Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:23:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get Cryptocurrency Job??  (Read 2154 times)
Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:20:47 PM

If you do not know anything and do not have enough knowledge about that subject, then that work can never be expected to give complete success. Cryptocurrency offers many opportunities for many good income. But you have to first gain expertise in cryptocurrency. You need to know about the use of cryptocurrency, blockchain, cryptocurrency transaction system, smart contacts and applications. You need to know about different exchanger sites. You can also work on the cryptocurrency site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
putriangel

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

A lot of work on this cryptocurrency. You can choose which one you like. But working here is not as easy as you see. Here is full of competition and must work hard to earn a definite income. Patience and continuous learning are important.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:27:09 PM

Depends on the skills that you have, there are a number of crypto jobs out there that you can get, depending on the expertise you have, if you are good in programming or coding, you can offer these services to ICOs and be a part of the development team o a project, If you can write articles then the you ae well placed to be creating content about ICOs ,way up to the simple tasks offered by Bounty programs., You can advertise your services in this forum or apply for those that has been advertised open

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..

If you think, you don't have enough knowledge In cryptocurrency then, you must read more here In bitcoin forum where you could find out more details about cryptos, just explore every thread sections, so that you will enhance your knowledge as I have said.
FeatherFan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:03:53 PM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..
there are many work in cryptocurrency one of them follow bounty program, there are some kinds of work in bounty program and that I think is very easy to do, that is: social media campaign but the results do get a little bit, if you serious to plunge into world cryptocurrency join bounty program as a beginning to get to know cryptocurrency, and it can improve your knowledge more broadly about cryptocurrency, that's my advice for beginners hopefully useful.
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:21:59 PM

Finally im very interested to get cryptocurrency job first i want to develop and learn something about crypto because as i seen in the news crypto make a other income net instead of stable job, therefore im try my best to know about it how on this.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:23:48 PM

I think to hire real jobs cryptocurrency may already be there but need proper thinking and analysis because the profits in the investment can not be predicted with certainty

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4152

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:05:49 PM

Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

With little or no skill you can get a job via project mostly in their ICO phase as an online sale person/advertiser.
By participating in bounty or signature campaign (e.g like the one I'm currently promoting) you can earn some cool cash to raise capital.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nanknink boy

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:03:14 AM

In my opinion, you do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin? Then go find some sources of knowledge here. This is a simple task but sometimes people tend to think hard because of laziness. If they really do work without qualification then I'm sure such work is charity or just nonsense. The actual work is more reliable than cryptocurrency if you already have a family that depends on you because it guarantees a guarantee for them. You should see more on the promoting section for now because I do not think any cryptocurrency work other than a team of developers or IT technology is available today.
nory51

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:31:57 AM

For me to get cryptocurrency job you must join in this site then youust reached Jr. member then you must need a good internet connection to start applying in campaigns like specially Signature campaigns the start earnings 😁
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:50:55 AM

If you do not have enough skills and knowledge about crypto-currencies, the only right decision for you is first to gain knowledge from everywhere. The greatest amount of knowledge you will get on this forum, but do not forget about other places. In general, try to type information from everywhere in already then arrange)
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:06:42 AM

To get cryptocurrency job, you should have knowledge on it but what about if you don't have, then the things you should do is learned the skills and you should love your work for you to finish your job.
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:07:52 AM

there are many ways to get a job in cryptocurrency. like now there is bounty and also airdrop that we can do and the result is also big. this is great for us in working on cryptocurrency
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:40:44 AM

Crypto Jobs List website provides a job board as well as an email newsletter. The online platform contains many crypto position in marketing, community management, content writing roles, as well as more technical positions in the blockchain industry. I don’t recommend sites where you have to bid for work, though.
SABRINASMF77

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:55:48 AM

You know If you would like to do something or when you want something! there's a lot ways you can do and you do everything.This job requires knowledge of the technology. All your purchases are made online through a computer system and not in person.
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:01:04 AM

first. you must have a bitcointalk account. you can create the account at bitcointalk.org. or you can create an account on bountyhive. there are many companies offering ico to be released. we can follow the program created by the token company. such as campaigns through social media, articles and videos. we can join the program.
tera do

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:06:24 AM

This is a new field and you will find most of the courses online. Always read review before joining a particular course.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:09:16 AM

I have been doing a contract with new ICO's, I have been a social media promoter, project advisor, community manager etc. But the problem with having these contracts is that you will also gamble your reputation, when those ICO's succeeded then you are thankful but if not you are risking your reputation to waste. Also in terms of income, your income will also depends on the success of the coin since they will only give partial payments before ICO and the rest after the ICO.

This kind of job is also temporary thus it is best to have an office work at the same time a sideline work with cryptocurrencies.

very true, Cryptocurrency very suitable side jobs to supplement income. However, there are also those people who resign from their original jobs and work only in cryptocurrency such as trade, mining, or following the campaign.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:09:28 AM

at least you should have the skill, whether it's a creator, or an article, or a video, or a vlog, or you should be able to speak english,
if you do not have the skill, then what do you sell for cryptocurrency?

aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:09:38 AM

I think steemit is one of the community favorites. There is a lot of sites which offer a short-term job which pays you in crypto, commonly bitcoins. But If you are looking for a regular job which you need to dress-up, drive and perform the job for about eight hours or more is something more interesting. Imagine how those people in the company like coinbase applied for their jobs. I think the process is just the same as other jobs. the only difference is that you could hardly get experience to be entitled to a job.
While some people claim to make a lot of money using steemit the truth is that it is very difficult to make any kind of meaningful income out of it, so it is better that you find other ways to earn money, probably the most common way to do that is to become a trader, it is not easy but it is one of those activities that it can give to you so many profits that is worth to take a shot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: