Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:09:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get Cryptocurrency Job??  (Read 2161 times)
martynovro

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:14:23 AM

There are different types of jobs you can do in the crypto field. For instance, you can work as a security researcher for a crypto exchange where your role will be to protect it from online hack attempts.
bmirror83

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:48:26 AM

I don't work now and can be interested in getting job related to cryptocurrencies but don't think it is a solid long lasting job. Maybe we can change our directions later but for now, it seems fair for someone who has interest in cryptos.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:55:09 AM

In my case, I would just prefer to earn income through signature bounty campaign where I think I can be able to finish my target post requirement in a given time. I think for those who are jobless may able to apply such need and for me, being here is for my secondary income to compensate my other financial needs since my salary from my work is not that enough due to my debt in our cooperative which is higher than my take home pay.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

Our secular job is important because most of the job we do is of great benefit to our society, Just imagine all the medical doctors, teachers, lawyers and engineers stop working and join cryptocurrency job and cryptocurrency trading, I know the entire society will be in a chaos. The cryptocurrency job should be our option B when it comes to career. To get information about cryptocurrency is very simple, just read about it in the internet and also look for an expert in cryptocurrency for a better mentorship.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

Yes, you can job even though you don't have enough skill and knowledge in cryptocurrency. You can learn by means of reading and answering questions on the forum. You can join different bounties while you are learning can apply on it.

Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

"But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them" -  good news,   skills and knowledge you can  always get by  learning this subject)))
also  if you have no problem  with self motivation, organization and know foreign language  you can do bounty)) it is also  work)))
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

Precisely there is no need of any sort of particular capability you need in this field, in light of the fact that there is an accessibility of assortment of posts. What's more, on the off chance that you represent considerable authority in any of the previously mentioned positions then you can without much of a stretch fit yourself into this place. in any case, in the event that you need to place yourself into a specific position or ace the craft of crypto, you have to begin from the very nuts and bolts on the grounds that unless you know about the fundamentals, you can't comprehend the details of the things that may run over your way later on.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

In that site https://crypto.jobs/ you can find a cryptocurrency job
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:04:13 PM

You can join the many bounties of ico coin and you earn coins. The coins you do can convert to bitcoin is a simple way in my opinion. I have received many signature campaigns and they can accept your rankings where you join them. Cool
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:47:58 PM

If you are confused by the lack of knowledge, it is a small problem. Just spend more time studying information, communicating with other investors and you will gradually improve your skills.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

Read this forum, invest, try to trade, participate in ICO and bounty projects and you will definitely find what you will be able to do best and bring the most profitable income. Try different options.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:53:54 PM

Read this forum, invest, try to trade, participate in ICO and bounty projects and you will definitely find what you will be able to do best and bring the most profitable income. Try different options.
There are too many worth paying activity in crypto, bounties and referrals, just make sure to join on those valid ones. It is too profitable than what our job can offers.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
ICBCOK

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:12:52 PM

There is many possible ways to make money with crypto . One of the best way is investing in crypt currency, now days bitcoin is one the top of trend and its value in markets is very high as compare to  others altcoins.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:30:07 AM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..
maybe for now a fixed job for crypto currency work and investment is not there in my opinion because we also know require full confidence and trust to do the job is there anyone who dare to work for something less big certainty
Zagor Tenay

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:20:54 PM

of course bitcoin really offers a job if we really work in it because it gives so much income, and I am one of them have done that and work in cryptocurency and this is an opportunity to inform the people around us if they do not have income through the real world .
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

In a professional manner if you expect a job along with bitcoin, then being a developer is the only possible way. For this you need to educate yourself with different programming skills and other algorithm development. Few of which required to be a blockchain developer is the truffle, solidity, Java, etc.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:36:06 PM

Being as a bitcoiner you just have to learn more things about cryptocurrency. When you are entering in this kind of job you must have to know all the kinds of what you are doing. And you should know more about the policy and how the movements and the circulation about on this job.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:44:42 PM

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..
Don't underestimate yourself. If others can, you can do it also. As what Howard Gardner's theory, we have all multiple intelligences individually. Each of us can acquire 1-4 of Multiple Intelligences since birth. In short, we are individually unique. But, I do believe that we can also do, what others can. Using our metacognitive skills, we can adapt the ability and skills that other people have. Kolb's Experiential Learning Theory stated that; we are all learning throughout our experiences. Experience is the best asset of the people and we can't get if we are fear to try something.
Be flexible, they are just lucky because cryptocurrency and technology are their specialty. Just believe in yourself.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

If you do not have the skills you can study it read news about cryptocurrency. In having a job here you have to study first the cryptocurrency before entering the world of crypto you cannot do the job if you do not have the knowledge, you can search on the google some topics on what is cryptocurrency. It is easy to finding a job in cryptocurrency if you know about cryptocurrency but if you do not know about crypto then it will hard for you to find a job.
Coinlovertoo

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:50:56 PM

I am still thinking of that on what if can we apply as a employee to the crypto currency world?
Well.i think as long as we are already here as a bitcoin users or a bounty hunters i think we already working in bitcoin community.
Because we are depending to.rewards or our (salary)  right?..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: