Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:48:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get Cryptocurrency Job??  (Read 2161 times)
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:26:10 AM

If you dont aware of crypto then you dont do beacuse it is risky and without skill you loss whole money an not easy for fresher in crypto.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

Through the process of trading I guess,  because of the process in cryptocurrency many people accumulated more gains in all past transactions they have which is great and oncrease the wealth of every person.
kim owen

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:15:27 PM

I think you need to have enough profound knowledge so that you can really find work in this area (I do not mean bounty campaigns and airdrops).
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..

Actually there so many cryptocurrency job,and its up to you to choose of which most suitable into your taste,only you can do is become more knowleadgeable  about the digital currency system,otherwise cryptocurrency job is  risk and need more lesson to learn about cryptocurrency in order that you prepared there is a failure into your choosing investment.

lucas aguero

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

of course bitcoin really offers a job if we really work in it because it gives so much income, and I am one of them have done that and work in cryptocurency and this is an opportunity to inform the people around us if they do not have income through the real world .
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

i really want to become telegram admin , tried for job application but didn't accepted , don't know how to get accepted but i m sure there is too many jobs in crypto world.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

Xbtfreelancer is the nice region for crypto-associated freelancing.
Freelancer.com is some different region for incredible jobs.
And finally, hooking up with crypto-humans on StackExchange, GitHub and LinkedIn is excellent if you want something longterm.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:35:55 PM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..

Actually there so many cryptocurrency job,and its up to you to choose of which most suitable into your taste,only you can do is become more knowleadgeable  about the digital currency system,otherwise cryptocurrency job is  risk and need more lesson to learn about cryptocurrency in order that you prepared there is a failure into your choosing investment.

You can read a lot information on the thread that can help for you to understand things about digital currencies and the blockchain. I am also start on nothing but now earn good amount that helps my family and myself. You can read different articles and watch in youtube to gain knowledge on how to work with it. Skill can be improve when you are in the situation and doing it in actual. There is no thing that you can learn that easy but time come you will do this as a job and work for the better.

felmitof

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

maybe you can try job as a cryptocurrency trader ? if you have many experience in crypto, you can become an advisor. but trader is more easy. you just need to trade the coins you have.
prismatica007

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

they must be filled with previous knowledge about the cryptocurrency, so that through rewards, marketing or mining, you can generate income
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:37:47 PM

I am also one of you said. I also want to move on to a better job with Cryptocurrency. But I do not have the skill to make photoshop without the skill to do vedieo. My current income with Cryptocurrency is low. What can I do?

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

Getting a cryptocurrency job is quite difficult. The number of jobs are less and there is heavy competition, you must have excellent knowledge & experience to bag these jobs. Part time cryptocurrency trader is also a good option; if you have enough knowledge and you can read the crypto market then you can be a successful trade, this can be also done by continuing your regular job.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ParveZ219

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

Bro you can get Bitcoin Jobs or the cryptocurrency job in this site also just rank up here join the signature campaigns or the bounty campaigns and they will pay in cryptocurrencies only so you can show your skills here also by post in different things the topic you like.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:26:29 PM

from this forum you will learn a lot about cryptocurrency, it's all the same as you do not know about cryptocurrency, but those who live long here may already be experienced and learn a lot from this forum so have experience that expertise in field of cryptocurrency

This forum is probably the best source of information available from cryptocurrencies in the entire Internet, so if you take a few weeks to learn more about cryptocurrencies very soon you'll find ways to make a little bit of bitcoin, you should not expect to earn a fortune or anything like that, if you want to earn a significant amount then you need to dedicate yourself to activities like trading or investing.
HelenS

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

You can work for an ICO project and receive your payment in cryptocurrency.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:17:59 PM

Knowledge is power they say, therefore, if you don't have enough knowledge and skill about cryptocurrency ofcourse you have to learn about it. Don't be lazy to learn because you can learn a lot on this forum. Start to learn and to do something related crypto currency such as trading or investing, this is the way to go.

Things are very true, in this forum you can find out for yourself all about the development of Bitcoin and information information about Bitcoin.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

In the event that you figure you don't have enough ability then the appropriate response is basic; go take in an aptitude. You don't have enough learning about bitcoin? At that point go get some wellspring of learning here. Its a basic undertaking yet once in a while people tend to think its hard as a result of sluggishness. In the event that they truly offfers an occupation without any capabilities then I wager that sort of employment is either a philanthropy or only a garbage talk. Real occupations is more tried and true than cryptographic money work on the off chance that you as of now had family that relies upon you since it secure an assurance to them. You should look more on the advancing areas until further notice since I don't think any digital money work other than engineer group or IT tech is accessible right now.
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

The results of work in the currency is very easy if you already understand, because only marketing the product.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:56:31 PM

You can open a service with the skills you have here, so you can get a job in the world of cryptocurrency for a good enough fee, I see it that way so far. Because utilizing the moments and business opportunities that we know will definitely get good results as well.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:59:11 PM

Cryptocurrency jobs doesnt have to bethe complecated  programming of coding jobs, there are simpler jobs such as bounties programms, you could join such and get paid in cyptos
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: