Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me - 🌟 Accountless Crypto Exchanger 🌟 Available on Android now  (Read 26058 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:56:11 PM

Do you guys ever send out a team to have a presence at blockchain conferences? I think it could be good for the brand and awareness.
MarkThief

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:34:54 PM

Seems like I've been seeing a huge influx of new exchanges and decentralized exchanges. Anyone know why it's become so popular in the last couple of weeks?
unknownbtcoiner

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:14:21 PM

Do you guys ever send out a team to have a presence at blockchain conferences? I think it could be good for the brand and awareness.

Flyp.me should go. I'd love to get some free merch  Cool
magrospic

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

And also add some of the huge ETH tokens if possible. But I guess liquidity would be a problem
unknownbtcoiner

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:46:12 PM

And also add some of the huge ETH tokens if possible. But I guess liquidity would be a problem

You're right, it would be a great chance for them to network with the big projects.
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:42:08 PM

How does the hosting work on a decentralized exchange like Flyp.me? Is there master nodes?
MarkThief

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

If you could add any one token right now, which one would it be?
Shoesouse

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

When is the next profit sharing payout expected?
joblessminer

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:30:24 PM

How does the hosting work on a decentralized exchange like Flyp.me? Is there master nodes?

I'm genuinely curious if anyone knows how flyp.me does it.
MarkThief

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:42:52 PM

I'm genuinely curious if anyone knows how flyp.me does it.

Good question. Running a master node would be pretty cool.
magrospic

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

If you could add any one token right now, which one would it be?

If I could recommend any token right now it'd be CommerceBlock CBT Cheesy but not enough liquidity yet

So I'd go with ICX or VEN instead for flyp Cheesy
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:25:49 AM

Since U.S. persons can't access the exchange, we also can't see the volume. You need to create some other method that allows us to see the volume on the exchange. Otherwise, it doesn't make any sense for U.S. persons to hold on to this token.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
MarkThief

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:47:34 PM

Since U.S. persons can't access the exchange, we also can't see the volume. You need to create some other method that allows us to see the volume on the exchange. Otherwise, it doesn't make any sense for U.S. persons to hold on to this token.

Couldn't you just use a VPN?
joblessminer

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:33:32 PM

Where can I read about the development team behind flyp.me?
MarkThief

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

Are you guys still working with advisors on this? I feel like we could more direction.
BCT28

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:22:48 AM

The volume is laughable in the light of the big-mouthed roadmap goals... so you do not miss much
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

I'm interested in your project. Tell me, what is the maximum bonus available for early investors?
magrospic

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

I'm interested in your project. Tell me, what is the maximum bonus available for early investors?

I wouldn't worry about that now, they probably dumped a long time ago.

Plus it's kinda irrelevant. They got a bonus because they invested early, often before anything tangible or even a whitepaper.

Answer is they got a huge bonus because they took a huge risk, one that late investors don't take and therefore don't deserve as much of a bonus
magrospic

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

The volume is laughable in the light of the big-mouthed roadmap goals... so you do not miss much

Agree. This needs some TLC otherwise it will die.

The platform is already there, they just need to draw traffic to it, and they have a budget to do so now with the ICO raise.

Volume is laughable at 0.96BTC for 24h.

April volume is a third of March volume, and 1 tenth of January volume  Undecided
Flypme (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:23:32 PM

I just saw this thread so I figured I'd try out flyp.me. I have to say, I really like the interface and ease of use. I could easily see flyp.me becoming one of the top exchanges. It's way more convenient and much easier to use. I am wondering how you plan to market flyp.me? I think people just need to use it to see how great it is. Then they will be sold.

We’d focus on pr, ambassador and referral programs, and new coin/token integrations to create strong relationships with other communities.

▬▬▬ . FLYP.ME   ❱❱  YOUR INSTANT ACCOUNTLESS EXCHANGE ●▬▬▬
❱❱ WEBSITE ❱❱ TELEGRAM ❱❱ FLYP.ME ❱❱
▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  TRY IT NOW!  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: