

Please I bought Verasity token and have not yet received any email concerning KYC. What's going on? Can an administrator please
Tell me what's been happening with the token sale
People are here talking about airdrop when I am yet to receive my token
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

Please I bought Verasity token and have not yet received any email concerning KYC. What's going on? Can an administrator please

If you do not pass all the verification then you will not get a drop, it seems to me. I think if the response was not followed it is necessary to write a personal in a very many appeals and another treatment may simply be lost in the flow.
zhouyc

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

The development space of the Verasity coin project is huge, and the team further strengthens the technology development and the market propaganda. Verasity is sure to have a good development in the field of video sharing platform.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:46:49 AM

I have been following this project for a long time, and in principle I have no doubt that it will be implemented.A great idea about the development of the video industry, I think now it is really important.In my opinion, the platform is a success.I look forward to launching the Verasity platform.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

It's a good thing that there is now Verasity. As what their goal is, for the video creators to liberate and help the viewers find the content they really want to watch.
I agree that the platform is really attractive with favorable conditions that will remove intermediaries who take most of the profits of content creators, perhaps this will create a more trusting relationship between the participants.
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:14:15 PM

The development prospect of the video sharing platform coin project is still good. The Verasity project team needs to strengthen the marketing and let more people participate in the ecological construction of the project.
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:34:36 AM

Please can you check your spam folder. If you haven't got an email from us in there please send us an email to support@verasity.io and we'll take a look and see what has happened.

KYC is open for those who purchased tokens at the moment. Paid token distribution will start from 15th August. Once that's done we'll do KYC for Airdrop and Bounty users.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

It's a good thing that there is now Verasity. As what their goal is, for the video creators to liberate and help the viewers find the content they really want to watch.
I agree that the platform is really attractive with favorable conditions that will remove intermediaries who take most of the profits of content creators, perhaps this will create a more trusting relationship between the participants.

Most important thing is that those who produce the valuable content also get most of the money that is generated with that content.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

Most important thing is that those who produce the valuable content also get most of the money that is generated with that content.
I doubt it will be like that what you want because, first of all valuable videos or not, sure thing if a known personality or people will going to post he will attract more attention even a video is not that valuable. What will happen in this platform not only the video creator will make money but also the viewers and it is your choice to view some additional adds to earn.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
alexzoxyl

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

When will be KYC for Airdrop participants?
chienquoc

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

When will be KYC for Airdrop participants?
No estimated time yet, however the community will be duly informed when to complete KYC for airdrop
vietprocoin

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

You just cheated us and cheat us now too. The market is ok now. Why do not start the sale?
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:14:07 AM

More and more people will share their information, for which they will receive money, and even more people will watch the video, because they will pay a fee for viewing. This is the so-called ecosystem in the field of video. Everything is both honest and open, thanks to the use of blocking technology. All that you earned you can withdraw. It's great.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:38:04 PM

I doubt it will be like that what you want because, first of all valuable videos or not, sure thing if a known personality or people will going to post he will attract more attention even a video is not that valuable. What will happen in this platform not only the video creator will make money but also the viewers and it is your choice to view some additional adds to earn.

There is a reason for a personality to be a known personality. So either the content is so bad or so good than in the end it made that person become a famous person. Still that person deserves to get most of the cake.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

There is a reason for a personality to be a known personality. So either the content is so bad or so good than in the end it made that person become a famous person. Still that person deserves to get most of the cake.
If the main issue is a known personality or performer is nothing change compared with the existing platform now. We cannot change it because its the media or whatsoever, you can earn and they will earn too. If you want to make more money go like them and do the same attract some subscribers or watchers for your video.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
mark299

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:41:23 AM

Glad to stumble across this one. It really looks solid with that type of partnership. Akamai arguably the biggest CDN provider worldwide.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:24:22 AM

I might have wandered off to the wrong side of Internet, because all I found was statements along the lines of "e’re going to provide advertisers with a far greater return on investment"
But no details
as we all know the Devil is in the details

We're not just burning through capital doing partnerships. To set expectations we're still right at the start of building Verasity and we're still working with the partners we've announced to determine how we're going to move forward with them. Please be patient and when the time is right we'll be going into more detail.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

You just cheated us and cheat us now too. The market is ok now. Why do not start the sale?

I'm really not sure what you mean by this? We paused the sale due to market conditions. Since we began the token sale, the price of Ethereum dropped over 40%.

The market has not recovered by any stretch. It's still down and people are consolidating into BTC rather than investing in ICOs. As you might imagine we are in contact with many other projects - they are all finding the same thing.

Our goal is to fund the project the best we can so we've got a good runway to build the platform/ecosystem that our community deserves.

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:30:25 AM

Glad to stumble across this one. It really looks solid with that type of partnership. Akamai arguably the biggest CDN provider worldwide.

It also means that not only can we bring this product to market quickly we know we'll be able to deliver the high-quality experience which people expect from online video platforms e.g. no buffering and high-definition video.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: