Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:47:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get Cryptocurrency Job??  (Read 2161 times)
popba

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:06:48 PM

I think learning is not inborn, it is acquired. It is acquired in a sense that each one of us has the ability to accept or reject ideas. As to working to earn cryptocurrencies, you have to be industrious enough to value your time your worth and most importantly your dedication.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

Many ways to get cryptocurrency coin and Job. By way of investing is a simple way but must have the capital to buy coin crypto. If I personally look for the coin by following a signature campaign.
Whitney_45

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

I can get job in cryptocurrency by joining signature campaign learning how to trade online and have skills on how to collect bitcoin
Charity07

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:20:30 PM

You can open a service with the skills you have here, so you can get a job in the world of cryptocurrency for a good enough fee, I see it that way so far. Because utilizing the moments and business opportunities that we know will definitely get good results as well.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

been learning the art of cryptocurrency, its not that hard to earn money to this kind of system but you need a lot of patient.. there are so many jobs offered here, but you need a lot of time to comprehend all and finish your task... if you dont get a job here you may start learning the art of trading. there you could earn a lot of money.
Harding Young

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

Financial analyst is my suggestion. Generally, financial analysts hold a bachelor’s degree as well as a license, usually from the Financial Industry Regulation Authority. After four years experience, many go on to become Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certified. Additionally, having top-notch analytical, computer, and math skills will make you a competitive candidate when applying to cryptocurrency-oriented jobs. You need to be able to understand how new regulations, policies, political situations, and economic trends may affect investments.
Merl02

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:51:22 PM

Most of job related to crypto currency is home based, you'll just have to learn how it works, from simply participating to different bounty program to skills and adequate knowledge on how to trade it.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:32:46 PM

Are you ready to get a job in crypto? Because to get job in this field you have to learn and get knowledge of so many things related to it. Besides, if they are offering jobs then look into their job description and job specifications and make yourself eligible for it.
If you are ready for a crypto currency job you should start with it Bitcoin because it is more trusted cryptocurrency. And in order to start Bitcoin you need stable Internet electricity connection. At first you should create a profile in bitcoin forum and then you can start your Bitcointalk signature campaign job. It is simple and secure way to earn bitcoin. You can browse various cryptocurrency related websites and do simple task in those sites and get some crypto coin. If you are a businessman then you can trade your stuff over Internet with the help of cryptocurrency.
Faithgg

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:36:54 AM

Have you consider to become a data scientist? Many data scientists hold a master’s degree in data or computer science. Strong analytical skills are important, as are communication skills, which are needed to convey trends to your company’s leaders.
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:50:11 AM

Through the process of trading I guess,  because of the process in cryptocurrency many people accumulated more gains in all past transactions they have which is great and oncrease the wealth of every person
Park Minseo

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:14:19 AM

You can become a business development representative. What you’d need: Beyond a thorough understanding of the goal of your company’s cryptocurrency application, business development representatives should have some sales experience and stellar communication skills. Many have degrees in business, finance, or communications.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:15:03 AM

still too far to go there, for now when the market is red, bounty campaign is the best solution.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:28:12 AM

You can rank up on this forum and join signature bounties - I believe since you made this thread you can comment as well. Some will give you pretty good money if your project does good and have a high rank.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:33:33 AM

just because a business utilises blockchain tech. doesnt mean that standard jobs no longer exist within a business

you dont actually need to know the science of blockchain if your not interested in being a dev

most employers offering non-dev jobs want
customer service people who handle user accounts.. not private keys..
want graphics designers
want office/mail room assistants
even lunchroom/dining/catering assistants for their staff
electricians, maintenance, janiters, even child care

most of the time they give training on using their systems and for customer service roles, usually have a script of commonly asked customer requests and answers.

after all do you think something like coinbase would trust their employee's with customers private keys. or want their front line staff to have deep access of their systems. so relax you dont need high end qualifications or knowledge just tho get a low end job. but if your hoping to get a high end job then ofcourse learn as much as you can to show your worthy of the bigger money

Yes,i completely agree with your statement.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:34:09 AM

I  decided to join one signature campaign that works on the bitcoin's platform and I liked it so much that I decided to make it my actual full time job. As time goes, I start to understand that I made the right choice because this industry is very profitable.

Joining campaign signatures may be consider one of the most reliable methods of acquiring bitcoins as the pay is weekly (depends on the campaign) but relying solely on campaign signatures may be risky and unreliable since some campaigns only last for a specific number of weeks. Not to mention, the pay is relatively low if you are using these funds to finance your monthly obligations- which include housing bills, utility bills, schooling, etc. Lastly, campaign signatures are perfect if you utilize them as an alternative income, than making it your income monthly.

Financial analyst is my suggestion. Generally, financial analysts hold a bachelor’s degree as well as a license, usually from the Financial Industry Regulation Authority. After four years experience, many go on to become Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certified. Additionally, having top-notch analytical, computer, and math skills will make you a competitive candidate when applying to cryptocurrency-oriented jobs. You need to be able to understand how new regulations, policies, political situations, and economic trends may affect investments.

That is the ideal degree for any finance-related profession in the society. Having a degree on financing would open a spectrum of choices, which cryptocurrency may be at the bottom in terms of hierarchy. In adherence to having a degree, most individuals who have that educational background tend to enter large trading companies. If they have the time to do so, making cryptocurrency your side-line or as a way of having alternative income would boost your resources more.
phelanceter

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:39:33 AM

I would prefer calling it an online or freelance job instead of calling it cryptocurrency job. Don't be lazy to learn because you can learn a lot on this forum. Start to learn and to do something related crypto currency such as trading or investing, this is the way to go.
mladakar

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:22:05 AM

You can easily get jobs in field of customer support in crypto exchanges. If you are looking or the job of developer or security expert, you will have to take proper course.
soraxas01

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

Every jobs needs a certain qualification for its designated tasks. Although i would consider getting extra income from signature and bounty campaigns as a sort of side jobs and it only needs a decent amount of knowledge about electronics and critical thinking but requires knowledge on crypto and bitcoins.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:34:40 AM

This is a good news for cryptocurrency fans. If you are opportune to be a member of this forum then congratulations because you have identified the biggest cryptocurrencies and blockchain labour market in the world. There are online courses where you can learn about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology from the scratch to becoming a blockchain developer.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

If there is anything they offer a job on cryptocurrency aside from joining different campigns that I guess is a tough job thant need a tough one to do it, and if you think you are qualified enough to handle it then go and explore and make the best out of yourself working in it so that you will have profit someday

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: