Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me - 🌟 Accountless Crypto Exchanger 🌟 Available on Android now  (Read 26058 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dofus

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:27:25 PM

How does the accountless trading work? I've never used a DEX before, really. What stops people from using my account to send from? I'm new to this.

I'm still not entirely clear on this. I think it's honestly a lack of understanding on my end.
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:39:34 PM

What is the major advantage of Flyp.me over other exchanges?

We are a non-custodial crypto exchange, so you keep control of your private keys. Flyp.me is accountless so it does not require any registration or private information from the customer. It's also instant by having fixed exchange rates, so you always get what you order the moment you click "Exchange". This is why the exchange rate will be as expected at the end of a transaction.

That sounds perfect. I'm now excited to use Flyp.me. I really like that you guys aren't asking any private information from customers. I find that to be ridiculous that people hold my information like that. Also, fixed exchange rates is awesome. I hate having to wait too long for what I need. This project is undervalued and I definitely plan on investing right now. People will soon realize this is a better type of exchange.
xoof

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:00:02 PM

Are there any bonuses for referrals in place? I ask because that might be helpful in getting flyp.me adopted faster.

I didn't see an answer for this yet.
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:09:29 PM

Who is your biggest partnership to date? Where can I find out more about it?

Our big partnerships include Helperbit, Blockmarket, and Essentia, and there's more to come.
You can find out more on our steemit (https://steemt.com/@flypme) where we published these announcements.

Feel free to read these recent articles:
https://bitcoin.es/noticias/para-un-futuro-en-el-que-donar-no-cueste-nada/
https://bitcoiner.today/en/for-a-future-in-which-donations-cost-nothing/

This is great. I love Blockmarket and it is exciting to see that you have partnered up with them. I will definitely be checking up on your steemit. Thanks!
LimeFighter

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:16:53 PM

When Binance...?
Flypme (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

How does the accountless trading work? I've never used a DEX before, really. What stops people from using my account to send from? I'm new to this.

I'm still not entirely clear on this. I think it's honestly a lack of understanding on my end.

It's fast, secure and as simple as sending a transaction. If you are new to this, here are instructions:

• Go to Flyp.me and select the crypto you want to exchange from (you have) and the crypto you want to buy (you get).
  • Enter the destination address where you want to receive your crypto and select amount.
  • Double check and click "Exchange".
  • Now your order has been created. You will see a wallet address to which you will send the currency you want to exchange.
  • Go to the wallet where you store the cryptocurrency you want to exchange and paste this address into the corresponding field to send.
  • Make sure you send the correct amount and save the order code for future reference.
  • As soon as your transaction is broadcasted to the blockchain, your exchanged crypto is sent straight to your wallet. It will arrive as soon as the minimum number of confirmations is reached.

▬▬▬ . FLYP.ME   ❱❱  YOUR INSTANT ACCOUNTLESS EXCHANGE ●▬▬▬
❱❱ WEBSITE ❱❱ TELEGRAM ❱❱ FLYP.ME ❱❱
▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  TRY IT NOW!  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬
Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 06:36:22 PM

Are there any bonuses for referrals in place? I ask because that might be helpful in getting flyp.me adopted faster.

Hi! We are currently working on a very special bonus program that is going to be released soon. If you want to participate in the referral program with our API, just reach out to us at our email and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Stay tuned and keep Flypping!

Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:15:20 AM

Hi! We are currently working on a very special bonus program that is going to be released soon. If you want to participate in the referral program with our API, just reach out to us at our email and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Stay tuned and keep Flypping!

I'm excited to find out more about the special bonus program. Cheesy Will it be announced here first or where?
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:52:35 AM

Many projects have soft and hard caps. Are there any soft or hard caps for FYP? If so, what are they?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Dipsomaniac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:04:12 AM

Where is the best place to purchase FYP tokens?

Hi! You can purchase FYP on Flyp.me itself or at HitBTC, EtherDelta, ForkDelta, and HolyTransaction.

Thanks for your help. I was able to successfully purchase FYP on flyp.me and it was extremely convenient. I do not plan on using another exchange anytime soon.
Shoesouse

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

How many FYP tokens have already been sold? Also, I really like your website. It's nice and has a simple, intuitive design.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

How often will the community votes occur? Or do they just happen when a new idea is proposed?
Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

I'm excited to find out more about the special bonus program. Cheesy Will it be announced here first or where?

You will like it! It will be announced here and on other comunication channel. We have more than 1500 members on our Telegram group.

Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

I just saw this thread so I figured I'd try out flyp.me. I have to say, I really like the interface and ease of use. I could easily see flyp.me becoming one of the top exchanges. It's way more convenient and much easier to use. I am wondering how you plan to market flyp.me? I think people just need to use it to see how great it is. Then they will be sold.

Marketing and advertising will be key for us but ultimately the most important factor is to consistently provide a high quality and reliable exchange experience which drives users to want to spread the word. We will also get listed on websites that aggregate exchanges and are starting to get listed on the websites of the cryptocurrencies we support.

Flypme (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

Many projects have soft and hard caps. Are there any soft or hard caps for FYP? If so, what are they?

The hardCapHash 0x3c11d870f0fc097ed9a45ae2a08b6557f80822501686b7376fef5590f1527599 was a hashed number encrypted by a key, so nobody could discover the value without the key, also the contract didn't know it.
The contract had a function to decipher the hardCap, setHardCap(uint256 _hardCap, uint256 _key). If this function was correctly executed with the correct key the contract public variable hardCap was updated with the correct value and everybody would have been able to see the hardCap.

You can read the contract source from here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x06dafc2a5fe47fcc9f37b5f91c0c2bd1cf2a9a4c#code
Or even from the github source code: https://github.com/flypme/flypme-contracts

Hopernumbs

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

You will like it! It will be announced here and on other comunication channel. We have more than 1500 members on our Telegram group.

Okay, great. Thanks Smiley I will join the Telegram group as well. That is quite a following, btw.
xoof

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:39:26 PM

I'm glad to see that's in the works. Sending that email now. Thanks!
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:48:36 PM

Do you have to KYC to invest in Flyp.me by purchasing FYP?

The token sale is already complete Grin As far as I remember I joined using ETH.

Oh dang! So how do we buy tokens right now?

Hello! You can buy FYP Tokens now at HitBTC, EtherDelta, HolyTransaction and on Flyp.me itself.

Thank you for the reply. It is good that I haven't missed out.  Grin
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:56:48 PM

The hardCapHash 0x3c11d870f0fc097ed9a45ae2a08b6557f80822501686b7376fef5590f1527599 was a hashed number encrypted by a key, so nobody could discover the value without the key, also the contract didn't know it.
The contract had a function to decipher the hardCap, setHardCap(uint256 _hardCap, uint256 _key). If this function was correctly executed with the correct key the contract public variable hardCap was updated with the correct value and everybody would have been able to see the hardCap.

You can read the contract source from here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x06dafc2a5fe47fcc9f37b5f91c0c2bd1cf2a9a4c#code
Or even from the github source code: https://github.com/flypme/flypme-contracts

That's really interesting. I haven't heard of that before. I'll check it out Smiley

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 04:03:58 PM

When Binance...?

Are you asking when FYP will be available on Binance?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: