Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get Cryptocurrency Job??  (Read 2157 times)
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:18:26 PM

I think the way to find job on cryptocurrency is by participating in a signature or bounty campaign, there is also another way besides, that way is to participate in trading by using capital or the result of token revenue or money already owned.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:25:47 PM

There are a lot of freelance websites that pays you with bitcoins available online. If you have a certain skill that is quite in demand then I suggest you go browse on some freelance job websites. Also for me being a bounty hunter in this forum is quite a good job as well. A lot of bounty hunters here earn good profits.
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:29:00 PM

There is a number of way of getting crypto obs, it all depends on the skills you have  , there are quite a number of ICOs launching,  skilled programmer can get on the platforms and help in the development of these platforms and get paid in crypto, you can also write articles,

gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

do not be a pessimist, you have to be optimistic and always positive-minded, if you do not have knowledge or skills in crypto then you can learn from the experience of others or you can try it yourself, to get a job in crypto currency maybe you can follow bounty program because I think bounty program is a job that can get cypto as a payment

royalparade01

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

Are you ready to get a job in crypto? Because to get job in this field you have to learn and get knowledge of so many things related to it. Besides, if they are offering jobs then look into their job description and job specifications and make yourself eligible for it.

Im always ready to join a cryptocurrency job as long as it is good feedbacks. Trying to  learn more about that crypto. And bitcoin is the right cryptocurrency job looking for. 
1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:20:00 AM

Are you ready to get a job in crypto? Because to get job in this field you have to learn and get knowledge of so many things related to it. Besides, if they are offering jobs then look into their job description and job specifications and make yourself eligible for it.

Im always ready to join a cryptocurrency job as long as it is good feedbacks. Trying to  learn more about that crypto. And bitcoin is the right cryptocurrency job looking for. 

its very simple, you can join in bounty campaign but your be paid based on the effort and your rank.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:41:19 AM

My friend told me about bitcoin, the benefits of it. He has shown me ways to make electric money. Now, I know trade bitcoin and make money from bitcoin by doing the bonus campaign.

Electric money huh? You can earn and trade Bitcoin but you call it as an electric money, that is great.

Good feedbacks? Crypto currencies has their own negative part in every places but it is mostly called a bubble, a scam currency. A lot of negative feedbacks has been made and if you just want to learn about it, you can just read a lot of articles, I do not know this crypto currency job that you are looking for but the work I know is just advertising services, sites and projects.

royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:17:43 AM

There are many ways to get cryptocurrency job and also the site you need to go to get the job you want because of the hard life of today so I want to get a cryptocurrency job to increase my income

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:52:12 AM

there are alot of cryptocurrency jobs out their, the only question is what specific job you  wanted to do. for example bounty hunting is a crypto job, and it allows you to earn money. But if you wanted to be a crypto developer there are a lot of sites that you can search for jobs.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:53:19 AM

There are so many ways to make cryptocurrency as job but the problem they like to make crypto as job but they don't like to give more time and effort. You should make sure that you are too serious about what you want to do because if you did it I am one of them that so proud of you. Make your time precious and don't waste your time. You can make cryptocurrency as job by your skills, talents that inline with computer systems and programs. You can try to mine, and join the bounty campaign as long as you want.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:55:37 AM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..

The most common and the easiest job that is under cryptocurrency is bounty campaign and the skills needed are translating, creating content articles or videos, and other endorsement media like this forum. The income might not be that large at first but you will eventually grow into it and improve your skills further to meet more complicated endorsement techniques available.
soodungg26

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:57:03 AM

The people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:59:07 AM

there are alot of cryptocurrency jobs out their, the only question is what specific job you  wanted to do. for example bounty hunting is a crypto job, and it allows you to earn money. But if you wanted to be a crypto developer there are a lot of sites that you can search for jobs.

Yes there are lots of crypto jobs online or offline but the problem is most of them are just pretty hard and requires advance skill level .

Also applying on them is not easy as a piece of cake because they may require you a recent portfolio of your experience on the same field , there were also many applicants that can be your competitor when getting that job thats why looking for a job can be a tough work.

the best thing we can do is to join a bounty or an airdrops because these types of jobs are more easier when compared to other jobs that i try to refer above.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:59:12 AM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..

The skills and knowledge in jobs offered by crypstos are commonly the simple ones like joining discussions like in this forum. It seems not hard and I think anyone that is sensible enough and a good conversationalist can do it. Creativity on the other hand can be tougher but is still essential especially if you want to create informative videos or write articles about cryptocurrency.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:59:27 AM

Yes there are lots of crypto jobs online or offline but the problem is most of them are just pretty hard and requires advance skill level .

Also applying on them is not easy as a piece of cake because they may require you a recent portfolio of your experience on the same field , there were also many applicants that can be your competitor when getting that job thats why looking for a job can be a tough work.

the best thing we can do is to join a bounty or an airdrops because these types of jobs are more easier when compared to other jobs that i try to refer above.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:02:32 AM

The capability of a person determines the income he will yield and this is still the same in this industry. But don't worry because even if you start in basic jobs here like signature campaigns, you will still learn more and improve your skills. You will also earn enough as long as you are hardworking and keeps patience in this market. Start in small things but dream big and you will reach your goal here in cryptocurrency.
Hotrod_88

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:05:46 AM

Cryptos are not very well, we don't know what is it coming for them in the near future.
So it's risky to do a job with them I think. IMO

I agree that it is indeed risky! But, on the other hand if you don't want to invest. Then, you must try joining a campaign whether its signature, twitter, telegram etc. In that way i think you can get a crypto job.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:18:11 AM

in this forum also you can get a job that can pay you using cryptocurrency. always spirit and do not give up easily. And to get a job in the world of cryptocurrency you just need to have special skills
putrii

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:38:05 AM

it seems to get a worker in the field of cryptocurrency you need to need a very good expertise and very reliable to be able to get a job from the world of cryptocurrency.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:51:22 AM

it seems to get a worker in the field of cryptocurrency you need to need a very good expertise and very reliable to be able to get a job from the world of cryptocurrency.

Trading is good opportunity. So stars the trading process. People will be gather more information from trading process. Trading is good for get more profit and future saving. It good job. But before start the trading. Choose the best coin price list. Then start the trading. Time is important of this trading process. So learn the information of the price in the market place. Trading is connect the all country people. So people use the trading for exchange the coin any country currency. So people easy to use any country and any where.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: