Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get Cryptocurrency Job??  (Read 2161 times)
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:52:47 AM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..
try and find out what cryptocurrency you are going to know what is bitcoin and the benefits of blockhain and there is still much you need to know.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:58:22 AM

Of course you should be doing your own research before getting involved to any investments,escpecially when you are new to something it is your own responsibility to learn as you are newbie and if you want to be a successful person in the future! work for it so that you wont end up with nothing when the future has come! And in that way you will be successful.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:06:18 AM

The people who designed bitcoin and created its original reference implementation.

You can easily join any of the signature campaign, or start the full time trading job for yourself, open up the consultancy firm and helping people to letting them know how much and where to invest and in which coin etc are some of the opportunities exists .
rc411

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:10:43 AM

This is of great help. Since, same with you, I have to learn more about cryptocurrency and a lot are replying to your post. Thank you! I hope I learn a lot because of this post like you would.
funnynews

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:00:19 AM

Being a trader or an investor means to be in a constant movement and have a desire to learn things about cypto otherwise you will be behind everyone and can lose your money.

marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:38:52 AM

As far as I see here in crypto world there's a lot of job but there's so much question that I want to know.. I have some skills like creating logo and any design but i dont know where i can apply..
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

Many ways you can get job on cryptocurrency, you can be a transalator if you are can speak english well, many cryptocurrency looking for good translators where can speak and learn englis well, but if you can’t speak english well you can find the another way to get job with cryptocurrency by promote and advertise the crypto. you can earn much money if your refferal have invest more money there and you can get money by easy way.
yron51

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:19:31 AM

For me to get Cryptocurrency job is by joining campaign in this site that you've reached Jr. member to get Signature Campaign and many more campaign that you want to join
And start wearing signature code then work then get profit😁
Louise0910

Activity: 335

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

well if you have time management, communication skill, and stress management, you are inn. In crypto world you must control your emotion if not you become a loser.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:52:31 AM

There are so many ways to make cryptocurrency as job but the problem they like to make crypto as job but they don't like to give more time and effort. You should make sure that you are too serious about what you want to do because if you did it I am one of them that so proud of you. Make your time precious and don't waste your time. You can make cryptocurrency as job by your skills, talents that inline with computer systems and programs. You can try to mine, and join the bounty campaign as long as you want.

The way to earn cryptocurrency to be stable job is good when you are serious about it and ready to learn and improve your skills for you not to waste any time and effort that you are going to put in it. It is possible to be a job because we see how high the salary that can earn from it without living your home and no hassle. But for me, when the price of crypto go down, we have something to be an alternate to supply everyday need that is why we should not depend on this job.

ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:03:31 PM

This specter has a lot of work, you just need a lot of learning. If you are a beginner, you can join a promotional project
via facebook and twitter, you can also sign up for a reward, if your account has a high enough level you can follow signature projects, create promotions through blogs or create promotions via youtube videos.
But I advise you to save money, because as you know the world of cryptography is not always profitable.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..

Study and acquiring knowledge is the key for you to have enough skills to fit in getting a job in crypto currencies. You have to widen your understanding to be able to compete with other who are applying for job in crypto. You can start reading in this forum to be able to understand the flow of the crypto currency. The more knowledge you have the higher chances you might get a job.

robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:08:06 PM

I think to get a job you must have some skills, those not only for cryptocurrency job.
for cryptocurrency job u may be have programming,marking, advertising etc skills.
Hmei777

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

if we want to work on crypto currency then we have to understand everything related to crypto currency. once we know all about crypto currency then we have to learn and understand the rules in bounty campaign.
we can find a bounty campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:19:57 PM

For me if you entering joining in signature you are already to join cryptocurrency job and we know bounty signature and campaign signature or othet job in this forum is not so pressure because its easy to join and the important of this job is patience to wait to grow the price or waiting end the signature.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tayecrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

You can actually make some money here in this forum that could be an alternative job, like managing campaign, translation, avatar/logo designing, and many more. But if you don't have any skills that suits with those jobs, you can participate in bounties, like twitter, facebook and signature campaigns, you don't need to be skilled with this jobs, you just need to be creative and active on making good quality post.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

Getting a job in cryptocurrency is a good thing to start making some income but requires an individual to have much knowledge in cryptocurrency irrespective of the crypto field of job acquisition.
Most people do a self-employment in cryptocurrency by participating in bounty or becoming a developer.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
richchard3

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:52:45 PM

The skills and knowledge you require can be sought for by starting from something you know already. After that try looking for new jobs or projects on the web or social media.
krasik

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:57:01 PM

It took me a long time to study everything. Because there is a lot of information and I spent a lot of time studying.
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

You can find a job about cyrpto by browser on the internet. Before that you have to understand and get all the important info about crypto, like what is crypto, what is the function of crypto, how is crypto development, what influence and that influence crypto and other thing. After that the way job positions match your experience so far, as if you were previously in the marketing section, then you should look for work in the world of crypto related to marketing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: