Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:59:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get Cryptocurrency Job??  (Read 2161 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:37:15 PM

For now I still have not got a permanent job but since I joined Cryptocurrency became my top choice as my career going forward. For information about cryptocurrency is very simple, you can read on the internet and find experts cryptocurrency as better guidance for you.
Finding more information from the web will give you more space from this industry, cryptocurrency job is not that easy but very profitable indeed if
you will be able to find your interest and you can coordinate your talents in order to find suitable job for you, its not all about the forum but also you
can offer your knowledge outside and begin to meet people who also looking for someone who can provide their needs, skills and knowledge is the
best tools to land an stable job coming from this industries.
Janpura

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:18:08 PM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..
If you really feel that your income is not enough to sustain your family then its up to you if your going to look another option.
If you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency then you should study,read and understand these are the keys to success.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:25:07 PM

When we talk about cryptocurrency job, a lot of works here. You will just choose from what will you join with. Just like what the person invited me said, there are numerous work here but there is no assurance that our work will be returned by money. There is no compensation in cryptocurrency and anything here is just a matter of luck.

Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

its very easy to get a job in cryptocurrency like joining bounty its a simple job that i prefer to you if you have a knowledge about crypto there are many jobs that you can find in this forum
Danstan

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

Most of the job online is not safe when it is not verified or certifies by your some government agency but in crypto business be careful on groups that you decided to join in because some are not paying at all at the end of the month or after the jobs get done, and use site that are mostly used by online jobs hunter.
Janpura

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..
If you really feel that your income is not enough to sustain your family then its up to you if your going to look another option.
If you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency then you should study,read and understand these are the keys to success.

walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

Well generally, if a particular kind of job requires some set of skills that you don't have, then you have to acquire those skills in order to get the job. You don't need to learn sophisticated computing in order to get some jobs. Example is promotion in cryptocurrency. If you can create video and do graphic design, then you are good for a start.
macdevil007

Activity: 692

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:11:08 PM

Hi I am new entry to bitcoin. I have no knowledge in development .Can i become a blockchain developer.What language do i need to study for this

Basic Program Language are C++ and JAVA script..  since you says your Knowledge is "0" it will might take years before your proficiency will take place. Gooduck!
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

If you feel you don't have enough knowledge and skill about crypto of course you have to learn about it. Don't be lazy to learn because you can learn a lot on this forum. Start to learn and to do something related crypto currency such as trading or investing, you can try to find out where your expertise. You also can try to join bounty campaign, most of people in here work in bounty or signature Campaign.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

yes, that is the way to go, to find a job for some crypto project, paying you in crypto like bitcoin, so you don't need to fully rely on ICOs to gain value in order to pay your bills.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

Cryptocurrency jobs are mainly virtual, just search any online job portal. There are bunch.
xAnima

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

Before getting a job, you need to have interest on Cryptocurrency. We all know that Cryptocurrency is not taught on universities and schools but it is a self learn stuff if you want to be knowledgeable about it. You have to be knowledgeable about technology and how it works before you learn about Blockchain Technology which is advance technology and you might land a job on big Crypto Companies.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

The easiest way to get a job in crypto industry is doing bounty. There are various campaigns that you can participate. If you like to work inside the company, you should check their website if there are openings.   

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:45:26 PM

Equipped yourself with the basic knowledge about Cryptos. Do your own research, browse in the internet and read a lot. Then join a bounty campaign just like I did. I enjoy reading comments and posting while earning tokens. I have friends who quit their regular job and focuses on joining campaigns, watching ads, writing blogs and they earned a lot.  We got a job without the credentials and qualifications but we earn a lot.
Blekok001

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

It seems we have the equation in the crypto world that we are still beginners.

On this occasion I just want to remind you to try to love something new that you will do, so that you get the most out of what you do.

Includes how to get a Cryptocurrency job. Try to increase your knowledge of the world of crypto by reading and asking questions with friends you think are experienced or through forums that exist in the crypto world.

Just share what I know about work in the world of Crypto, maybe you can try by following a job like a campaign through social media, Bounty campaign and signature campaign.

Harentajbaraul

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

searching for it somewhere
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:54:40 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 12:07:11 AM by danggoron

The easiest way to get a job in crypto industry is doing bounty. There are various campaigns that you can participate. If you like to work inside the company, you should check their website if there are openings.  
In addition, opening a business is also a very lucrative opportunity. You can sell goods or services with bitcoin as a means of payment, simple right? Just as you become a modern entrepreneur. That is quite profitable, let alone you can set your own target and working hours.

godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:57:33 PM

Cryptocurrency job is mostly for high computer programmer and software developers. These are the field you can use to get crypto full time jobs so easily. Business development and community manager is also a good field.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Rudolph White

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:13:10 AM

I would like to tell you about the job machine learning engineer. At a high level, machine learning engineers should be experienced in natural language processing (NLP) algorithms and data analysis. Most have at least a master’s in computer science, sometimes a Ph.D., and are familiar with statistical analysis languages such as Python and SQL. You will earn $38,870 per year.
Enoch Lewis

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

Journalist is a good job. Most journalists start out by interning at a newspaper or magazine, and have a bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, or a related field. Writing samples (or broadcast, if that’s the type of journalism you’re interested in) are key to landing a position. Do you like it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: