Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34610 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:45:54 AM

They are active on telegram and verasity will soon be listed on HitBtc a lot of write up and marketing has been posted to reddit and medium here is the announcement of the coming exchange listing.
https://medium.com/verasity/exchange-announcement-hitbtc-3da1bea761aa
malcovi2

Activity: 1266
Merit: 74

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:35:23 AM

They are active on telegram and verasity will soon be listed on HitBtc a lot of write up and marketing has been posted to reddit and medium here is the announcement of the coming exchange listing.
https://medium.com/verasity/exchange-announcement-hitbtc-3da1bea761aa

not a fan of shitbtc but still hoping that my investment wont turn into a price of value meal.

carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:32:24 AM

No more update here after October 31, 2018, 09:38:00 AM. What is the reason for it? Are they abandoned the project? Or they just stopped posting here?

Maybe they've gone dark and run away with the money, which is their track record like I say in my post.
If it is then it is too bad.Now there are a lot of projects to complete ico, not to develop projects.The team is just trying to trick investors into the money.So we have to be careful about these things.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
not_your_007

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:46:07 PM

No more update here after October 31, 2018, 09:38:00 AM. What is the reason for it? Are they abandoned the project? Or they just stopped posting here?

Maybe they've gone dark and run away with the money, which is their track record like I say in my post.
If it is then it is too bad.Now there are a lot of projects to complete ico, not to develop projects.The team is just trying to trick investors into the money.So we have to be careful about these things.

This is possibly what I think they're doing. Just completing the ICO and giving themselves a pay day, and not giving a shit about the project. I feel sorry for you people who have invested your money in Verasity. what I've read about the team behind this is all bad news.
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 01:47:37 PM

Quick update for our followers here below. Please remember that most of our updates go out through our telegram, twitter and facebook, so please make sure to follow those. Also, if you have any questions for the team you can always ask in our telegram group here:  https://t.me/verasitychat

Our first listing will be on the 11th March on HitBTC, you can read the full announcement here: https://medium.com/verasity/exchange-announcement-hitbtc-3da1bea761aa

We did a full review of our first year and what we have achieved so far: https://medium.com/verasity/verasitys-2018-in-review-89869992b84e

As we approach our first listing, we have put out a report into our token sale: https://medium.com/verasity/verasity-token-sale-update-c0576ff6c28d

We also made some changes for our 2019 plan that can be read here: https://medium.com/verasity/verasity-2019-changes-95c09e8f844f

As always, if you have any questions about the project, please reach out in our telegram group as our team are active there and will get back to you.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
chichidori
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:07:41 AM

Partnership here and there, continues development keeping the investors informed on what is being done through different channels, devs are working hard including the marketing team, this is what we are looking for in an ICO even if we are in a bear market.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:30:39 PM

I really like the fact that administrators actively answer all my questions in the telegram and listen to the opinions of the participants (canceling the listing at exrates) they also had a podcast yesterday, where there was a lot of useful information. It is noticeable that the team pays a lot of attention to the project and tries to interest everyone. I was very pleased with the news about listing on Hitbtc, this is a good exchange for the first time.
chichidori
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:43:33 AM

I really like the fact that administrators actively answer all my questions in the telegram and listen to the opinions of the participants (canceling the listing at exrates) they also had a podcast yesterday, where there was a lot of useful information. It is noticeable that the team pays a lot of attention to the project and tries to interest everyone. I was very pleased with the news about listing on Hitbtc, this is a good exchange for the first time.
yes they are and i was also waiting for the confirmation from the team about the probit VRA sale which have a 25% discount and a chance to win gadgets if your on the top 3 buyers, here is the link to the sale.
https://www.probit.com/en-us/ieo/vra-round1/0
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 09:55:20 AM

We have a lot of updates coming out at the moment, will keep everyone here updated but as always, our telegram and medium blog are the best places for the latest news!

If you prefer listening rather than reading, we did our first podcast where we answered some community questions. It's up on SoundCloud here: https://soundcloud.com/user-321549709/verasity-podcast-1

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
Primpy

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 03:07:03 PM

We have a lot of updates coming out at the moment, will keep everyone here updated but as always, our telegram and medium blog are the best places for the latest news!

If you prefer listening rather than reading, we did our first podcast where we answered some community questions. It's up on SoundCloud here: https://soundcloud.com/user-321549709/verasity-podcast-1

What's your biggest advantage compared to similar platforms doing the same thing?
chichidori
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:08:59 AM

The korean exchange probit is legit you buy vera there with 25% discount if you use there token, and it will also be listed on there exchange so we are going to have two listing in march 11 together with HitBtc.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:43:04 PM

The korean exchange probit is legit you buy vera there with 25% discount if you use there token, and it will also be listed on there exchange so we are going to have two listing in march 11 together with HitBtc.

Are there any restrictions regarding withdrawals for non-Koreans or does it work equally fine for everybody?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:56:39 AM

If anyone is interested in buying 500k VRA. PM me, we can escrow the transaction but the buyer has to pay for the fee.
not_your_007

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:31:03 PM

Thought I'd check in and see how their launch is going, and everyone in their Telegram group is screaming that it's a scam because the coin is worthless  Cheesy Don't say I didn't warn ya!
EastSound

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:03:44 AM

Wow, turned my $10k to peanut money. I want to cry but need to go forward. Invested in so-called professionals but with shady practices.
EastSound

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:44:16 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2019, 09:54:36 AM by EastSound

stay away from this shady project
Someone caught them moving 700m VRA into hitbtc after that they immediately burned 651,514,216 tokens.
in their defense it was to support market liquidity. I was having doubts with them since they made a decision to prolong their ICO, Its clear for me that their aim is to fill their pockets, bunch of greedy corporate crooks.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 05:56:44 PM

HitBTC Contest Increased to 30M VRA. VRA is number 1 in % Price Increase in HitBTC Up 250%

It’s been a interesting first week of trading for Verasity! Incase you haven’t heard, the VRA token is now being traded live on HitBTC. We are already Number 1 in % Price increase in HitBTC.

Full medium post here: https://medium.com/@verasity/vra-is-number-1-in-price-increase-in-hitbtc-up-250-732dad9b285b

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 05:59:15 PM

stay away from this shady project
Someone caught them moving 700m VRA into hitbtc after that they immediately burned 651,514,216 tokens.
in their defense it was to support market liquidity. I was having doubts with them since they made a decision to prolong their ICO, Its clear for me that their aim is to fill their pockets, bunch of greedy corporate crooks.

Nothing shady about it. Our official statement here:

1.  Verasity placed VRA with a market maker to support liquidity.
2.  Sales from this account were largely offset by VRA purchases in other accounts. Market making activities are to smooth out volatility and pricing and this was done in good faith.
3.  The algorithm utilized does not appear to have worked well and given the poor sentiment created by the market maker's activities Verasity has taken back the balance of tokens, less fees and early termination charges, and burned them.
4.  651,514,216 tokens have been burned and can be seen in etherscan https://etherscan.io/tx/0x06e5df3353c6a9063460bdaf84815ed5d2f99410cda50c497e4d0afee4ab6044
5.  The total supply is now: 10,839,985,784  https://etherscan.io/token/0xdf1d6405df92d981a2fb3ce68f6a03bac6c0e41f

Saaido2008

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 10:00:21 AM

Hello guys!
I participated in the Verasity bounty Program in Bounty0x few months ago but I didn't receive any reward for my hard work with them.
I tried to have an answer from their telegram channel without any success, then an admin told me to contact the support, I did it immediately, but I'm still waiting a response.
What happened the first day of trading in HitBtc and ProBit is the proof that this project is no more than another scam.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 03:50:24 PM

Hello guys!
I participated in the Verasity bounty Program in Bounty0x few months ago but I didn't receive any reward for my hard work with them.
I tried to have an answer from their telegram channel without any success, then an admin told me to contact the support, I did it immediately, but I'm still waiting a response.
What happened the first day of trading in HitBtc and ProBit is the proof that this project is no more than another scam.

Hi,

Apologies for not getting back to you on time, we have been extremely busy. We want to make this situation whole and get your problem fixed ASAP, please DM @deviize_ or @bobrobkeogh on Telegram with your email address that you used to email support and we will get this sorted.

Also, our first week of trading was a huge success, check the statistics and facts here: https://icoshrimp.com/verawallet-official-wallet-for-vra-tokens/

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: