Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get Cryptocurrency Job??  (Read 2157 times)
kenzruiz

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:20:33 AM

Having a campaign here in this forum I am considering it as my second job, it is  not stable but it helps me a lot in our finances, so I am doing my best just for me to have a good reputation and for me to promote the company that I am working at, promoting it not only here but also to my friends.
same here! Having a campaign here in this forum i am considering it too as my job and a subject in school at the same time. every campaign, i gain more knowledge and it helps me a lot when it comes to my daily needs as a worker.
dyablo

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:49:13 AM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..

If you don't have enough knowledge and skills about crytocurrency, you can learn more from this forum.
Me, I consider joining bounty campaign especially signature campaign as my job, because I can't work for a real job because I am a fulltime mom. I can learn and earn from this forum at the same time. Now, I can help my husband in our financial needs.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:06:00 AM

In order to get a job here in bitcointalk first you need to be more observant and always willing to learn more. You need to research everything you need to know or ask someone who  can really help with this.
If you are willing to get job in the world of crypto you must be willing to learn be researcher and observants. Don't be shy to ask your friends if you need everything you need to know about the cryptocurrency. And if you have enough knowledge in bitcoin now you can start to join and gain high profit.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:45:58 AM

It seems we should at least have a basic knowledge of crypto, because ultimately payments will be made in the form of crypto coins if it does not have the knowledge it will be in vain. If you do not have these qualifications then do bounty, but we participate in bounty also must have knowledge about crypto. There seems to be no work on crypto that requires no knowledge of crypto.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:07:38 AM

There was a news about getting job in cryptocurrency . If you can not make enough money in different cryptocurrency and you think it can not fit your daily income.
Maybe you end up getting an actual job especially for those who have a family that depends on them.
I read about this news about Cryptoconomy offers a job opportunities with no qualifications necessary.
Try to look at this news  Smiley if you want.

https://news.bitcoin.com/how-to-get-a-cryptocurrency-job/?utm_source=Bitcoin.com+Subscribers&utm_campaign=7e9d8e50e8-Daily+Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&goal=0_ea978414cb-7e9d8e50e8-216294061&mc_cid=7e9d8e50e8&mc_eid=96ac46ed19

But there is a question in my mind. What if you dont have enough skills and knowledge about cryptocurrency. And i am one of them..

There's only one left thing to do to make it to the cryptocurrency industry: study. Study the hell out of cryptocurrencies and you might want to muster up all the information you can get from your readings. You can always google all of these information and you won't be disappointed with all the lessons.

danielwang2112

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:39:44 AM

if you have that skill i think you can get the job and getting bitcoin as the payment from that job, if you don't have i think you can get a job from bitcoin, and you need to learn something about the new skill to get the job with bitcoin payment. However, you need to equip yourself on a lot of skills and knowledge to fully enjoy the benefits offered in any bounty campaign. Another thing, find a stable job and make this campaign as your extra source of income.
LeonJayden.

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:40:58 AM

If you do not have the skills you can study it read news about cryptocurrency.I think learning is not inborn, it is acquired. It is acquired in a sense that each one of us has the ability to accept or reject ideas. As to working to earn cryptocurrencies, you have to be industrious enough to value your time your worth and most importantly your dedication.
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:53:37 AM

for me Cryptocurrency job is mostly for high computer programmer and software developers. These are the field you can use to get crypto full time jobs so easily,Most have at least a master’s in computer science, sometimes a Ph.D., and are familiar with statistical analysis languages such as Python and SQL. You will earn $38,870 per year.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:55:22 AM

wow...i think every jobs which provided by that website are for only professional one...and i dont think i can join in this one...but beside this there are simple job as well like bounty(you can find many of them in this forum) or trading which are more popular...you could try this
basicbasiccha

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

The easiest way to get a job in crypto industry is doing bounty.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:00:30 AM

The easiest way to get a job in crypto industry is doing bounty.

Are you kidding me? There are a lot of other jobs in the crypto industry and you will just sit down on doing Bounty campaigns? If you are knowledgeable enough, why not start your own crpyto currency? You can be a developer of your own digital currency, if you can't develop your own, you can just create a marketing strategy in an ICO project. There is a lot of other jobs, don't stick to what you are seeing here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:24:48 AM

Are you ready to get a job in crypto? Because to get job in this field you have to learn and get knowledge of so many things related to it. Besides, if they are offering jobs then look into their job description and job specifications and make yourself eligible for it.

he needs to learn about how to survive if the market is still like this and he needs to find another way so he could still make earning from the cryptocurrency. and if he can spend his time to learn or reading about each project related to the cryptocurrency, I am sure that he can find a job that will give him a good earning. there are a lot of jobs that he can try but he still needs to choose one or two jobs so he can stay focus to work with the job.
Indeed. if you want to enter on this field you must have knowledge about cryptocurrency. You need to learn how to use and how to gain cryptocurrency. If you already have learning and knowledge about cryptocurrency you can simply earn money and income. I think the profitable job in cryptocurrency is through joining signature campaign on bitcoin forum.
funnynews

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:08:26 AM

You should not be worried about the complicated IT jobs that are stereotypically associated with the crypto world because you can do something related to bounty campaigns or bitcoin programms that will bring you some good money.

lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

learn to know more deeply what cryptocurrency is the best way for you, because many here that start as you are
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

There is little chance if you want to work on crypto but have no knowledge of crypto, social media campaigns seem to be perfect for people who do not have knowledge of crypto. But it's unreliable. A little knowledge about crypto would be better, at least to cashout the profit you already get

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

In the event that you figure you don't have enough expertise then the appropriate response is basic; go take in an ability. You don't have enough learning about bitcoin? At that point go get some wellspring of information here. Its a straightforward errand however now and then individuals tend to think its hard in view of lethargy. In the event that they truly offfers an occupation without any capabilities then I wager that sort of employment is either a philanthropy or only a hogwash talk. Real occupations is more tried and true than digital currency work in the event that you as of now had family that relies upon you since it secure a certification to them. You should look more on the advancing segments for the time being on the grounds that I don't think any digital currency work other than designer group or IT tech is accessible right now.
The KGB

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:02:24 PM

Just convert yourself into a freelancer and offer your skills for money in form of bitcoins, that is the only way in that you can get a crypto job so far.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:30:51 PM

It is also depend on you expertise, if you're a techie and a gambler person crypto job would not be a problem to you, trading is also consider as a job because you can earn more profit on it if you know how to play it on trading site, bounty campaign is also the best option to get crypto job and crypto token without investment it is only need time and effort to do a simple thing.
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

There are several ways:
1. If you great in programming/ software development then you can join the development team from various coin dev.
2. You can earns a extra income by offering your services here in the forum such as: project translation, signature, etc.
3. If you really good at market prediction, you can start to trade.
4. Setup rigs and full time miner.
5. Profit?
fire rab1

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

If to earn an income from cryptocurrency I tend to follow bounty signature although the job process takes a relatively long time but earnings can also be satisfactory and provide a positive impact for participants to continue to rely on the signature as a means of income every time. It is  not stable but it helps me a lot in our finances.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: