Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get Cryptocurrency Job??  (Read 2157 times)
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:20:51 AM

I think it's worth sacrificing for. i suggest you start by learning a new skill. it would pay off. since it's digital. i do not think it would take long to learn something new. so give it a shot.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..

Then make yourself knowledgable about cryptocurrency and I believe that the job offers are most likely to be a free lancing jobs like programming, web designing etc. You do not need the required skill to get started, you only need passion and courage to take a step. Its not a problem in free lancing if you have your job, you can always do it since you will do it part time, just equip yourself with information and skills before apply for a free lance job.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
nory51

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:47:05 AM

You can get if you a cryptocurrency job if you have skill in many kind of campaign like Signature Campaigning, Translation and moderation, Telegram advertising, Creating video and the first you have to be hardworking to earn more. Your can get a cryptocurrency in this helpful site Bitcointalk
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:50:28 AM

If you feel you don't have enough knowledge and skill about crypto of course you have to learn about it. Don't be lazy to learn because you can learn a lot on this forum. Start to learn and to do something related crypto currency such as trading or investing, you can try to find out where your expertise. You also can try to join bounty campaign, most of people in here work in bounty or signature Campaign.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

I haven't tried it yet but there are some freelancing sites where you get your payment in the form of crypto. We don't have regular companies yet that pays salary in the form of Bitcoin (with some exceptions) in most of the countries so as of now, online jobs is the only way to earn crypto. Alternatively, you can offer your skills, knowledge, services in the form of useful service and charge your fees in the form of Bitcoin. Making sure that the site is genuine is always recommended.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

We don't have regular companies yet that pays salary in the form of Bitcoin (with some exceptions) in most of the countries so as of now, online jobs is the only way to earn crypto.
There are some.

Japanese company to start paying employees in bitcoin

And also there are some experiment that has been done and the feed back is quite good.

Social experiment. What if you receive a salary in cryptocurrency?

Alternatively, you can offer your skills, knowledge, services in the form of useful service and charge your fees in the form of Bitcoin. Making sure that the site is genuine is always recommended.
With the concern of OP if he has no skills in crypto better study first while using your skill in other aspects that can be used by a crypto company.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:51:53 PM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..
You should be doing your own research before getting involved to any investments,escpecially when you are new to something it is your own responsibility to learn as you are newbie and if you want to be a successful person in the future! work for it so that you wont end up with nothing when the future has come!

lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:02:00 PM

that's easy to get a crypto job if you have knowledge and skill about cryptocurrency. it's will be great if you have skill about blockchain, solidity... that way will give you huge money and benefit from many ICO projects now

You can easily become an independent trader and start to make your money using the knowledge that you got before. You do not even need to have special education: just a great desire and interest in crypto.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:29:56 PM

that's easy to get a crypto job if you have knowledge and skill about cryptocurrency. it's will be great if you have skill about blockchain, solidity... that way will give you huge money and benefit from many ICO projects now

You can easily become an independent trader and start to make your money using the knowledge that you got before. You do not even need to have special education: just a great desire and interest in crypto.
To read more about ICO'and how things work around it. This are some list of CMs that I usually join to get a crypto currency job here in the forum.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2842283.msg29153059#msg29153059

stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:46:08 PM

working with a bounty program is enough, and skills can be learned, for example creating articles, posting through social media accounts, and of course doing what we can afford. crypto for me alone is just a side job.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

learn how trade in the world of virtual currency this is one of the best job if looking for job in cryptocurrency, but reminder before you do this research and learn how to become tradrer because trading job has risky if lack of knowledge and skills.
mining are also profitable but you need to invest huge of money but return profits a very profitable in long terms, participate in the bounty and signature campaign are also great earning in the virtual currency world.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:58:47 PM

cryptocurrency offers a lot of work, you want to choose which one? trader, bounty hunter, bounty manager, desaigner for avatar logo and signature? translator? many opportunities that you can choose, adjust with the ability that you have.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:05:07 AM

a trader needs a lot of skills and also experience for new people who are still too risky if with large capital want to trade. not the right solution in my opinion
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

There are a lot of ways to make money from cryptocurrencies, you just have to find and apply them. Social media is one of the best method to earn an income because that's where most of the people spend their time. If you are an account that is followed by a lot of people you can promote ICO for other people or just create one yourself. Even if you don't have an account you can create a new one and share your knowledge about cryptocurrencies, trading or promoting different things.

It is obviously that you have to know a lot of things about cryptocurrencies if you want to make money from this domain. This is an essential thing for anything you want to do.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:48:09 AM

If you really want something then you need to work hard for. There are a lot of information on the internet that you can read in google and there are a lot of video tutorials on youtube that you can watch. There are laso job opoortunities that bitcoin can offer such as bitcoin mining buf you also need to invest for it. You can also work as an advertiser to promote bitcoin
chillitabit

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

if you manage to find a job for a project that has enough funding to keep you running, that is the best option. If not, then simply find another job and in your free time focus on crypto
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

Then start to learn new skill, lets say you want become signature creator, then try to offer free simple signature. People will know your name and you can learn while you doing it. Or video creator. You can join some video bounty. If you dont lazy to learn new skill, then you will get what you want. Make sure you love doing it because it will help you learn faster.

Just and example and my personal advice.

If you have enough desire and time (you should have it!) then you can start dealing with the cryptocurrency. Learn more about it every day, follow the threads of this Forum, and you will surely succeed!
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

many ways you can invest or trade for scam prevention at hyip sites can also work here in the forum and join bounty sure to get involved and can not scam the promotions of other people who have a job in the bounty like facebook and twitter campaign

Luigieee

Activity: 148
Merit: 4

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

How to get cryptocurrency job? I do bounty or trading,for me joining in bounty can be alternative job and also trading can be cryptocurrency job.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: