Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:31:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me - 🌟 Accountless Crypto Exchanger 🌟 Available on Android now  (Read 26058 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:54:42 PM

Were there ever any discussions of making this into a decentralized platform? That combined with all the capabilities of the token seems like it could have been a very appealing situation.

Curious about this.
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:04:09 PM

What's Flyp.me's marketing budget?
Flypme (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:06:39 PM

Flyp.me update 📣

We are very happy to deliver exciting news that opens another landscape of possibilities for our community. Today, the DAI Stablecoin has entered the Flyp.me Accountless Exchange!

You can start flypping 23 cryptocurrencies to DAI instantly, and keep your balance stable. Always straight from your wallet with no need of opening any new account.
Everyone can now instantly access DAI just using their preferred wallet, while maintaining control of their private keys.

The biggest objective of this specific token is stability. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so DAI is using the Ethereum blockchain in order to provide a trusted stablecoin as an ERC20 token to the ecosystem. It's designed to maintain 1:1 parity with the USD and its value is backed by collateral (ether in DAI 1.0) which is locked up in a smart contract, the Maker collateral vault.

For those seeking stability, Flyp.me is the easiest way to obtain DAI. Regular users of DAI can use it without having to interact with the advanced mechanics of the DAI Stablecoin System.

Many congratulations to the MakerDAO/DAI Team for their thriving project and for the passion and vision they put forth in order to build a transparent stable digital currency.
Welcome to accountless trading, DAI Community.

Read more here:
https://steemit.com/stablecoin/@flypme/start-flypping-to-stability-dai-is-here

Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/1001403099360219136

Think calm, Flyp fast

▬▬▬ . FLYP.ME   ❱❱  YOUR INSTANT ACCOUNTLESS EXCHANGE ●▬▬▬
❱❱ WEBSITE ❱❱ TELEGRAM ❱❱ FLYP.ME ❱❱
▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  TRY IT NOW!  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:52:32 PM

Flyp.me update 📣

We are very happy to deliver exciting news that opens another landscape of possibilities for our community. Today, the DAI Stablecoin has entered the Flyp.me Accountless Exchange!

You can start flypping 23 cryptocurrencies to DAI instantly, and keep your balance stable. Always straight from your wallet with no need of opening any new account.
Everyone can now instantly access DAI just using their preferred wallet, while maintaining control of their private keys.

The biggest objective of this specific token is stability. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so DAI is using the Ethereum blockchain in order to provide a trusted stablecoin as an ERC20 token to the ecosystem. It's designed to maintain 1:1 parity with the USD and its value is backed by collateral (ether in DAI 1.0) which is locked up in a smart contract, the Maker collateral vault.

For those seeking stability, Flyp.me is the easiest way to obtain DAI. Regular users of DAI can use it without having to interact with the advanced mechanics of the DAI Stablecoin System.

Many congratulations to the MakerDAO/DAI Team for their thriving project and for the passion and vision they put forth in order to build a transparent stable digital currency.

Read more here:

Think calm, Flyp fast

Nice guys! Keep bringing in those tokens and pumping the marketing. There's no way this can fail.
GoBelle

Activity: 512

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:07:44 PM

How many FYP do I need to be able to vote on stuff?
joblessminer

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:16:47 PM

Flyp.me update 📣

Read more here:

Think calm, Flyp fast

I haven't heard of DAI. How do they stay so stable? What are they backed by?
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:38:29 PM

Flyp.me update 📣

Read more here:

Think calm, Flyp fast

That's awesome news! Thanks for coming here to share.
Dreaming

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:32:05 PM

Is this the teams first crypto related project?
joblessminer

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

I might have to look further into DAI. Sounds like a very promising project.
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:04:30 PM

Were there ever any discussions of making this into a decentralized platform? If so, what made you decide against it?
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

Are these new coins paying to be on your platform?
Petehr

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

This is an appealing project!
Dreaming

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:50:18 PM

Is this the teams first crypto related project?

Any idea when we will vote on the next coin to come to the platform?
joblessminer

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

Are there any competitors to Flyp.me? Exchanges that have tokens that let you vote on features?
Crypto_Man1212

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:49:48 PM

Were there ever any discussions of making this into a decentralized platform? If so, what made you decide against it?

I'm interested in learning more about this decision and the reasons you chose centralization.
TheROBER

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:51:38 PM

Flyp.me update 📣

Read more here:

https://i.imgur.com/xsiNb49.png?1

Think calm, Flyp fast

This is great news! 23 cryptocurrencies added already.
HerrHeimlich

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:55:24 PM

How are new currencies added to Flyp.me? Is there a process and a vote from FYP holders or does the team decide based on popularity?

I didn't see an answer for this yet. Can anyone here answer?
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:07:16 PM

How are new currencies added to Flyp.me? Is there a process and a vote from FYP holders or does the team decide based on popularity?

I didn't see an answer for this yet. Can anyone here answer?

The more tokens you own, the more your vote matters I believe. I think that is part of the incentive to own more. (I could be wrong, but I think that's the case.)
xoof

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:10:29 PM

Is the ICO for this already over?

Hello! The ICO is over, but FYP Tokens can be bought at HitBTC, EtherDelta, ForkDelta, HolyTransaction and Flyp.me

Are all of these dEx's?

Is FYP on any centralized exchanges?

That's a good question. I'm also interested in learning more about where you can trade FYP. Can anyone answer? I checked Cryptopia but found out it's closed until further notice? Wow! And I didn't see it on Binance.

Looks like Cryptopia is back up.

That's good. It doesn't look like you can find FYP there. Does anyone know what exchange you can buy it on?
Dreaming

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

Is this the teams first crypto project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: