Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get Cryptocurrency Job??  (Read 2154 times)
LKing

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:02:52 PM

I wouldn't mind buying coins and managing wallets for other people for a living. I mean that sincerely, like not ripping them off in the process at all. I'm sure many people get too busy to buy a coin they want and store it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
winterblues

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

Try searching on LinkedIn, just sort/search by "blockchain"; "cryptocurrency" keywords. Seen quite a few job openings related to crypto space.
bnsdywoahg

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:15:11 PM

You can get if you a cryptocurrency job if you have skill in many kind of campaign like Signature Campaigning, Translation and moderation, Telegram advertising, Creating video
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:17:14 PM

There's a website which servers a freelancer jobs and paid by bitcoin
https://www.xbtfreelancer.com/projects
You can earn bitcoin by doing those jobs, mostly the jobs all about IT and programming.
But some are just like managing bounty or other do-able task for non programmers.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:17:47 PM

if you don't have enough skill in cryptocurrencies and confused what will you do, I think you can try to open a service about your skill, like editing r typing maybe? with read this forum to get more info about cryptocurrencies and maybe someday you can open a service about cryptocurrenceis

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

When you say that you do not have the skills and knowledge of crypto currency, I think that is not the reason. You should be able to learn more about crypto currency if you really want to engage in crypto currency. You can learn with reading. If you are lazy to read and find out then your ability will also not increase. Is not information about crypto currency accessible anywhere? It depends on your efforts. Especially, if you choose a job in the crypto currency according to the news link you specify. Are you not shy if you do not know about crypto currency at all? If you do not want to try then I am sure that you will be selected by nature.

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:22:39 PM

Try searching on LinkedIn, just sort/search by "blockchain"; "cryptocurrency" keywords. Seen quite a few job openings related to crypto space.
Well here's what I like very good advice because I do work through web linkedin but all of that should have skills that are able to work remotely over the internet ,not everyone I think only those who have skills in a particular field who will get a job there

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
SnowWhiteOwl

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

Ethereum is the way to go. Good luck, my friend.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

There are many jobs that are available in cryptocurrency world, if you want to have a job in cryptocurrency there are specific skills that you need to learn or that you need to get in from school. You can be a developer for a coin where you manage their website or you actually be a manager and work here in the forum which they actually get a decent amount of money if you are interested. You can also be a programmer which most is mostly they want.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

I think steemit is one of the community favorites. There is a lot of sites which offer a short-term job which pays you in crypto, commonly bitcoins. But If you are looking for a regular job which you need to dress-up, drive and perform the job for about eight hours or more is something more interesting. Imagine how those people in the company like coinbase applied for their jobs. I think the process is just the same as other jobs. the only difference is that you could hardly get experience to be entitled to a job.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:03:02 PM

I think steemit is one of the community favorites. There is a lot of sites which offer a short-term job which pays you in crypto, commonly bitcoins. But If you are looking for a regular job which you need to dress-up, drive and perform the job for about eight hours or more is something more interesting. Imagine how those people in the company like coinbase applied for their jobs. I think the process is just the same as other jobs. the only difference is that you could hardly get experience to be entitled to a job.
A lot of ways for us to have and get a crypto related job, we just need to at least make ways to to explore it, as no one will teach us just like spoon feeding, some may refer us here but very rare to teach us in a long run, so we need to have at least self study how we are going to excel here.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:26:47 PM

If u are looking for cryptocurrency job u can check in this website regarding the job www.crypto.jobs
dominional

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

How to get Cryptocurrency Job? There is no cryptocurrency job anywhere, thus creating the job yourself with the help of internet the the job of cryptocurrency can be created and more knowledge can be discovered about it.

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
oOVVVVVVVOo

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

If you do not have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies, then all you can do is improve and get new knowledge. This will be the only solution that will help you in the future to get the job you want to have.
Mylove risa

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

First of all, you need to determine what is your competence. There are a number of specializations in  crypto industry:  mining, trading, investing, maintaining  bounty campaigns.

Here there are many jobs available and can generate huge revenues. If you do not have a steady job, make a bitcointalk because your work dedicates your time and effort to get rewards. You can participate in the gift by doing signature campaings, social media accounts are also useful here and sometimes you can register as a community manager if you are good enough or qualified for this.
overseer470

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:36:51 PM

there are alot of cryptocurrency jobs out their, the only question is what specific job you  wanted to do. for example bounty hunting is a crypto job, and it allows you to earn money. But if you wanted to be a crypto developer there are a lot of sites that you can search for jobs.
irbayhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

Try again

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

Maybe right here is the right place? Or you advertising like that?) Crypto jobs are all on the net, so you just have to search
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:41:09 PM

f you're not finding opportunities that fit your skills, I would focus on reading everything you can for a while, and then try making some contributions, whatever that might look like. Maybe write some blog posts about whatever part of crypto you find most fascinating. Mostly with the goal of refining your own interest and understanding (rather than hoping to connect with an employer right away).
yangdd

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:56:21 PM

I think the way to find job on cryptocurrency is by participating in a signature or bounty campaign, there is also another way besides, that way is to participate in trading by using capital or the result of token revenue or money already owned.
Beggar01

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:20:12 PM

It is a good idea in getting a job in cryptocurrency first we must need participate in campaigns then you need to learn more about the knowledge of trading in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: